K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Wait she's an icon at this point this is WILD :jonny: 

but it's so obvious HYBE is obsessed with NJ and is trying to replicate them outside of ADOR. I'd be pissed if I were here as well

she's truly iconic 😭😭 the way the public opinion in korea is now highly in her favor after today. + with this morning news that it was newjeans' members' parents who first came forward and signaled the similarities between illit and newjeans 😭 BIGhit's ceo is probably fuming rn

• Replies 47.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Welp idk how MHJ is going to be able to not be fired. Her lawyers will have to WORK hard to find an agreement :coffee2:… 

This is a notice from HYBE.

Of what was claimed by CEO Min Hee Jin at the press conference today, there is so much that is far from the truth to the point that it is difficult to go through them one by one.

CEO Min distorted the facts by mixing up the timeline and presented her characteristic distorted way of interpretation in a public setting.

We can refute all claims with evidence, but we have decided not to mention them one by one as we judge that they are not worth responding to.

However, we will diligently comment about the facts that must be clearly stated in business terms among the inquiries from media.

We respectfully request CEO Min to stop lying that, "there was no offer for dialogue," and that, "there was no email response," return the information assets as requested, and respond promptly to the audit.

We urge her to resign promptly for the proper management of ADOR as she has already proven herself unfit to be in charge of management.

Also, please stop continuously mentioning artists and their parents as it degrades the value of the artists

Shes just destroying her own image and destroying hybe at the same time no one would hire them after this scandal...

She thought she is this something revilutionary Hero but the fact is she just ended her career and destroys her image, the reaction from her lawyer says it all...

Her press confrence felt like some unhinge stans Twitter dragging hybe and mentioning other artist to gain support...thats why many KPop stan support her.. but in the eye of common public she is just destroying herself her press confrence hold no value to the real issue...shes just exposing the dirt in her own company..no one would want her after this... 

Its like she knew shes going down so she didnt want to go down alone..

She also kinda destroys KPop as a whole theres no way she survived this.

But i applaud her bravery tho :suburban:

• Like 1

Just now, Adama said:

Like Anhyeon and Chiquita have the exact same mannerisms as Jennie and Lisa. We can tell that they watched their fan cams :dies:

legally idk how she can keep the management of Ador and Newjeans atp. 

And btw Bang PD will end up the same way on days :coffee2:. They all do  

the public crying is entertaining but it will not benefit her in the long run

who wants to work with someone who did a meltdown

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Omg

spacer.png

She is crazy... At this point shes just destroying KPop as a whole...mess...

34 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

they're just playing it again because i watched until she left

oh oops dw :deadbanana4:

this is crazy :rip: what kind of food can you buy for $3 :deadbanana:

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

Welp idk how MHJ is going to be able to not be fired. Her lawyers will have to WORK hard to find an agreement :coffee2:… 

This is a notice from HYBE.

Of what was claimed by CEO Min Hee Jin at the press conference today, there is so much that is far from the truth to the point that it is difficult to go through them one by one.

CEO Min distorted the facts by mixing up the timeline and presented her characteristic distorted way of interpretation in a public setting.

We can refute all claims with evidence, but we have decided not to mention them one by one as we judge that they are not worth responding to.

However, we will diligently comment about the facts that must be clearly stated in business terms among the inquiries from media.

We respectfully request CEO Min to stop lying that, "there was no offer for dialogue," and that, "there was no email response," return the information assets as requested, and respond promptly to the audit.

We urge her to resign promptly for the proper management of ADOR as she has already proven herself unfit to be in charge of management.

Also, please stop continuously mentioning artists and their parents as it degrades the value of the artists

if i was in min heejin's shoes, i'd go back to SM and i'd make a group that would totally stomp on hybe out of spite. i wouldn't let them breathe 😭 the way newjeans is one of the last monoculture korea got and that's how they thank her lmfaooo

Just now, Pinter said:

She is crazy... At this point shes just destroying KPop as a whole...mess...

This pic is edited… but yeah she kinda is :mazen:

11 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

compared to blackpink yeah but then again blackpink are unbeatable when it comes to charisma

jennie, lisa are the strongest it girls in kpop, jisoo and rose can even be the center of other gg

BM has Ahyeon and Chiquita, the minnie Jennie and Lisa 

stage presence grows with time and experience. when babymon reaches bp's debut age then we can compare. but even the youngest chiquita already is showing mountains of potential

i'm still waiting for the reason some of yall are hating on min heejin beside your hatred for newjeans :matty:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Shes just destroying her own image and destroying hybe at the same time no one would hire them after this scandal...

She thought she is this something revilutionary Hero but the fact is she just ended her career and destroys her image, the reaction from her lawyer says it all...

Her press confrence felt like some unhinge stans Twitter dragging hybe and mentioning other artist to gain support...thats why many KPop stan support her.. but in the eye of common public she is just destroying herself her press confrence hold no value to the real issue...shes just exposing the dirt in her own company..no one would want her after this... 

Its like she knew shes going down so she didnt want to go down alone..

She also kinda destroys KPop as a whole theres no way she survived this.

But i applaud her bravery tho :suburban:

shes a true passionate artist i take back all bad things ive ever said about her :jonny5: screw those businessmen sis!

• Thanks 1

MHJ is kinda giving unhinged, I could see her becoming quite vicious even if this mess hadn't happened.

Someone free those girls from her.

• Thumbs Down 1

"she's destroying her image" meanwhile the vast majority of the comments on insight are taking her side :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

MHJ is kinda giving unhinged, I could see her becoming quite vicious even if this mess hadn't happened.

Someone free those girls from her.

the parents are the one who sent her texts complaining about hybe. should we free newjeans from their families? 🤒

Edited by Windy Day

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

if i was in min heejin's shoes, i'd go back to SM and i'd make a group that would totally stomp on hybe out of spite. i wouldn't let them breathe 😭 the way newjeans is one of the last monoculture korea got and that's how they thank her lmfaooo

she could have created the next snsd as well but no she went crazy

now bang is under fire obviously but they know to play the game they created 

these misogynistic rubbing elbows with the government corrupt officials just letting her exhaust the flame but they'll retaliate through bending the rules in their favor

Now why I'm suddenly on MHJ's side she's unhinged but Hybe is the Nestle of K-pop 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

"she's destroying her image" meanwhile the vast majority of the comments on insight are taking her side :bibliahh:

online comments hold no ground after how many years and of course in legal court battle, not to mention the connections of those she's fighting with 

to add to that these big people had evidences against her and has legal accusations to put her on ground

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

stage presence grows with time and experience. when babymon reaches bp's debut age then we can compare. but even the youngest chiquita already is showing mountains of potential

exactly but for now they're not even on debut blackpink level so yall need to stop trying it

whew watching this again now they truly were born for world domination. this is their first day on the job btw :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

online comments hold no ground after how many years and of course in legal court battle, not to mention the connections of those she's fighting with 

to add to that these big people had evidences against her and has legal accusations to put her on ground

the public opinion is on her side and she's the most famous creative in korea. come on now lmao

16 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Well it's exactly why the situation is a win 

:ryan3:

14 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

the public crying is entertaining but it will not benefit her in the long run

who wants to work with someone who did a meltdown

Her mentioning su*cide was not a smart move at all. She came across as unstable and like you in the long run it can backfire.

14 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is crazy :rip: what kind of food can you buy for $3 :deadbanana:

and companies used to be even worst back then! 

14 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

But why people think SM want her back lol :dies:!? Especially when she's the one who left them and said she did a burn out there .

Edited by Adama
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

exactly but for now they're not even on debut blackpink level so yall need to stop trying it

whew watching this again now they truly were born for world domination. this is their first day on the job btw :WAP:

they're already showing mountains of potential like i said and already better than most ggs out there.

no one is discrediting legendary blackpink, but babymonster IS coming :clap3:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

But why people think SM want her back lol :dies:!? Especially when she's the one who left them and said she did a burn out there .

to get back at hybe after they tried to buy them :fan:

MHJ also basically made SM. she's been working for them since 1st gen lol but that's just me talking as a SM stan. u dont need to take it seriously

just thought about bang pd invoving himself in NJ music after/if MHJ leaves and putting that horrible autotune on their voices omg… a literal nightmare

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

I mean shes exposing hybe off course stan people Will support her...but theres no way she survived this..the government wont let her...

She couldve just answer the issue and no need to go crazy and expose her own company... She only did this to gain simpathy which sure she Will get but it also means she just shoot a bullet to her own head...

But i applaud he bravery tho :suburban:

for some blonks its 2ne1 for 2nd gen and for most its snsd and its sending me :ahh: 

atleast all blonks agree its blackpink for 3rd and aespa for 4th :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.