K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

3 hours ago, Rhyme said:

None of these will ever ever ever ever EVER be true

spacer.png

except for the one about KARA :heart2:

They are actually on each other necks. Spamming hits, album sales and let's not  forget SNSD's biggest and highest grossing tours are mostly from japan ( KARA had never grossed that much in comparison )  and all of their tours are in the Top 10 highest grossing girl groups of all time before BP and Twice:celestial5:

Also there is a reason why SNSD is still the #1 GG in the korean public no wonder some stans are bitter, deluded themselves with revisionist lies and hiding behind less talented group's achievements 

does someone have a link to that taylor swift-2ne1-snsd funny gif - Random  - OneHallyu

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

one day this base is going to be deleted and we will be allowed to install a kpop reign of terror on the main forum sections and ATRL's metamorphosis from music forum to gay music forum to gay weaboo music forum will finally be complete. :bird:

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Scones in here cannot keep TWICE out of their mouths

most of us are fans of both in 2024 and actively defend twix except for one user who keeps trying it and you're actually just digging up a decade old done and settled stan war because you definitely didn't get into kpop in 2020. The weird and obsessive hate for sone/sheep(which basically just means sone atp) is a relic of when SNSD were outselling everybody's fav 2:1 and fans of other groups were angry enough to push it off onto every other SM group. That time period was literally during the Obama admin it's time to move on.

SNSD are generally the most universally at least somewhat liked gg of all time so other than Super Junior's completely irrelevant asses we don't have beef with any fandoms because Sone is made up of all fandoms.

ezgif-1-3dd7773a56.thumb.gif.b4d1035ee11

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

one day this base is going to be deleted and we will be allowed to install a kpop reign of terror on the main forum sections and ATRL's metamorphosis from music forum to gay music forum to gay weaboo music forum will finally be complete. :bird:

idk girl I don't fuck with what goes on outside this thread, that's some scary shit

iCQzDQCi.gif

• Haha 4

when Hao gives us a solo in however many years and proves that he's Baekhyun's son, oh it'll be good for us

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Sheep said:

most of us are fans of both in 2024 and actively defend twix except for one user who keeps trying it and you're actually just digging up a decade old done and settled stan war because you definitely didn't get into kpop in 2020. The weird and obsessive hate for sone/sheep(which basically just means sone atp) is a relic of when SNSD were outselling everybody's fav 2:1 and fans of other groups were angry enough to push it off onto every other SM group. That time period was literally during the Obama admin it's time to move on.

SNSD are generally the most universally at least somewhat liked gg of all time so other than Super Junior's completely irrelevant asses we don't have beef with any fandoms because Sone is made up of all fandoms.

Girl, I didn't know or care about SNSD until I joined this thread, since this forum is the only place in the world today that are still constantly discussing SNSD with them basically still being more relevant than any Kpop act combined in this forum :rip: 

————— 

And this all started when one of you besties tried to come for Tzuyu legend earlier today who is a very known TWICE anti. So don't cry, when I give the same energy back, worstie

Edited by Pluto6

I appreciate that he's using a pre-recorded vocal track instead of just lipsyncing to the album version, it looks a lot more natural

iCQzDQCi.gif

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Girl, I didn't know or care about SNSD until I joined this thread, since this forum is the only place in the world today that are still constantly discussing SNSD with them basically still being more relevant than any Kpop act combined in here :rip: 

————— 

And this all started when one of you besties tried to come for Tzuyu legend earlier today who is a very known TWICE anti. So don't cry, when I give the same energy back, worstie

you saying sones vs onces is a big issue because of a single pressed anti would be like me saying that all JYP groups are anti-sone because of you and the other JYPig company stan in here, that's where I took issue. There's no beef between sone and once here or anywhere else in 2024, that's in the past. Stream ABCD

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

You guys need to understand that I do not play when it comes to TWICE, and that I'm not like the other Flopces in here who are letting TWICE getting dragged by you guys. Try to come for TWICE, and you will be ended by me, it's that simple 

kpop-kpop-happy.gif

is Tzuyu really worth starting a war over?

Spoiler

JYP clearly didn't think so when he threw her under the bus and made her denounce her own country to smooth things over regarding Chinese relations

Y6YLRO.gif

Spoiler

iCQzDQCi.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Reveal hidden contents

JYP clearly didn't think so when he threw her under the bus and made her denounce her own country to smooth things over regarding Chinese relations

Y6YLRO.gif

Hide contents

iCQzDQCi.gif

Is Seunghan really worth spamming this thread daily? 
iCQzDQCi.gif

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Is Seunghan really worth spamming this thread daily? 
iCQzDQCi.gif

sweatie, I spammed this thread daily before Seunghan and I'll continue to spam this thread daily after Seunghan. Might as well spam about Seunghan.

iCQzDQCi.gif

Triple S performing at three different festival at the same time in the same time slot. Maybe Jaden Jeong was into something when people said they were faceless, now they can be at as many festival getting money and getting booked... :matty:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Hide contents

Y6YLRO.gif

Hide contents

iCQzDQCi.gif

What did I miss 

Hello, any update on Tzuyu's chart performance on MELON?

BUT BUT BUT FOREIGNER!!!!

okok, how about global spotify? thank you!

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Y6YLRO.gif

You know what you are

Bicth GIFs | Tenor

You're going to hell

:ahh: 

They did amazing :clap3:Sooin is on fire :flame:I need more of them singing and rapping!!! I am really glad none of them has an annoying voice, which is usually my main problem with K-pop groups. Ella sounds very similar to somi though hehe

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

this is gross :biblio:

What are those people even discussing...?

1 minute ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

What are those people even discussing...?

Her eyes. They think hers is not natural 

She's the new target for kpoppies in twitter and tiktok for just looking "pretty"  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I really want to know how many songs these three are going to record

Like they've been in the studio together at least one week every year for the last 10 years, but never a song came out of it. Wasting our time like that.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how far back do we need to go

iCQzDQCi.gif

Idk it's been several weeks since I've paid attention lol

iCQzDQCi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.