K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Praying for @youresotoxic with the WJSN news 

2+ years and they're STILL telling us there are no clear plans for a WJSN comeback... 

at this point, i'm believing SNSD will come back before them and they released the same summer 

crying-sobbing.gif

• Haha 3

Jaehyun might go through all his military service AND have some sort of comeback before anything WJSN related is released

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

• Haha 2

can I at least get a Bona solo or something... Seola was 9 months ago

WJSN The Black or Chocome... ANYTHING

leamichele-please.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

Last Sequence just popped up on shuffle and I just got triggered all over again, damn you Starship I just want them back. I'll even take an Exy solo at this point

Edited by starstruckaj
  • Haha 1

can't they use ive's coin to make wjsn's comeback happen? 

I'm sure love dive brought in enough budget for multiple comebacks and a fire exy verse

38 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

can't they use ive's coin to make wjsn's comeback happen? 

I'm sure love dive brought in enough budget for multiple comebacks and a fire exy verse

if they stop using it on sajaegi the album and ticket sales will dip 

• Thumbs Down 1

Lisa sings in English and promotes in America and she still is nominated in kpop categories she'll never be free spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Lisa sings in English and promotes in America and she still is nominated in kpop categories she'll never be free 

well that's the only way she'll be getting nominated as a solo artist so  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Lisa sings in English and promotes in America and she still is nominated in kpop categories she'll never be free spacer.png

Her winning best kpop for rockstar :rip:at this point she wont get past being kpop, the genre is set in stone regardless of what language she sings in

Edited by rapperjennie

32 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

She's not getting nominated for anything otherwise

take the easy win

spacer.png

• Like 1

Jungkook's solo stuff is all western style music, all in English, and made by western producers but he's in every kpop category too

once you're associated with kpop you're not getting out am sry, that's the rules

spacer.png

MISAMO should've covered WANT ME, WANT ME. Let them sing about a coochie.

Lisa's solo debut was a Korean song and she's still a member of BP. The K-Pop tag is still appropriate. 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think she has publicly indicated any issue with having the K-Pop tag either...? And why would she anyway, since her K-Pop fandoms are what is powering her solo career right now let's be real. 

speaking of Jungkook singing only in English, it still sends me that all of BTS have supposedly been taking English lessons for like a decade now, and what do they have to show for it?

"I'm good, thank you, and you?????"

spacer.png

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

honestly who cares :rip:

moonlit floor is cute but this is what LaLegend should've served instead :chick3:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

moonlit floor is cute but this is what LaLegend should've served instead :chick3:

I've really liked the post-YG Lisa solos. She could NEVER pull this off. Not vocally or conceptually, new jack doesn't suit her strengths even a little.

The fact that she probably posted this to shut blonks up. 

1 minute ago, CrisPop said:

The fact that she probably posted this to shut blonks up. 

now the blonks will go awph about how Jennie's pic is in black and white and the others are in colour

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.