K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

my honest review of the solos (first real listen since i dont really care about the live videos):

up: catchy, kind of a bop, but very faceless. anyone could sing this tbh which is disappointing. i love the instrumental during the bridge, the lyrics are kinda cringe though. the fact that it's outpeaking certain girl groups' comeback is hilarious

dopamine: i love the chorus, the rest is pretty boring. giselle is so multitalented just like karina :jonny: the outro is soooooooooo good

bored!: very boring! and bland production. ningning deserves way better. some of the melodies are cute. ningning's voice is amazing as always. this sound doesn't make her justice and doesn't represent her style at all though

spark: my favorite song i think :jonny: winter sounds amazing and the melodies are divine omg... the song is so fun while kinda being ethereal... it fits her so well. the vibes are immaculate

sm should have deleted the armageddon tracks from bahama onward and included these songs instead imo

• Like 1

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

The duckwalk is killing me :bibliahh:

The girl was struggling :redface:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Why is it impossible to get aespa's tickets for Europe tour? :skull: We demand more dates

there are still tickets left for madrid date :bird:

10 minutes ago, swifthino said:

Those are resale tickets for like €400 :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Ohhh this Main Kpop Girl :jonny: :jonny: 

Bored is actually really good it just lacks an explosive chorus 

Dopamine > bored = up > spark 

13 minutes ago, swifthino said:

they are super expensive :noparty:

if this doesn't push SM to give Katrina a proper solo idk what will

the star power is there :jonnyknife:

• Like 5

karina #9 on melon :jonny:

this queen

collab with iu next for second smash hit!

• Like 2

winter really came through with a european hit :jonny2:

i just know some random country in europe is stanning hard right now :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The solos are so good :jonny: SM needs to give the girls some creative freedom at least on b-sides going forward, they are perfectly capable of coming up with good music on their own.

Still, I would trade UP for Menagerie.

Dopamine > Spark > UP > Bored!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

aespa solos are good asf....geniunely surprised because they all sounded bad live but i will be playing the fack out of these studo versions

also...this hit

karinallah smashing :WAP:

and i know this is a cute little gift for the fans but i'm still hoping we get at least mini music videos for each track

• Like 1

All the aespa solos are great, even with SM trying sabotage Ningning and this song choice, mama still eats with this weakest song :coffee2:

the immediately smashery of Up, I know they hatin'. The way SM will probably scramble to release special track videos or drop the choreo practices for once if it hits #1

4x.gif

• Like 1

UP > Menagerie

Dopamine > 2HOT4U

Bored! < Wake Up

Spark > Lips

spacer.png

i still remember all the lashings aespa received during their debut - winter hamster killer, karina trashing on male idols, giselle nepo allegation, ningning scamming, black mamba flopping, ae's looking like blackpink, kwangya, 

and now they're a full force with solos charting

jWB3Dyn.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I knew it the moment they debuted Karina had the most star power. 

I feel like today's release and chart positions will be a turning point for the group and with a new gg debuting soon I won't be surprised if SM gives Karina a solo album next year. 

21 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

All the aespa solos are great, even with SM trying sabotage Ningning and this song choice, mama still eats with this weakest song :coffee2:

the immediately smashery of Up, I know they hatin'. The way SM will probably scramble to release special track videos or drop the choreo practices for once if it hits #1

4x.gif

the way ningning listens to the most interesting alt, industrial, techno pop music and they decided to give her that bland rnb instrumental is enraging :skull:

• Like 1

Please nobody likes bored :jonnyknife: Y'all don't get it spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.