K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

• Replies 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

7 minutes ago, Pinter said:

spacer.png

:suburban:

I didn't want to say it but I'm getting strong deja vu vibes indeed

In both cases the media are clearly trying to pain a certain narrative that antagonizes the woman by calling them either crazy, violent or straight up witches (like that Shaman story :mazen:)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, godmess said:

I find it weird that people expect a completely detached, clinical, and transactional relationship between mhj and newjeans.... And that it is a good thing to encourage that kind of collaborating.... in the ARTS of all places. It sounds like the girls parents also talk with her so... Going straight to grooming is weird :rip:

I don't think the relationship needs to be completely transactional but it's for their own good. What happens if they're unhappy with how ADOR is managing their career down the line or if they wanted to leave the company? It'd probably be super awkward and unnecessarily guilt inducing considering how close they are and how indebted the members feel already. But this is true for any job and why people say it's not a good idea to mix personal life/work. They are in the arts but as someone else said here before, these companies are in the business of making money at the end of the day. They need to look out for themselves too and shouldn't have to feel tied down more than necessary.

Also so you do consider the mentioned behavior as grooming? No shade, just saying.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Pinter said:

i saw that tweet being dragged on the korean side of twitter saying that only r words believe anything they see on theqoo. the little 7 checks out so…

Lowkey and jokes aside though, a certain user in here is giving me misogynistic vibes. 

IMG_1251.gif?ex=662beef1&is=662a9d71&hm=390600a05296e56a2fe3c5143e7c15a3cbc1bcbd9c61414034a4acbc3c6e1756&

11 hours ago, Windy Day said:

might i say newjeans is even bigger than bts because they're actually organic???

:ahh:

30 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

("Can your new girl group stomp aespa?" and him going full mean girl/Regina George with "

Damn I didn't know about this. I wonder if HYBE was the one behind aespa's hate train since well debut. I figured Next Level and Savage had HYBE in tatters....this is vindicating. The industry were really out to get aespa since Day 1.

1 minute ago, Mattheo said:

:ahh:

are we forgetting about the 2000 fans buying 20k copies to manipulate the charts? :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

are we forgetting about the 2000 fans buying 20k copies to manipulate the charts? :coffee2:

Every single group has bulkbuyers  :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Damn I didn't know about this. I wonder if HYBE was the one behind aespa's hate train since well debut. I figured Next Level and Savage had HYBE in tatters....this is vindicating. The industry were really out to get aespa since Day 1.

wait because it makes sense. the texts are from december 2021 which was right after savage and the massive hate train started in 2022…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

IMG_1252.jpg?ex=662bf3eb&is=662aa26b&hm=

📊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Every single group has bulkbuyers  :coffee2:

and newjeans had 4/4 songs of their debut EP smash with public support alone. that's ORGANIC :fan:

10 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Lowkey and jokes aside though, a certain user in here is giving me misogynistic vibes. 

IMG_1251.gif?ex=662beef1&is=662a9d71&hm=390600a05296e56a2fe3c5143e7c15a3cbc1bcbd9c61414034a4acbc3c6e1756&

are we thinking the same person?

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.3b652

• Haha 1

The way she said no to sakura and chaewon and went for source music trainee instead...

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

wait because it makes sense. the texts are from december 2021 which was right after savage and the massive hate train started in 2022…

It all adds up. He was threatened. Hear that? @Pinter The real enemy is Bang PD so if you call yourself a MY...

• Haha 1

1M views in 7 hours and the comment section full of Koreans gagging

Yang Hyunsuk you ate that one thing

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

moo.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It all adds up. He was threatened. Hear that? @Pinter The real enemy is Bang PD so if you call yourself a MY...

Both are trash bestie..but men are worse i don't want to be called mysoginistic... 

I didn't expect bpd to be that obsessed with aespa :rip: The audacity He thought the Le can end …. with those vocal cords ? He thought he ate The embarrassment jumped out :skull: 

Edited by FACT

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I wonder if jyp is fuming that no one feels threatened by his groups :lakitu:

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, FACT said:

I didn't expect bpd to be that obsessed with aespa :rip: The audacity He thought the Le can end …. with those vocal cords ? He thought he ate The embarrassment jumped out :skull: 

he has a weird obsession with sm :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, FACT said:

He was scared scared of aespa thats why he secured sakura and chaewon but HeeHee was like nope...too old bestie ..

:deadbanana4:

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662b7a69&is=662a28e9&hm=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.