K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Lisa sings in English and promotes in America and she still is nominated in kpop categories she'll never be free spacer.png

Reminder that Rihanna's Loud won Best R&B/Soul album in the AMA's when it has no R&B or Soul songs in it. 

• Like 1

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

literally thought the random blurred out person was some fanmade thing as a reference to people photoshopping Shitman Bang out of every picture with them

omg same I thought it was a meme at first

7 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

speaking of Jungkook singing only in English, it still sends me that all of BTS have supposedly been taking English lessons for like a decade now, and what do they have to show for it?

"I'm good, thank you, and you?????"

spacer.png

At least they are not saying they are Ateez of San at every interviews. 

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

At least they are not saying they are Ateez of San at every interviews. 

somewhere out there BTS of Jin is having a kii while holding the little tiny microphone

Jungwon-jungwon-gif.gif

she is such a natural, the way she performs looks so effortless

queen

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

@Pluto6 I can't quote the post you mentioned me

But I LOVED the Tower of God OST. Especially Falling Up english ver. Did you like it?

spacer.png

Both songs are good but I also prefer Falling Up way more :DWAS:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The way you have really been digging deep into their discography :clap3:You seem to prefer their b-sides and their Japanese discography more

The Runners stanning :clap3:The way it's my favorite song of their recent album :jonny6: Too bad they aren't performing it at the tour, like the fact that it's the only song from the ATE album they aren't performing as well :weeps: 

Btw Runners and FNF are written and produced by the Aussie line Bang Chan and Felix as well. FNF is actually about the Australian wildfire and paying tribute to the plants and the animals that lost their lives during the wildfire. 

In case you didn't know, Stray Kids write and produce all their music themselves with 3 main producers in the group (Bang Chan, Changbin and Han), while the other members also take part in writing and producing sometimes :clap3:

yesss still yet to listen to the older stuff but so far there hasn't been a song I haven't liked yet :heart:

omg :weeps: i'm surprised they didn't add it to the sit list like it's such a fun song. 

OMG I remember the fires and had no idea it was about that :weeps: that's actually makes the song more beautiful :heart:

omg I love that :duca: thanks for the little bio drop! :jonny6: honestly wanted to find more boys fan over so thank you again for that

• Like 2

Starting in a few minutes.

• ShowChamp.EP536: Kim Bomin, MADEIN, RESCENE, YENA, POW, ASC2NT, XODIAC, The Wind, VANNER, P1Harmony, Yoon Seobin

Only 2 girl groups, but Fifty Fifty is getting useless broadcast points on Weekly Idol.

:cm:

36 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Both songs are good but I also prefer Falling Up way more :DWAS:

And what did you think of this serve? 

Talent won, I fear

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

:redface: Girl there is SISTAR before you have that little Japanese Girl in your pfp 

the way they spilled though

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

And what did you think of this serve? 

Talent won, I fear

They ATE that! :clap3:Truly the best performers in Kpop right now I fear :clap3:No wonder they keep getting invited to these big events, not only because due to the demand, but also because of talent :clap3:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

yesss still yet to listen to the older stuff but so far there hasn't been a song I haven't liked yet :heart:

omg :weeps: i'm surprised they didn't add it to the sit list like it's such a fun song. 

OMG I remember the fires and had no idea it was about that :weeps: that's actually makes the song more beautiful :heart:

omg I love that :duca: thanks for the little bio drop! :jonny6: honestly wanted to find more boys fan over so thank you again for that

Post your concert review, when they come to Australia soon! 

e1df3dbbc6ca73ff8d534b6928c51e44.gif

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Omg, I love this edit 

I-Days Milano was such a moment for them :jonnyknife:

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

They ATE that! :clap3:Truly the best performers in Kpop right now I fear :clap3:No wonder they keep getting invited to these big events, not only because due to the demand, but also because of talent :clap3:

The amount of times I re-watched the performance already :jonnyknife: the clear live vocals, the charisma, the stage command. Everything so on point

• Like 1

Interesting 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Post your concert review, when they come to Australia soon! 

e1df3dbbc6ca73ff8d534b6928c51e44.gif

If I go I definitely willlll,  most likely will though because still good tixs available just waiting for friday ,  They are playing in one of the biggest venues in Melbourne too so it's going to be a big show :WAP:

• Like 1

Up is #2 on the 5 min chart :ahh: 

Edited by Pikachu
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

If I go I definitely willlll,  most likely will though because still good tixs available just waiting for friday ,  They are playing in one of the biggest venues in Melbourne too so it's going to be a big show :WAP:

Get into Seungmin, Han, Lee Knowles and Innie

also get into Kim Woojin, we love him

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

and when up goes #1 on melon then what

insta-ezgif-com-optimize-1.thumb.gif.3f7

Then Dopam#1ne does a hostile takeover

insta-ezgif-com-optimize-1.thumb.gif.3f7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.