K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Jesus Taylor really is on another level😭 this is dystopian 

For one of her worst albums too…idk how this happened recently with her, it's wild. :rip:

• Like 7

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

For one of her worst albums too…idk how this happened recently with her, it's wild. :rip:

Don't worry. Momo is coming to crush her records:jonny5:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Le Sserafim redemption arc in exactly 9 hours

They're gonna come on this bіtch mad as hell after everything that's happened on the Internet this week

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

As long as they don't forget to bring their backing track on LOUD vocals. :coffee2:

Fearnots have been fighting for their lives all week. They deserve a break.

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can't expect anything less from MOMoriah :WAP:

• Haha 2

He's so :WAP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

imagine you walking into a cafe and seeing him

• Like 2

why did this randomly grow on me today

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520lvxu61ts54z7bnz99l

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

need her solo encore so bad

b5N60X9.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Odd said:

why did this randomly grow on me today

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520lvxu61ts54z7bnz99l

A whole BOP

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Can't expect anything less from MOMOriah :WAP:

a REAL singer and songwriter is coming

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He's so :WAP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

imagine you walking into a cafe and seeing him

this would be me:

Q6D571m.gif

Edited by TheCal

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

a REAL singer and songwriter is coming

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

She really needs to show these girlies how to hit a Whistle note and Serve choreography 😮‍💨 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

I wonder how BTS' next album will do :chick1: They only released the Butter CD in 2021 and the anthology album in 2022.

So it'll have been almost 5 years since their last proper album when they come back late next year :rip: I want them to go back to their HYYH roots, but I have a feeling HYBE will want another Dynamite/Seven type of smash :rip:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

this would be me:

Q6D571m.gif

:rip:

(is she ok tho?)

I don't understand the histrionics over Plave...you guys understand what vtubers are, right? And that that's different from a character like Hatsune Miku? It's an actual group of people performing. Like at their shows there is live singing and dancing, it's just through avatars on a screen instead of having the people in front of you. The members of the group are miked and wearing mocap suits in a studio specifically for this purpose. Vtubers are not a new concept and there are vtuber concerts all the time in Asia, this isn't like some crazy new thing.

If you're gonna be a hater, as is your right, at least be a hater about what's actually happening :rip:

• Like 1

need the queen of Korea to come back...

jo-yuri-taxi.gif

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Jesus Taylor really is on another level😭 this is dystopian 

i haven't heard a single song of the album,

but she did like 310 MILLION streams first day :rip:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I don't understand the histrionics over Plave...you guys understand what vtubers are, right? And that that's different from a character like Hatsune Miku? It's an actual group of people performing. Like at their shows there is live singing and dancing, it's just through avatars on a screen instead of having the people in front of you. The members of the group are miked and wearing mocap suits in a studio specifically for this purpose. Vtubers are not a new concept and there are vtuber concerts all the time in Asia, this isn't like some crazy new thing.

If you're gonna be a hater, as is your right, at least be a hater about what's actually happening :rip:

What I gather from all of this is that we need a KDA come back.

:rip:

(is she ok tho?)

yes:rip: she might have hit her head but the next day she was already working again

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

don't really care about them but I hate when people are calling them AI:priceless: vtuber and AI is something very different

4 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

What I gather from all of this is that we need a KDA come back.

Tbh I would like to see it! The crossover potential between Vtubers and k-pop is immense, I'm surprised that after KDA was such a thing that it took so long for a company to attempt to capitalize on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smates said:

I wonder how BTS' next album will do :chick1: They only released the Butter CD in 2021 and the anthology album in 2022.

So it'll have been almost 5 years since their last proper album when they come back late next year :rip: I want them to go back to their HYYH roots, but I have a feeling HYBE will want another Dynamite/Seven type of smash :rip:

i think it could be unprecedented (Taylor not included) if handled well, all the right ingredients are there: long hiatus, no competition, big demand, etc

i just hope the comeback isn't a ballad. also, i feel like the members - expecially the rapline - won't go for another dynamite? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

don't really care about them but I hate when people are calling them AI:priceless: vtuber and AI is something very different

Thank you that's all I'm saying :sad: If people are gonna exercise their god-given right to be a hater at least put in a little bit of effort.

49 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

oh wow :jonny5:

the vocal slay

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG let me rush home to listen to this 

spacer.png

That was Anton's song tho, why is Sohee singing it

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.