K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GZS4gSmbEAAHuAT?format=jpg&name=largeGZS4gSnbsAAyIz6?format=jpg&name=large

GZRcC_abIAAg0K8?format=jpg&name=largeGZSelBNa4AAqZjx?format=jpg&name=large

leamichele-please.gif

My beautiful angel, I wanna see his movie.

Bestie who is your bias in Wish? 

Edited by DelRey
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa is the only one being officially reported at the moment, so it is TRUE according to official numbers. 

And how fitting for the first 4th gen girl group to sell out Tokyo Dome to also snatch the official 4th gen record first!

Congratulations touring queens aespa! 

aespachella-2.gif

the official attendance numbers are out, its just the grosses that are missing. aespa can claim the highest box office but not the highest attendees right now unfortunately. :mummy:

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

My beautiful angel, I wanna see his movie.

Bestie who is your bias in Wish? 

definitely Yushi  :jonnycat: Jaehee and Sion are my faves too. what about you?

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

the official attendance numbers are out, its just the grosses that are missing. aespa can claim the highest box office but not the highest attendees right now unfortunately. :mummy:

They are just media reported numbers for that other group, until actually official numbers come out, as far as I'm aware. Unless you have the direct source for that to share.

aespa's numbers are seemingly coming from official/verified sources (Billboard Boxscore/TouringData) for SYNK: PARALLEL LINE that just got released very recently, which is why they are proclaimed on both counts for now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zack said:

aespa, big girls making money
aespa, you're our number one fan now

you can only see me at our sold out shows

where is that baemon stan who always speaks on aespa's touring number? :redface:

another allegation from this base being annulled 

K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary - Page 2647 - Base -  ATRL

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

They are just media reported numbers for that other group, until actually official numbers come out, as far as I'm aware. Unless you have the direct source for that to share.

aespa's numbers are seemingly coming from official/verified sources (Billboard Boxscore/TouringData) for SYNK: PARALLEL LINE that just got released very recently, which is why they are proclaimed on both counts for now.

aespa having a peer isn't a bad thing. I guess I'll quote this in a week.:rip:

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

definitely Yushi  :jonnycat: Jaehee and Sion are my faves too. what about you?

I think Yushi and Ryo, I like Sion too. I actually like all of them,  this is the first time I don't hate someone from an nct unit.

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

free Sion

mzzQevKA.gif

Sion is happy and healthy in Wish

tumblr_inline_o9cqk0eCPj1r2ya1z_500.gif

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Sion is happy and healthy in Wish

tumblr_inline_o9cqk0eCPj1r2ya1z_500.gif

is he tho

you can see how much he gets his life whenever he gets the opportunity to interact with adults instead of being a babysitter

mzzQevKA.gif

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is he tho

you can see how much he gets his life whenever he gets the opportunity to interact with adults instead of being a babysitter

mzzQevKA.gif

He seems happy with this YG trainee 

7 minutes ago, DelRey said:

He seems happy with this YG trainee 

it's been 4 years since YG shitted out a new BG, I'm sure that baby won't be a trainee for long

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

Are they going to wear heels performing this time?

Unboxing #156 : Girls Generation - Run Devil Run | La Kpop Francaise Amino

"they both wear and handle those sky-high heels well"

how can they say she handles them well if no one has ever seen her WALKING in them... she's literally laying down

GKQrwHIWMAA4eAo.jpg

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

This is sweet. I genuinely wonder if he's doing this not just in support of queer fans, but also for idols within his group...

I always wonder about how many queer idols there actually are. I think the younger ones, like up to 25 yo or so, would be doing sort of okay, but I feel sorry for the older ones. I think it would have been really hard for them. 

• Like 1

If y'all want high heels than you should watch Jeon Soyeon

She revealed the reason why she performs in 25 cm high heels sometimes, it's because she 158cm tall and Minnie is 167 cm tall and when Minnie is wearing heels she has to wear bigger platform to look cohesive in size with the group. 

the way some of you recommended me stray kids and now im about to buy tickets to there Melbourne show 3 days later :WAP:   I got a problem I'm so broke but its too good of a pass.  Tickets have dropped a little too. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

the way some of you recommended me stray kids and now im about to buy tickets to there Melbourne show 3 days later :WAP:   I got a problem I'm so broke but its too good of a pass.  Tickets have dropped a little too. 

You're welcome :clap3:

The way you're already joining the fandom as well :clap3:

What are your favorite songs from them? Who's your favorite member so far? 
64ee85766e771d97397c8843ceefbb10.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

we love when a main dancer can get on a show like this and serve vocals, we need Karina to do this show next :matty:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.