K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

36 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Hanni is going! 

Bang PD u have to pay all what u did to this girls 

We all knew about this at the same time . Wondering what's the girls reaction 

• Replies 66.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'm fearing we are never getting that Savage sister album but let me remain hopeful :emofish: 

Well, SM song descriptions are often wildly different to the actual song...but half of the album song descriptions are released and none of them are ballads so far.

I'm excited to hear the actual previews though

• Like 1

I'll never understand Korea's love for 'I Don't Care' but slay. 

Where the **** is I Love You?

That one is their best. :monkey:

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well, SM song descriptions are often wildly different to the actual song...but half of the album song descriptions are released and none of them are ballads so far.

I'm excited to hear the actual previews though

Exactly… half of them will be bops and the other half… :eli: 

• Haha 1

The only interesting group in Kpop this year

Who else is doing it like them.

AVvXsEg9MGo4agHxHmxniDVRQ24iz8o9HtHLQh7Fx0qJP-aYg8uXLsm_RsQK1hjQ1h9G9IUzlPU-_yN5CYU_VM0qDMr2nGpQ7LFAp5mReRA_AIURYipARDPWlYXLftTq5757bWPvEbZ1UxRMTd0J-j9mUOcq2xEVRl-OuF3DbmbT3xiyamsFy3R4CSqcnCx5fJ1R

• Like 3

This is much higher than Supernova and close to Armageddon's debut (#28) woah :omg:

• Like 1

Wait, Kep1er posted new comeback announcement and nobody moved here :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Wait, Kep1er posted new comeback announcement and nobody moved here :deadbanana4:

I just noticed they uploaded the Sync Love dance practice but the Karina slayage gagged us too bad to care I fear :gaynetcat3: perched for their OT7 serve but shame they have to go against Baemon

1 minute ago, starstruckaj said:

I just noticed they uploaded the Sync Love dance practice but the Karina slayage gagged us too bad to care I fear :gaynetcat3: perched for their OT7 serve but shame they have to go against Baemon

WAIT…. This sounds good omg

Kep1er recently changed the management company so it'll be interesting to see how it reflects their promotions or chart perfomance

2 hours ago, Veiko said:

SM being smart for once 

These new aespa songs are technically "solos" but technically not at the same time, since they are released as "aespa" songs, which means the profit each solo song makes will still be split among the 4 members. The same way Rosè's Hard To Love and Jungkook's Euphoria are considered group songs as well. 

Since its now the battle between the aespa solo stans, its time for me to loop Visuelle's Dopamine since I gotta support Her Majesty herself:DWAS:

d32cf51803259a494ebc031cc7ab10cb1cdc673f

Edited by Pluto6

mantra is reworked lyrically :jonnyknife: that demo got nothing on the final product 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

aespa tracklist for Whiplash!

GZdREZzbsAA7dWa?format=jpg&name=large

the demo for flowers

• Like 1

Flowers is a chop :clown: The obsession SM has with releasing leaked demos is something else...

Flowers sounds cute I like. Sounds like a song Giselle gonna eat tf up. Happy for her to shine on a track any time

• Like 1

So this puts Karina as officially the #1 4th Gen It Girl of Korea like she already has it all :clap3:

Insufferable kpop stans already with their narrative how this is another Suzy and Miss A situation as if the other 3 aespa girlies are completely nugu  :redface:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Those are resale tickets for like €400 :skull: 

i was talking more about nosebleeds cus they're for 100€ but yeah i didn't even try to get closer to the stage with those prices :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, swifthino said:

i was talking more about nosebleeds cus they're for 100€ but yeah i didn't even try to get closer to the stage with those prices :deadbanana:

Everything else is sold out. Where do you see it?

This is #REAL music

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

So this puts Karina as officially the #1 4th Gen It Girl of Korea like she already has it all :clap3:

KARINA had already risen to the top as THE it girl this year 

But with her new role as Prada Global Ambassador and now a solo smash currently challenging for #1 on Melon...there's zero doubt!

IT-GIRLS-VACAY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.