• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

kpop stans are grilling LSRFM even more today :'( 

I blame HYBE

they should've had the backing track last week as well and nobody would've cared

how can the biggest company in kpoop mess up so bad

"This generation is allowed to do that?": Stray Kids' Bang Chan expresses the lack of manners in a fellow K-pop group, sparks fan debate

image0.gif?ex=66366415&is=6623ef15&hm=c7

37 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

I still don't understand what's going on with NewJeans, are they releasing a mini album? A Korean single? Or just a Japanese song? I'm confused

im glad ILLIT is doing well because it'll make MHJ come even harder but what's with the last comeback being almost a year ago and no mini/rollout/album in sight?

They are releasing 3 albums back to back, 2 single albums and 1 mini or full album later this year, allegedly.

Pre-order for the 1st single album starts in ~1 week, with the release of the Bubble Gum MV to kick-start promotional activities. More details will be revealed then.

They will certainly have some new songs for their Japanese debut at Tokyo Dome, but promotions won't be limited to Japan. The Bubble Gum song that has been airing on Japanese TV prior to the single album release is in 3 languages.

Newjeans Nwjns GIF - Newjeans Nwjns Hair Flip GIFs

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Their performance is up on YT and accessible for everyone. NJ had their performance divided into two. 1st half was live band version of 6 songs which did not have backtrack at all and they took it easy with choreo, 2nd half was Get Up tracks with full choreo, headset mics and backtrack, but loudness varied, it's easy to hear their vocals vs backtrack (ETA for example). 

Mind you that was NewJeans first proper performance. Their only experience being 3 university festivals and Korean music shows. Actually no one expected them to do well, but they did. People just had high expectations for LSFM and their timing was unlucky due to encore controversy.

Kinda seated to see NewJeans growth with upcoming world tour. Maybe they can go back to Lolla for bigger slot after they gain experience :keir:

I think Coachella happens to be that fandom stage, every other artist going there is going to get scrutinized and dragged by that fandom.

Coincidence or not, MHJ booking Lollapalooza instead of Coachella was a smart move, and it worked out nicely.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

Otolaryngologist FULLY BOOKED after LSRF's performance :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah JYPIG really fumbled with Nmixx when they could have been absolutely DEVOURING right now, I mean look at the immense talent. Instead he gave them some tryhard pots and pans noises and called it "mixxpop". SMH 

again, some of you are so transparent with the fake concern about NMIXX (where is the energy for the "immense talent" when it is release day?). It always sounds like the listening session (if any) didn't make it past DICE.

"tryhard pots and pans noises"? really? DASH, Roller Coaster, Love Me Like This and their accompanying bodies of work are nothing like that description. they are thankfully more vocal focused aligned with clean guitar work, drumfills and instrumentation.

most of the fans are satisfied with their output and the fact they would never embarass themselves while performing unlike some of the big names you were convinced to like because of MelOn positions, company numbers or whatever.

nmixx-lovemelikethis.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Pluto6 @xrosup I think the 8 SKZ-Players will start now :soda:

• Like 2

I love their variety content, It's so creative 

• Like 2

I need them to serve like this again for the summer :clap3: 

JYP should should just make them to go all out and give them a Diva House track with a vocal slayage like that new RIIZE song

• Like 1

IVE's album is absolutely insane

I don't think you guys are ready to hear this

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

most of the fans are satisfied with their output and the fact they would never embarass themselves while performing unlike some of the big names you were convinced to like because of MelOn positions, company numbers or whatever.

nmixx-lovemelikethis.gif

Is that true? I read some fans prefer their mix pop sound while some fans prefer their other songs and one side of the fandom is unhappy whatever they release. s:wan:

5 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

3DFoplz.gif

i kinda gagged at eunchae's eye gestures here

She looks gorgeous here :eek:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Sick avatar sis

Supervillain

• Thanks 1

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Is that true? I read some fans prefer their mix pop sound while some fans prefer their other songs and one side of the fandom is unhappy whatever they release. s:wan:

of course there are contrarians who prefer their early stuff like @Pluto6 and @youresotoxic (we love them both though :heart:), but I would say Roller Coaster was their better received release and that DASH was the sweet spot where both sides' needs were supplied.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I wonder if it will be officially released as well, or if just released on YouTube, until the next compilation album? 

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I love their variety content, It's so creative 

We stan musicians 

0b2d2b71595b79c5d91469b8e52b08f5.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, jqnetto said:

of course there are contrarians who prefer their early stuff like @Pluto6 and @youresotoxic (we love them both though :heart:), but I would say Roller Coaster was their better received release and that DASH was the sweet spot where both sides' needs were supplied.

I guess I'm part of the 3rd group of people who only like Love Me Like This :michael:

nmixx-lovemelikethis.gif

18 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

They'd better release it on Spotify too

LAb9mxt.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I guess I'm part of the 3rd group of people who only like Love Me Like This :michael:

nmixx-lovemelikethis.gif

oh well, there is room for everybody, let's just say that

LAb9mxt.gif

need your thoughts on the title track tho @Supervillain

i've seen so many people being worried that it's going to be polarizing like baddie

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, playboi said:

I need them to serve like this again for the summer :clap3: 

JYP should should just make them to go all out and give them a Diva House track with a vocal slayage like that new RIIZE song

Well this summer era flopped horribly and I was sadly the only one streaming Party O'Clock when it was released :monkey: 

2 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

Party O'Clock is literally my favorite song from them though, and this summer era was also my favorite era from them, with Dice being the only NMIXX single that I'm not a big fan of :khalyan:

The way NMIXX have a flawless discography if we exclude Dice :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I wonder if it will be officially released as well, or if just released on YouTube, until the next compilation album? 

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

They'd better release it on Spotify too

Some people are theorizing It might not be the SKZ-Players mentioned on Step Out 24, but another show. Apparently, Seungmin was giving a hint on bbl he will be showing multiple singing opportunities in the future, so It might be a Seungmin only show or something more long with and the members will appear multiple times

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Well this summer era flopped horribly and I was sadly the only one streaming Party O'Clock when it was released :monkey: 

Party O'Clock is literally my favorite song from them though, and this summer era was also my favorite era from them, with Dice being the only NMIXX single that I'm not a big fan of :khalyan:

The way NMIXX have a flawless discography if we exclude Dice :clap3:

I stand corrected then.

Your taste ate. AMND is their peak.

LAb9mxt.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.