K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the timing :rip:  HYBE going all in with the fraudulence :ahh: 

bang pd really wanna get into mhj's nerves so bad :ahh: 

I thought NJ reached pak with their debut :rip:...

wheww its huge for illit then no wonder mhj is shaking...

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a wrap for my girls NewJeans sadly 

But the next big girlgroups are either I'LL-REPLACE or the starbuck enthusiasts gg and not our next faves I fear Well Kpop is kinda done :rip:

Illit benefit so much from this scandal now everyone be talking about them this whole scandal really flying them up to top position :rip:

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

TWICE truly owns Japan, like this is insane :jonny5:

27474b5e685d9c30b0e657c50d368407d6da4871

Wait where is this gif from?? It's so pretty I don't think I've seen this performance/dance video

27474b5e685d9c30b0e657c50d368407d6da4871

MHJ taking down HYBE by herself, her power :loki:

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the timing :rip:  HYBE going all in with the fraudulence :ahh: 

bang pd really wanna get into mhj's nerves so bad :ahh: 

illit doing that to new jeans 

is faster than

bp to 2ne1 

bang pd really went gunning

Some people really just want to see NEWJEANS downfall

its MHJ's scandal, not NEWJEANS, they won't be over that easily :rip: 

Wait MHJ said BTS copied her? In what era? 

Is she talking about Boy in Luv having the Growl school uniforms?

14 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Wait MHJ said BTS copied her?

No.

New Jeans 2022-2024

spacer.png

Just now, Pinter said:

New Jeans 2022-2024

spacer.png

Please the way everyone will tune in for their cb. HYBE won :gaygacat5:

Illit Angels 

+453 -76] I guess that's just an excuse. Min Heejin didn't just pack up her bags and leave. She secretly leaked Hive secrets, even leaked the personal information of Newjeans members, and even reverse-produced Hive idols. They did something to elaborate behind the scenes to simply say that conflict was the reason? The goal was just to become independent, but since they got caught, it seems like they are just making excuses.

[+420 -76] Wow, but everything else aside, the fact that she mentioned illit and Newjeans directly is really obvious because she wasn't 100% thinking about the kids and was only thinking about Min Heejin's own position. LOL If Min Heejin really thought about NewJeans like that, she wouldn't make a mess of it in public like this. Haha, aren't you just making up excuses like that because you're afraid you'll get criticized for stealing your own business? If you publish an article like that, Newjeans and illit may be attacked for no reason, but they don't even think about the children's perspective and just mention it to the children because they don't want to be criticized. Haha. This is really out of character. What are you doing?

[+341 -87] But whatever it is, it's a bit too inconsiderate to mention it directly like that..Isn't that too inconsiderate to both illit and Newjeans?? What's wrong with illit, who was quiet and was mentioned like that by Min Heejin, and Newjeans, who was just working hard and was suddenly mentioned in a statement issued by the CEO? What a mess...

[+271 -47] Well, even if that was the cause of the conflict, what Min Heejin did now is ultimately her fault, so why did she take such a stance.Haha, if she felt bad about copying her creation, she should have just followed the proper procedures and done something with Hive. Why did they choose such a dangerous path and work in secret??? I wonder what would have happened if New Jeans had gotten involved for no reason... It gives me a headache just imagining it, but I acted too hastily ;; Right now, I'm glad that I'm the only one in the wrong situation, but if I had really taken New Jeans with me, ㅅㅂ , Newjeans could have been put in a lot of trouble as well. Didn't you just act according to your own feelings without thinking about New Jeans and New Jeans fans?

[+243 -49] Ugh... At this point, illit and New Jeans must really be like the Year of the Dog... Why are they fighting in such an all-out war, even mentioning themselves when adults are fighting... And Min Hee-jin, please don't act on your own feelings ㅜㅜ

25 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Some people really just want to see NEWJEANS downfall

its MHJ's scandal, not NEWJEANS, they won't be over that easily :rip: 

exactly, newjeans wont be affected by this at all unless hybe suddenly stops everything newjeans related future activities and releases :rip: 

newjeans will be more than fine

• Like 1

Y'all really hyping up a group where they have not even an ounce of personality except for like Iroha :rip:

another nj comeback another mhj scandal y'all fall for it too easily 

973.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

sm and yg been promoting 2 songs in music shows wyd :rip: if mhj asked for 1 more song it wouldnt be a problem at all :rip: 

mhj is very well known in the kpop industry. every other company would not have a problem investing in her ideas/newjeans

You do realize that Music Bank denying 1 more song for 2NE1 in 2010 is the reason YG artists do not perform on Music Bank up to now, right? I see that it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for them it is.

Edited by romiskes

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

its getting messier:coffee:

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

its getting messier:coffee:

So its just another fifty fifty situation in the end... :rip:

bts faces next to gorgeous txt boys :rip: 

truly the ugliest bunch in kpop dd

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:

mingyu is the meal! no need for cooking just all night eating!

• Haha 1

The way NJ's records are being broken just like that by those clones. 

Kpop groups are indeed just replaceable, no wonder that woman is crumbling  down :toofunny3:

Edited by Odette Violet

13 minutes ago, romiskes said:

You do realize that Music Bank denying 1 more song for 2NE1 in 2010 is the reason YG artists do not perform on Music Bank up to now, right? I see that it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for them it is.

music bank is non existent for yg idols for more than 10 years now 

shame because that show has the widest reach nationwide compared to inki or mu

Just now, Odette Violet said:

The way NJ's records are being broken just like that by those clones. 

Kpop groups are indeed just irreplaceable, no wonder that woman is scrumbling  down :toofunny3:

she is scrambling because she wanted bucks but instead she's being kicked like a box

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.