K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

@Pluto6 I can't quote the post you mentioned me

But I LOVED the Tower of God OST. Especially Falling Up english ver. Did you like it?

spacer.png

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

big day for @VelvetCrush and @Mitsuki not having to sit and watch the gringos from outside of the club 

VPN is finally retiring from my apps

spacer.png

:redface: Girl there is SISTAR before you have that little Japanese Girl in your pfp 

aespa on X: "aespa 에스파 'Drama' The Scene 🔗 https://t.co/8IVqBeE9vE aespa  에스파 The 4th Mini Album 〖Drama〗 ➫ 2023.11.10 2PM (KST) / 0AM (ET) 🎧  Pre-Order & Pre-Save https://t.co/kccsYS0oET #aespa #æspa #에스파 #

r/Aespa - 240603 aespa for mise-en-scène

:giraffe: Yep the group visual is 2x fiercer and sophisticated 

give her more center positions in photoshoots / mvs  you cowards.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

The instrumental on this is still so crazy

So was the plagiarism

love me some IVE but their team is seeing hell for doing that twice on RV

mantra visuals eating

i honestly love the production on the demo so i'm hoping she didn't change much

:clack:

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

:redface: Girl there is SISTAR before you have that little Japanese Girl in your pfp 

2nd gen was ass, they say while all their favs are still copying those groups in 2024.:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

big day for @VelvetCrush and @Mitsuki not having to sit and watch the gringos from outside of the club 

Praise the lord I can't wait hopefully it goes through tomorrow :jonny: finally this thread won't be just the text of tweets and broken .png image links

Ngl I'm ready for Lisa to push ha album out already; Moonlit Floor is a cute song but it killed the momentum for this era I fear :matty:

• Like 1

My bet is Itzy lean more into this type of pop rock

Rather than this

But tbh both are good and I'm fine with either as long as it's actually Itzy and not something like Sneakers (do NOT @ me about how Sneakers is actually a good song, I WILL put a hex on you; I just rewatched Hocus Pocus and I am capable).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, elevate said:

But tbh both are good and I'm fine with either as long as it's actually Itzy and not something like Sneakers (do NOT @ me about how Sneakers is actually a good song, I WILL put a hex on you; I just rewatched Hocus Pocus and I am capable).

you wrote this for me, huh

sneakers is a whole 10/10 BOP idc 

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

"aespa "Kill It" is a hip-hop dance song with an ear-catching signature synth and gorgeous vocals as its point, and it expresses a warning message to those who send groundless criticism with strong raps and vocals. DJ and producer IMLAY from ScreaM Records, participated in the composition and arrangement of the track. aespa "Pink Hoodie" is a hip-hop dance song that stands out with its unique synth sound and energetic bassline. The lyrics cleverly convey the message of loving yourself as you are and having confidence."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

you wrote this for me, huh

sneakers is a whole 10/10 BOP idc 

Yes but I didn't think it through tbh. Considering your spam can take ATRL out for hours on end, a hex on you is a hex on all of us

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Ngl I'm ready for Lisa to push ha album out already; Moonlit Floor is a cute song but it killed the momentum for this era I fear :matty:

I don't wanna sound like a hater cuz I do like Lisa and the song but they should've just left Moonlit Floor as a cute album track cuz what is the point of this video there's no dancing or live vocals :rip: I'm sure the album will be good but Rockstar to New Woman was such a banger sequence of singles so it's kind of a shame.

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GZZ80YJWAAAqXpy?format=jpg&name=small

I love how unspecific the appearance of the blurred doll is, like this could be anyone really :laugh:

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

2nd gen was ass, they say while all their favs are still copying those groups in 2024.:rip:

There's one here too :rip:

• Haha 1

The 6th song being  SM mandatory ballad song. I call it now, need to see the "cohesive" stans to fume  :rip:

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

GZZ80YJWAAAqXpy?format=jpg&name=small

literally thought the random blurred out person was some fanmade thing as a reference to people photoshopping Shitman Bang out of every picture with them

• Haha 1

Giselle has always been a visual queen but the new Krystal dupe era is going to send me to the ER. She's so cvnt that I'm dying. :redface:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.