K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

I'm ready for love. Manifesting a tight little pocket twunk with a hairy pink boosay that I can bust open with my fat daddy caulk and drop a fat nut in daily. :heart:

Wishing you all love and light, sisters:heart2:

• Replies 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love Gawon's voice on MEOW, one thing Teddy will do is find an iconic vocal color

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This isn't what happens, just like how every word of the post I responded to was inaccurate, that might be how you want things to be perceived but that is not what happened here and isn't what happens the other times. I'm not the one who sees a single negative post about my favs and goes on days long rants about how all stays are out to get me and how justified it is. I'm going after a particularly obsessive and annoying user.

I want you to take a step back, and realize that everytime somebody is scared about the imaginary gang of sheep out to get them, you and other users who are known to have had other accounts over the years are at the scene of the crime egging it on.

I have not deleted a single comment and mods can see all edited and hidden content anyway, I add on to, not delete content from my posts. It's a little ridiculous that you're @'ing Ryan of all people to build this obviously disingenuous case to get somebody banned for racism because you're not only assuming he's stupid enough to buy it because you're being loud enough, but I'm also like 99.9999% sure he's a poc too so it's insulting on several levels. :rip: 

Bb girl i dont even know you, i have started posting in this thread this year after like 4 years of making me acc, why on earth would i be involved in this if i havent seen weird behavior in the short time I've been here in?

You talking about users obsessing over you while bringing up ancient 7 years old bans  and OH tea from another user... let's relax for a moment

25 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yikes at the mess in here

OT:

:clap3:

IVE amongst legends feels so right

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Bb girl i dont even know you, i have started posting in this thread this year after like 4 years of making me acc, why on earth would i be involved in this if i havent seen weird behavior in the short time I've been here in?

You talking about users obsessing over you while bringing up ancient 7 years old bans  and OH tea from another user... let's relax for a moment

I never accused anybody of obsessing over me. Another failed attempt to get away from the facts and drag this out longer. When ANCIENT history is the motivation for several of you, it would be remiss to not directly adress that pathetic fact. :sistrens:

Edited by Sheep

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I never accused anybody of obsessing over me. Another failed attempt to get away from the facts and drag this out longer. When ANCIENT history is the motivation for several of you, it would be remiss to not directly adress that pathetic fact. :sistrens:

:sistrens:  They're provoking you, it's not worth it sis :dies:

~~~

face card, the asian girls from east, southeast to south are eating :clap3:

Zico being the least ugly one in big 2024. Who would've thought. :fishing:

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

The amount of gaslighting

You literally alluded to it here :rip:

I want you to take a step back, and realize that everytime somebody is scared about the imaginary gang of sheep out to get them, you and other users who are known to have had other accounts over the years are at the scene of the crime egging it on.

13 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Girl I literally don't know who you are, but you know forum tea about me from 2017

It's giving fan atp

Bn8Ztq9.thumb.gif.edde0251544d344cd11291

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:sistrens:  They're provoking you, it's not worth it sis :dies:

~~~

face card, the asian girls from east, southeast to south are eating :clap3:

I'm aware but you can't leave anything up in the air with these people and give them an angle. One of them was in another thread threatening to have me banned after they started an argument(just like this actually) recently. If I don't debunk the bs I can fall victim to it. :rip:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, UrMom said:

I'm ready for love. Manifesting a tight little pocket twunk with a hairy pink boosay that I can bust open with my fat daddy caulk and drop a fat nut in daily. :heart:

Wishing you all love and light, sisters:heart2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Girl I literally don't know who you are, but you know forum tea about me from 2017

It's giving fan atp

Bn8Ztq9.thumb.gif.edde0251544d344cd11291

Funny how I didn't mention you as being pathetic and motivated by things that happened in the last decade but you still responded to it. It's giving fan alright. Notice how the issue was dead in the water before the discord oomfs came back in.  :sistrens:

Also just for reference, notice how me and Pluto declared this round over and the two multi permaban award winners are still trying to keep it going, behaving in a way that is exactly consistent with the frightening obsession that I've pointed out.:chick1:

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Funny how I didn't mention you as being pathetic and motivated by things that happened in the last decade but you still responded to it. It's giving fan alright. Notice how the issue was dead in the water before the discord oomfs came back in.  :sistrens:

You're not gonna gaslight gatekeep girlboss your way out of this one, there's only 3 of us here. And I'm the only one you've brought up decade old tea from a horribly moderated shut down forum. Acting like I have some bias against sones or whatever trying to act like JO1 is a fake fav and I don't want to reveal my true favs even though I practically dropped Vixx 3 years ago... I don't care about SNSD and I don't care about your past or whatever. I care about your current actions which are culturally insensitive at best, all over someone saying their favs sell more and get more streams than your fav.

11 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

but Sneakers was a huge BOP.......

momo-twice.gif

Who said that?

9 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

Wait. MADEIN is not promoting on music shows. Why?

On Twitter they're saying after chuseok 

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

JO1 may be a unique group in terms of their musical output and talents, but let @JO1s  stan them in peace.

At least they're not TXT

And what's wrong with TXT?

3 hours ago, Sheep said:

at least epipen makes decent music idk

They have yet to top Drunk-Dazed so…..

6 minutes ago, JO1s said:

You're not gonna gaslight gatekeep girlboss your way out of this one, there's only 3 of us here. And I'm the only one you've brought up decade old tea from a horribly moderated shut down forum. Acting like I have some bias against sones or whatever trying to act like JO1 is a fake fav and I don't want to reveal my true favs even though I practically dropped Vixx 3 years ago... I don't care about SNSD and I don't care about your past or whatever. I care about your current actions which are culturally insensitive at best, all over someone saying their favs sell more and get more streams than your fav.

Notice how you dropped Vixx three years ago after the stale tea that Taeyeon and Ravi dated LMAO you can't make this **** up  :lmao:

wouldn't consider myself a little meowster yet but this new avi just feels… right

and the song is growing on me

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 2

Anyways the fighting in here is getting weird. Do that in the DMs or something idk. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JO1s said:

I'm not the gaslighter here. There's some disturbed individuals who will do any and everything to cause beef with fans of certain girl groups and you are choosing, without being quoted or @'d, to respond to those claims because it clearly struck a nerve.

I'm messy and can be extremely rude but I'm not dishonest, plotting, or writing Nicki tweet manifestos about how the people I won't leave alone are actually my fans, which is why I stick around and y'all need to come running back under a different name. Yes I made a post that was insensitive, I didn't have the knowledge that it would be insensitive when I made it and you all know that but are still pushing the narrative that it was a racist attack because wielding very serious issues as weapons against people to get them silenced has been the behavior of the anti-sheep brigade since the stone age and we all know it. Give it up already and try to move on from corrosive behavior instead of calling it 7 years old tea while simultaneously behaving the same way in the present.:coffee2:

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Notice how you dropped Vixx three years ago after the stale tea that Taeyeon and Ravi dated LMAO you can't make this **** up  :lmao:

WAIT I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IJBOL

3 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

:jonny6: 

everyone are perched for their 20th anniversary. 2027 can't come soon enough  @Gorjesspazze9

We know damn well the everyone doesn't even include EVERYONE 

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

No, I dropped them when Hongbin left...

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Me when Momo dated Heechul but I renewed my stan card after they broke up 

spacer.png

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

You're constantly trying to paint me as this person who constantly start fights with people in here and it's not working sweetie. It's obvious that you and your minion love to have discussions with me in here, which I don't mind as long as we are being respectful towards each other and the Kpop groups we are discussing.

This whole aespa vs SKZ started because of your minion coming for SKZ for no reason by using aespa, and I just responded to him. The first thing I did was pointing out how he was trying to start a fanwar for no reason:

not me being a minion for making a single post about streams for a flop single LMAO. saying shady things isn't starting a fanwar i do not take kpop seriously. it took me 5 minutes to write a few sentences about spotify streams.

you would actively provoke specific people in here for years pretending to know nothing about kpop just to incite discussions where you'd get spit roasted and dragged about events that you took no interest in google searching whatsoever. that's nobody's fault except your own atp, there's a reason why people actively dislike you :lmao:

• Like 3

anyone know if they will release an official version

getting sick of replaying fancams of this majestic song

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.