K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

The mess in here :rip:

did they just bring the live band and the LIVE VOCALS on a music show??

too bad, talent isnt appreciated in todays kpop

• Replies 47.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

i think "pedo" is a very serious word that should not get thrown around randomly

that being said, MHJ's fixation on "youth" gets a side eye from me :sorry:

HYBE isn't innocent either btw. the situations they constantly put eunchae in is very weird

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

did they just bring the live band and the LIVE VOCALS on a music show??

too bad, talent isnt appreciated in todays kpop

:clap3: 

MANlSTOE_-_1783200259939705003.gif?ex=66

At the end of the day it's just further proof that Hybayola is pretty much real

:ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My take on the whole thing, MJH seems to be very unstable at the moment, her mental health is not good. i know she seems to be hated for a lot of people but this could end up pretty bad for her, i hope she has a support system.

Also is clear that ILLIT was created using new jeans as inspiration so she s not wrong for calling it out but at the same time the copy/paste mode on kpop is strong, she just needed her work with new jeans to speak for itself i think.

Hybe has the right to call her out on the supposed take over if they had proof, they funded ador after all, but they re being shady about it, and is working since Korea society does not favour woman

In the end is the young girls that justwant to.ake their dream come true and are working hard for it that are being affected receiving hate all around

• Like 6

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Some people seem to think it's wrong that MHJ and the NJ girls are close, but I would think idols are better in the hands of a CEO they like and respect and who likes and respect them back, than with a CEO they hate or who treats them poorly :deadbanana4:

Not all business relationships have to be cold.

Stans logic:

Be friendly but not too friendly otherwise you're a WeIrDo 

You can't talk to them, ever, but somehow you're supposed to know everything they like/dislike

If the members like you enough to check on you during a hard time, you're doing something wrong, surely you've manipulated them

If past members are still friendly and cordial with you (Krystal) then you've Stockholm Syndrome'd them into it

:clack:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

She said over her time working at SM / HYBE, she had to seek psychiatric help. Everyone knows she wasn't happy with SM, and HYBE did her no favor clearly.

It's funny how HYBE used her as the PR model to lord themselves over SM as the "fresh face" of KPOP who wouldn't be as toxic to its employees and yet :ahh: People on here and outside ATRL actually fell for it too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spears_Stan said:

My take on the whole thing, MJH seems to be very unstable at the moment, her mental health is not good. i know she seems to be hated for a lot of people but this could end up pretty bad for her, i hope she has a support system.

Also is clear that ILLIT was created using new jeans as inspiration so she s not wrong for calling it out but at the same time the copy/paste mode on kpop is strong, she just needed her work with new jeans to speak for itself i think.

Hybe has the right to call her out on the supposed take over if they had proof, they funded ador after all, but they re being shady about it, and is working since Korea society does not favour woman

In the end is the young girls that justwant to.ake their dream come true and are working hard for it that are being affected receiving hate all around

You just shouldn't step on a fellow employee's toes by doing this. MHJ may have been annoyed by Riize but she launched an internal complaint because BELIFT, another HYBE sublabel, was copying her. It hurts different when it's your fellow coworkers ripping you off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

At the end of the day it's just further proof that Hybayola is pretty much real

:ryan3:

honestly, the hybe payola exposé is all that matters

HYBE artist awards, daesangs, streams, sales, award show performances, festival stages and brand ambassadorships being confirmed PAID

MHJ won

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Some people seem to think it's wrong that MHJ and the NJ girls are close, but I would think idols are better in the hands of a CEO they like and respect and who likes and respect them back, than with a CEO they hate or who treats them poorly :deadbanana4:

Not all business relationships have to be cold.

I'm not talking about their relationship tho but more of her choice of direction, style, clothing and sonh....like its not that hard to understand what coockie and ICC is all about ..

But you do you boo...

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i think "pedo" is a very serious word that should not get thrown around randomly

HYBE isn't innocent either btw. the situations they constantly put eunchae in is very weird

Sometimes I wonder what was the point debuting her in LSRF, she fits ILLIT while LSRF can overboard with their concept since she's too young. 

18 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

i didnt even ask you, like for all i care who are you?

im asking because this user said so

so better focus on the thesaurus with word you're just now so excited to use here just to get your point, :deadbanana4:

can you tell me which word i used was unusual? because perspicacity is a very common word :rip:

Just now, Dialamba said:

Sometimes I wonder what was the point debuting her in LSRF, she fits ILLIT while LSRF can overboard with their concept since she's too young. 

nepotism. her parents paid for her spot.

OzUwxZX.gif

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spilled

actually, every single kpop company are not innocent with this fixation of youth thats happening in kpop not just hybe or mhj

but atleast MHJ has actual talent, good relationship with her artists and she's a woman standing up for herself, her art and the newjeans girls while bang pd is just a weird lunatic pig who's bitter with all successful artists around him that he wants to "stomp" on them.

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

I'm not talking about their relationship tho but more of her choice of direction, style, clothing and sonh....like its not that hard to understand what coockie and ICC is all about ..

But you do you boo...

i was the first one to drag MHJ for that concept, but let's not act like this is a direct result of the majority of kpop stans expectations and tastes. there's a reason why older idols are either completely irrelevant or only popular with the korean GP

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

MHJ won

spacer.png

More like SM, YG, JYP won..

Hybe and MHJ are just stabbing each other at this point...

Kii at MHJ stealing all the talented SouMu trainees and leaving them with... Eunchae and Kazuha :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

can you tell me which word i used was unusual? because perspicacity is a very common word :rip:

yeah it is so common that it is being used a lot in a day to day talk and even here on this thread :rip:

Just now, Pinter said:

More like SM, YG, JYP won..

Hybe and MHJ are just stabbing each other at this point...

all of these companies and lunatic men running it are disgusting pigs

MHJ won

what we get from this drama is that both hybe and MHJ are TRASH

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

spilled

actually, every single kpop company are not innocent with this fixation of youth thats happening in kpop not just hybe or mhj

but atleast MHJ has actual talent, good relationship with her artists and she's a woman standing up for herself, her art and the newjeans girls while bang pd is just a weird lunatic pig who's bitter with all successful artists around him that he wants to "stomp" on them.

it's funny to me how people are throwing that word over concepts and vibes when BSH is the one who was DATING a 20 year old girl when he was nearly 50 :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

i was the first one to drag MHJ for that concept

Good to know then 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

yeah it is so common that it is being used a lot in a day to day talk and even here on this thread :rip:

i speak french fluently and perspicacité is the word used in french… not my fault english (my third language) is a dumb version of other superior languages…

888723365047705601.gif?size=128&quality=

not the group being picked by a shaman

• Haha 2

Just now, Mattheo said:

888723365047705601.gif?size=128&quality=

not the group being picked by a shaman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.