K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

• Replies 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

24 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Has 'Infinite' the best discography among any bg ?

Let's discuss.

:gaycat1:

The answer is Yes :clap3:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

It-boy :suburban:

? This isn’t Wonbin, Sohee, or Zhang Hao

5 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

They also have the most consistent album tracks / b sides ever, love that for them !

10 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

Lemme add their best bop

They haven’t released anything even remotely close to this in terms of quality. I was excited for them but they kept pushing out turds. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

They haven’t released anything even remotely close to this in terms of quality. I was excited for them but they kept pushing out turds. 

I feel like they kinda peaked with 'Reveal', this song is a masterpiece. One of my favorite bg songs ever

Hm….

Could you imagine being this GOOD at 14?!  Not her scalping Justin & Shawn at 14

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Watch It was good imo, its my favorite TT from them since The Stealer.

Annie’s been around for a while and right under my nose. I didn’t know she was really close with CL, I wonder if she’s the rapper?

Wonder how Somi's greedy father didn't push her little sister to become a trainee at the BlackLabel ???? :huh:

7 hours ago, Adama said:

Someone from a large, family-controlled Korean business conglomerate (Samsung, Hyundai, Lotte,LG electronics etcc). They are the richest in SK. I wonder how her family reacted lol 

Oh I see

i kinda see it as a double edged sword, on one hand people will look down on you because you’ve come from money and think you got everything handed to you and on the other hand…she shouldn’t be chastised for chasing her own dreams because she comes from money. I feel like things are expected of her because of where she comes from, whether it be the family business, but she doesn’t want to do that maybe she wants to go a different route, she should be able to

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oh I see

i kinda see it as a double edged sword, on one hand people will look down on you because you’ve come from money and think you got everything handed to you and on the other hand…she shouldn’t be chastised for chasing her own dreams because she comes from money. I feel like things are expected of her because of where she comes from, whether it be the family business, but she doesn’t want to do that maybe she wants to go a different route, she should be able to

I don't think people criticize these type of idols because of this reason, but because they're usually untalented and waste a spot + using their connections and being more privileged.

• Thanks 1

NTalent (not affiliated with NCT) singing on a few shows this week. 
Lily outsold the others I fear :rip:

29 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I don't think people criticize these type of idols because of this reason, but because they're usually untalented and waste a spot + using their connections and being more privileged.

Well, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Seeing that she’s close with CL maybe CL’s done some mentoring with her, if she is indeed the rapper.

34 minutes ago, Mel. said:

i kinda see it as a double edged sword, on one hand people will look down on you because you’ve come from money and think you got everything handed to you and on the other hand…

They'll only do that if they perceive you're lazy or observe a disregard to social rules "the rest of us" have to follow.  Otherwise, they think being a rich kid is cool, you just have to be cool.

And to add to the conversation earlier, over a decade ago, becoming a celebrity became an accepted career choice for the rich kids.  Now, for female idols it didn't change much because you need money to become a female idol for the training and the visuals, with all the competition involved.  But more and more rich boys are now taking dance classes and maximizing their visuals with little fear of being outed because it's now a job your parents can brag about!  As long as you're cool.

:cm:

49 minutes ago, Zack said:

Red Velvet! :clap3:

2017 has classics

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Thinking about Sohee

spacer.png

Just thought about him again

crying-girl.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Just thought about him again

crying-girl.gif

as you should

GFZTPDzasAAsz-c?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

as you should

GFZTPDzasAAsz-c?format=jpg&name=medium

crying-girl.gif

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

I see the vision

kuwtk-kardashian.gif

can I say how much I hate it when idols do the school boy concept, especially when they're all adults, how boring

like grow up :fish2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.