K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

2 minutes ago, New Edition said:

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2024/04/hybe-threatens-min-hee-jin-with.html

Min Hee-jin stated at the time, "People keep easily shouting out 'it's HYBE's money' but I personally don't agree with this. The management strategy taken by the label after the investment is decided and made is at the sole discretion of the label, it has nothing to do with HYBE. At the time, I had received similar investment proposals other than HYBE. I had a variety of options and wherever the investment ended up being, the provision of 'creative independence' and 'non-interference' would've been the top priority, whether or not it was HYBE. New Jeans success has nothing to do with HYBE."

:rip:

:rip:

I kinda feel bad for her tho she mustve been shaking this whole past 24 hours :toofunny3:

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

its true though?

newjeans couldve debuted in sm, jyp or yg as long as these companies lets mhj's vision happen, newjeans will still be as successful

But saying new jeans succes has nothing to do with hybe is just plain dumb like they were handing budgets and giving TTH residency for months... She even mediaplayed them as BTS sister etc :rip:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

But saying new jeans succes has nothing to do with hybe is just plain dumb like they were handing budgets and giving TTH residency for months... She even mediaplayed them as BTS sister etc :rip:

well "if" the hybe payola autoplay and fake streams are real maybe hybe helped newjeans in streaming but other than that newjeans will still be the same with or without hybe

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

She even mediaplayed them as BTS sister etc :rip:

She didn't. I don't remember her ever mentioning BTS. The 1st interaction between NJ and BTS was in early 2023, around the release of BTS Jimin's album, after the release of Ditto and OMG. NJ had already blown up. You can't say the media writing articles about BTS is her doing, when she herself never mentioned BTS. That simply doesn't make sense.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

"Keep us untouchable from HYBE" and "Final Escape" :bibliahh::bibliahh:

So she's smart enough to create anf handle a whole project but dumb enough to have files in the computer at HYBE Labs with those names...

The math is not mathing...

Omg finally 

PAK in a few minutes

• Thumbs Down 2

See this is smart dating...

Thanks to their couple we had bops

• Like 1

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Will Hybe disband New Jeans?

Definitely :weeps:

They did this right after their replacement worked They are going for the mother and the daughters The timing The tragedy 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Will Hybe disband New Jeans?

Girl either MHJ and HYBE resolve their issues or MHJ is out 

New Jeans is fine at the very least their comeback might be delayed 

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

well "if" the hybe payola autoplay and fake streams are real maybe hybe helped newjeans in streaming but other than that newjeans will still be the same with or without hybe

Hybe handing her huge budgets to shop around demos, styling, promotion...etc do you think small company could fund her that much of money and NJ Will be able to debut with those songs?... :rip:

Saying the company has nothing to do with its artists success is weird and dumb...like the company basically fund them... And it applied to oll groups/company..

If shes with big 4 company maybe the result wont be much different but if shes in small company Shell be lucky to get them on loona tier

28 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Not her basically calling the fifty fifty members stupid :skull:

36 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Not MHJ trying to sell ador to Saudi arabian :rip: Did she really thought a Giant company like hybe wouldnt have noticed her plan? I mean she is kinda living in her own K-drama at this point, old hag is sick Twisted in the head.

Good bye weirdo :toofunny3:

These are the same people who are continuing to negotiate with Kakao to buy SM.  They buy SM and get Ador and have Min Heejin run it all in a stylish hijab!

:cm:

25 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

its true though?

newjeans couldve debuted in sm, jyp or yg as long as these companies lets mhj's vision happen, newjeans will still be as successful

Of course because of a certain Bighybe successful boy, girls were bypassing the traditional big three to audition for them, first.  It makes casting a bunch of tall, thin, pretty, global girls that much easier.  Probably don't even have to wait around for hair to grow.

:cm:

This has to be the biggest **** show in Kpop after the Burning Sun scandal. :deadbanana4:

If BSH and MHJ don't work it out, I think it's the end for NJ. Short of a reconciliation, there is nothing good coming out of it.

Did you all forget that newjeans promoting 3 songs on music shows during promotion week... No other big companies did this... even illit I'm aware never did such thing... If anything its shoes that Hybe really believe in NJ not the other way around like some of NJ STAN claimed...

Hybe pouring huge money on NJ let's be real here...

like did she really thought NJ success is solely pure because of her? She has too much ego on her head and it Will be her downfall... 

5 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Did you all forget that newjeans promoting 3 songs on music shows during promotion week... No other big companies did this... even illit I'm aware never did such thing... If anything its shoes that Hybe really believe in NJ not the other way around like some of NJ STAN claimed...

Hybe pouring huge money on NJ let's be real here...

like did she really thought NJ success is solely pure because of her? She has too much ego on her head and it Will be her downfall... 

sm and yg been promoting 2 songs in music shows wyd :rip: if mhj asked for 1 more song it wouldnt be a problem at all :rip: 

mhj is very well known in the kpop industry. every other company would not have a problem investing in her ideas/newjeans

Edited by MonsterNavy

They should made kdrama with this Ador vs Hybe war:bibliahh:

Its funny to me that HYBE-anti on twitter liked to call NewJeans the most HYBE group ever but all of the sudden sided with Hybe against ADOR They all bark no action Mother on the other hand they could never done it like her in their lifetime like what she just shook HYBE
I stand with my mother I delete all h*be music from my life :celestial5:

Yes ADOR is NewJeans birth parent

(I fear they did this to cover their embarrassment from the Coachella mess)

Edited by FACT

Edited by katyberry

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

Korean has spoken :giraffe:

Good bye nujinsi...

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

This has to be the biggest **** show in Kpop after the Burning Sun scandal. :deadbanana4:

If BSH and MHJ don't work it out, I think it's the end for NJ. Short of a reconciliation, there is nothing good coming out of it.

@harrythevifan didn't some similar situation happened in FNC when directors and members of one group were buying stocks to get more power against the CEO!?

And can a EXID/BESTie situation could be the resolution of this drama!? (Which is the worst situation possible).

the timing :rip:  HYBE going all in with the fraudulence :ahh: 

bang pd really wanna get into mhj's nerves so bad :ahh: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

sm and yg been promoting 2 songs in music shows wyd :rip: if mhj asked for 1 more song it wouldnt be a problem at all :rip: 

mhj is very well known in the kpop industry. every other company would not have a problem investing in her ideas/newjeans

GD promoted all the songs of his full album on music shows. The comeback day he had 3 songs.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.