K-Pop Thread: aespa Solos Are Being Released!!!

Ryan

• Replies 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

rewatching that Naevis music video it's even stupider than I thought

I think most people were under the impression that it'd be a fully 3d animated and full vocaloid project... the whole video is just a different face deepfaked onto a real human's body, and the vocals are just an AI vocal swap onto whoever's voice was in the demo version

she even mispronounces some English words like the demo singer did

the girls on Youtube have been doing wishful thinking Blackpink AI vocal swaps exactly like this for years but when SM does it it's ~art~

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 1

TVXQ's new music vidya being forbidden from being embedded onto 3rd party websites

fine I guess I'll keep oppa Changmin to myself, sorry guys

miss-juicy.gif

The way Drama & Trick or Trick should have just been a cute lil digital single; My World would have been a perfect first album with the rest of those tracks 

miss-juicy.gif

Edited by starstruckaj
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

The way Drama & Trick or Trick should have just been a cute lil digital single; My World would have been a perfect first album with the rest of those tracks 

Drama and Trick or Trick should have been the new title and B-side for a repackage of MY WORLD imo.

MY WORLD full album would have been great with the rest of the tracks.

Though it seems the original plan was for Drama (Planting Trees ver.) to be the title track of MY WORLD.

Spicy was a song they had in the vault, but it only got dusted off when LSM left and they decided to split MY WORLD in two. I wonder if/when we would have even heard Spicy if the original LSM plan had gone ahead.

• Like 1

Wait Yawn wasn't there at all :deadbanana4:

oh that's not-

so that's why MHJ played the full demo

i need Belift and that group GONE!

tenor.gif?itemid=5222643

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Drama and Trick or Trick should have been the new title and B-side for a repackage of MY WORLD imo.

MY WORLD full album would have been great with the rest of the tracks.

Though it seems the original plan was for Drama (Planting Trees ver.) to be the title track of MY WORLD.

Spicy was a song they had in the vault, but it only got dusted off when LSM left and they decided to split MY WORLD in two. I wonder if/when we would have even heard Spicy if the original LSM plan had gone ahead.

This would have been ideal too if SM wasn't weird about giving aespa repackages, especially since their songs tend to have a lot of longevity :monkey: Drama (Planting Trees ver.) would have probably tanked though :gaycat6:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

oh that's not-

so that's why MHJ played the full demo

i need Belift and that group GONE!

tenor.gif?itemid=5222643

they're both just music that plays in the background on the hotel TV channel that tells you about the pool and restaurant specials... I don't understand why people are going to war over this stuff

cant they focus on stuff that matters like freeing Seunghan

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.