K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

She better get an actual full bar, and not those 1-2 sentences! 

riot.gif

Like why is Winteriah getting rap lines, when Visuelle should be getting them instead, since Winteriah already gets all the vocal parts :rip: Or Visuelle better have more vocal moments at least, and not be the last in line distribution

riot.gif

Because winter is the better rapper I fear 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 47.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

innie so handsome

spacer.png

• Like 2

I have this odd feeling Teddy might try to put Jeemin or Mai in MEOVV since all the hot girls are dropping out of the lineup like flies

EamHDzh.gif

Just now, starstruckaj said:

I have this odd feeling Teddy might try to put Jeemin or Mai in MEOVV since all the hot girls are dropping out of the lineup like flies

EamHDzh.gif

"MEOVV"

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

yup 9,000/20,000 = sold out :chick1:

Post a video of 11,000 unsold tickets for sale as proof, sis.

3 hours ago, Zack said:

It wouldn't matter if she did or not...Kakao simply wouldn't send out the albums :dies:

OT: I meant to edit my post and hid it...and there's no unhide button :rip:

They better not pull this again. The Walmart Drama edition sold out in 5 minutes and never came back in stock and both Aespa and IVE are nowhere to be seen on American store shelves (meanwhile unsold TXT, GIDLE, BTS boys and LSF albums are everywhere in my city).

Why are the Chinese fansites boycotting? SM moved the Japanese concert and announced more concerts in Taiwan.

2 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

:jonny: Remember the times @Pluto6 used to compare their Spotify stats to Itzy. We've come so far :jonny: 

Things have gotten bad for ITZY and it isn't fair. Untouchable deserved to be twice as successful as it is.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Because winter is the better rapper I fear 

Y'all just be saying anything

10 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

What point? You are repeatedly posting ''news'' from a tabloid at best and a malicious source at worst, that further got cherry-picked and mistranslated a second time by a pro HYBE fan from Korean to English. You can do that, and I can call you out too.

So you can share as many positive articles about MHJ as you want, but when others share negative articles, it's meant to be  malicious, right? According to who? Apparently it's just you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

this diva

it sends me that there is 4K quality video footage of Jiwoong tonguefucking a cute twink while rolling around in bed and yet he's not even in the top 3 gayest in the group

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Joseline said:

So you can share as many positive articles about MHJ as you want, but when others share negative articles, it's meant to be  malicious, right? According to who? Apparently it's just you. 

You can share whatever you want. I can also point out your source is not trustworthy and has been caught lying many times. In before you post another script of his about each group investment that is not true again and has been debunked.

Min Heehee stans and company stans in general are so weird

prison for all of them

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

When is niziu Korean comeback? JYP better realise that they are their only hope.

:clack:

12 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You can share whatever you want. I can also point out your source is not trustworthy and has been caught lying many times. In before you post another script of his about each group investment that is not true again and has been debunked.

I mean, how can you know which newspaper/site only writes the truth? Are those who write positive things about MHJ writing the right things? Ultimately, everything will be clear in court, but it wouldn't hurt to share what both parties share and have an opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the way i didn't even know idols got paid for music show performances until these recent news :rip:

3 minutes ago, Joseline said:

I mean, how can you know which newspaper/site only writes the truth? Are those who write positive things about MHJ writing the right things? Ultimately, everything will be clear in court, but it wouldn't hurt to share what both parties share and have an opinion.

I literally only started posting here again because some people are sharing unsubstantiated claims and spreading misinformation, and it's both annoying and damaging to everybody. You could just stick to official statements from either side or their lawyers, more ever when there is 0 proof for what some of you share.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

innie so handsome

spacer.png

WKorea just released the I.N x Alexander McQueen photoshoot as well

style_664c56a00fb9f-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664c56ae17453-1120x1400.jpg

style_664c56bd1c618-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664c56cc58d78-1120x1400.jpg

style_664c56d9c22d3-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664c56eaa3dbb-1120x1400.jpg

style_664c56f993224-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664c570897e40-1120x1400.jpg

style_664c57230e2d5-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664c5714c5483-1120x1400.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You could give the same energy to all the people posting misleading pannchoa articles, but I guess those accommodate your narrative better?

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

EamHDzh.gif

Jeemin is def debuting in the I-LAND group, the producers would be too dumb to kick her out. Same with Jungeun like she's a STAR

But other girls yeah, since the MEOVV lineup is probably not finalized yet I can see Teddy recruiting 1-2 girls

EamHDzh.gif

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkling said:

You could give the same energy to all the people posting misleading pannchoa articles, but I guess those accommodate your narrative better?

Oh yeah? I'm not the internet police. You do that. I discuss the groups I follow, like everyone else. If I see something stupid about it and I know better, I point it out. You should too.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I love them and am excited for their album, but it's crazy that RV have only released 3 albums and STILL releasing a mini album while they're on their 6th album :chick3:

SM I hate you so much :deadbanana2:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

:/

50 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this diva

it sends me that there is 4K quality video footage of Jiwoong tonguefucking a cute twink while rolling around in bed and yet he's not even in the top 3 gayest in the group

spacer.png

If only people weren't judging him for being himself, I swear I hate everyone :khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, Joseline said:

:/

MHJ you will pay for your sins IN COURT

The fact that HYBE never made Nayoung debut when she was probably their most talented trainee ever :ace:!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.