K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

it's actually crazy what they are doing to LSRFM

the girls don't deserve this

this thread is only kii-ing because they stan other groups

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

• Replies 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

She's truly such a star :clap3:

I loved the part where she seemingly wants to escape from the public life "prison" with the rapunzel reference, but then goes back in. 

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

their longevity is secured

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

We love a group that isn't aimed at children, most of this thread couldn't relate. :fan:

winter... the woman you are....

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

We love a group that isn't aimed at children, most of this thread couldn't relate. :fan:

when you make music for the gays and girls

not just singing cookies 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

Half of the sheep are fearnots what's not clicking. It's people from all bases in here

Just now, Sheep said:

Half of the sheep are fearnots what's not clicking. It's people from all bases in here

You clearly know what I'm talking about.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Jessica's own statements don't count as evidence

Jessica is the 2nd most successful member of SNSD 

There's nothing wrong or suspicious about legal action being taken against somebody countless times 

I ate up the marriage rumors I never endorsed or suggested I believed in and only brought up as a timestamp

The breakup twitter rumors are totally for real this time

This literal lunacy. It's exhausting arguing with a liar. Get help:rip:

Where's the evidence that she was "not prioritizing" SNSD, as you initially claimed. This is like the seventh time I've asked you this and still nothing...

So, it seems you have given up on writing walls of text and bringing in irrelevant information to distract from your baseless attacks, probably hoping I'd give up, and have now resorted to calling me a "liar" and claiming I'm giving "lunacy". The personal attacks toward me, because your arguments have failed are not appreciated. 

YOU are pedalling lies from SM and using it as an excuse to attack Jessica for her character and even her looks and when asked for evidence, you have failed every time to show anything relevant that she "prioritized" her brand over her business. 

The truth is, Jessica got permission from SM, congratulations from the girls, then they changed their minds on her and forced her to "choose" between SNSD and her business when she had already made commitments to launch. At a time when she was rehearsing for Tokyo Dome, attending ALL of SNSD's schedules and performances, attending their Japan tour, recording a unit album and reality show and recording/filming the MV for Catch Me If You Can, there is simply NO identifiable evidence that she was "not prioritizing" the group. She worked her ass off for SNSD from day 1. 

I'm sure you'll hit me with more personal attacks or throw in another "jaw" this or "jaw" that, but you need to evaluate what you're even saying or why you have such a deep set hatred for someone you don't even know, based on fake mediaplay and NO evidence. That to me is far more questionable than anything I've said :cm:

Edited by Zack

Sheep here sheep there as if you guys didn't come for RV/aespa whenever possible :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

The problem with LESSERAFIM is exactly the same problem that a lot of nugu groups are facing, but they are on a bigger scale and pedestal.

The group first of all like I said when they debuted, plenty of potential but undercooked girls. Like the group was put together less than a year before debut and burned a fast training, which they ended up skipping a lot of basic steps.

Second they are suffering from the Bang Si Hyuk, BTS formula, reminder that when BTS debuted not to shame BTS but showing how Bang Si Hyuk has been shameless and greedy since day one, BIGBANG was on the keywords of BTS MV and contents and when they got called out for it, it's BTS who took all the blame on social medias cursed by VIPs at the time, when we sure know they did not put the videos on Youtube themselves. But to Lesserafim they have been compared to EVERY damn big girls groups on the medias as mediaplay to the point that every fandoms instead of ranting against Bang Si Hyuk did it on the girls.

Third, the moment something was going to go wrong every thing and everyone was going to jump on the occasion to find all the dirts they could find. 

EDIT: I forgot the Fourth, the misogyny of certains fanbases also doesn't helps

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

not the certain user acting moral police again.

Where were this energy when aespa was drag to fifth in this very base not too long ago? 

• Like 1

Just now, Zack said:

Where's the evidence that she was "not prioritizing" SNSD, as you initially claimed. This is like the seventh time I've asked you this and still nothing...

So, it seems you have given up on writing walls of text and bringing in irrelevant information to distract from your baseless attacks, probably hoping I'd give up, and have now resorted to calling me a "liar" and claiming I'm giving "lunacy". The personal attacks toward me, because your arguments have failed are not appreciated. 

YOU are pedalling lies from SM and using it as an excuse to attack Jessica for her character and even her looks and when asked for evidence, you have failed every time to show anything relevant that she "prioritized" her brand over her business. 

The truth is, Jessica got permission from SM, congratulations from the girls, then they changed their minds on her and forced her to "choose" between SNSD and her business when she had already made commitments to launch. At a time when she was rehearsing for Tokyo Dome, attending ALL of SNSD's schedules and performances, recording a unit album and reality show and recording/filming the MV for Catch Me If You Can, there is simply NO identifiable evidence that she was "not prioritizing" the group. She worked her ass off for SNSD from day 1. 

I'm sure you'll hit me with more personal attacks or throw in another "jaw" this or "jaw" that, but you need to evaluate what you're even saying or why you have such a deep set hatred for someone you don't even know, based on fake mediaplay and NO evidence. That to me is far more questionable than anything I've said :cm:

I've not given evidence of failing to prioritize snsd despite posting a statement from jaws herself stating such. Taking her words at face value even when they match the other side's account makes me obtuse

Calling somebody who lies about everything relating to a specific topic a liar or saying that using misogyny as a weapon is repulsive is an unjustified personal attack 

Court records are actually mediaplay and any judgement against jaws was because the courts are a sham 

I'm going to stop responding for real and just point out the lies now. You have zero interest in what's true or right.

Just now, Odette Violet said:

not the certain user acting moral police again.

Where were this energy when aespa was drag to fifth in this very base not too long ago? 

How fitting that member is GONE when aespa was getting dragged left and right, up and down, especially during GIRLS era

And then come back when apparently SM sheeps are dragging lsrf or whatsoever, weirdo

• Like 1

the le sserafim version is even better! They can't help being Bang PD/Hybe's puppets 

Can someone tell that eight year old user that i don't care about his faves, and he should also keep others' faves out his mouth. It's THAT simple.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Zack said:

We're now what...10 posts deep and you STILL cannot provide any evidence that Jessica was "not prioritizing" SNSD. Stop ignoring and polluting the discussion with side arguments and state the evidence. Otherwise it's just nonsensical trolling.

The fact that Jessica was more present than any other groups members at that time. Like Yoona literally missed almost a year of promotions for example, for her own solo career as an actress. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This thread is one of the few places where negativity towards Le Sserafim is either 5% or zero. We are still praising their songs, performances and seated for their next comeback

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 1

Just now, Sheep said:

I've not given evidence of failing to prioritize snsd despite posting a statement from jaws herself stating such. Taking her words at face value even when they match the other side's account makes me obtuse

This is the third line of Jessica's (translated) statement: 

"Girls' Generation activities have always taken priority over my private life and business activities" 

I don't know how much clearer she could have been. 

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Cvnty sooyoung with a blanket was still giving queen in a way no other gg can

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave jyp groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Red Velvet, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

How fitting that member is GONE when aespa was getting dragged left and right, up and down, especially during GIRLS era

And then come back when apparently SM sheeps are dragging lsrf or whatsoever, weirdo

it's very performative if it's certain groups  but they awfully silent when it comes to aespa, blackpink 

It's not working babe

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Tea. I don't think I've ever seen that one user compliment his faves without throwing shades on other successful groups. Very weird

Direct_Crop_Gif_1692434624321.thumb.gif.5b3f82719b9042f27d02b347002dd74c.gif

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's more weird having this so much fascination over this woman  :biblio:

how is it weird to have respect for the woman who came up with the concepts and visuals for all of my favorite kpop artists and albums?? how is that more weird than stanning puppets who have no artistic involvement whatsoever? as someone who value artists more than anything else.

as pratically the only person with zack who defended aespa all day while the entire thread was viciously attacking them when next level came out, it's genuinely embarrassing seeing you attacking that woman for the sole reason that you stan aespa and hate (?) newjeans.

you even insinuated that i was a newjeans stan fake stanning aespa the other day like hello??? lmao

mhj has her faults like everyone else, but the way you're coming up with new ways (mostly fake news) to drag her everyday is beyond weird

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.