K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

@newaespa #that user logging in with dupes now to defend SKZ

:bibliahh:

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Chan talking about Kendrick vs Drake pretenting Seungmin didnt spoil the whole thing :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It was back in 2013, and was fitting with his whole brand during Gangnam Style era etc.

I hope SKZ won't show up to the Met Gala with their LALALA theme then.

When the actual Met theme is "The Garden of Time" according to Google

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.d670124fe091f0216cd3a

Stray Kids you're so successful :ghostface:Not the haters having mental breakdowns :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Actually, two of them have problematic histories: one tried to incite their fans to bully Wonyoung and IVE, while the other was involved in multiple instances of high school violence in his teens. 

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.d670124fe091f0216cd3a

weird because i was called misogynist by those SKZ fans when they themselves are the one hating on successful, talented AND beautiful women like IVE/aespa and newjeans

one of their most magical sounding choruses :jonny3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Stray Kids you're so successful :ghostface:Not the haters having mental breakdowns :ahh:

Is It always like that here? It's giving second hand embarrassment :doc:

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

weird because i was called misogynist by those SKZ fans when they themselves are the one hating on successful, talented AND beautiful women like IVE/aespa and newjeans

Oh wow, not them calling you a misogynist.

Thankfully netizens were on IVE's side :clap3:

• Like 1

AS Nana would have slayed the MET gala :smitten:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Wait is that Normani stan still obsessing and commenting on all of my posts? :ahh: I have that user on ignore for a week now and I can't believe he's still trying to get my attention :redface: 

Let me guess, he's mad that SKZ got invited to MET instead Wonyoung or RIIZE :dies:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

one of their most magical sounding choruses :jonny3:

THEIR BEST :jonny5::jonny5: the bridge to the end... WOW Ay63RhE.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, luizinho said:

so much bitching around and my Stray Kids are gonna still slay in the Met Gala

spacer.png

Tommy inviting them even tho they're just Asian Ambassador, and other so-called famous 4th gen idol with global partnerships going anywhere lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

the vocals, the visuals, 3 it girls, sm investing everything they have on them etc :weeps: 

I love Successica but adding Seo was a good option sonically wise. She's always been the backbone and harmonizer of the group, she's pretty consistent and never off key. She compliments the other 2 well. 

Tho as a duo. Taeyeon and Jessica is definitely unbeatable. They sounds powerful together

:wanda: what could have been if we get this is an official unit? 

• Like 2

i wish i was pluto to have the patience to deal with the people here spacer.png 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Btw, why can I still see posts from that person whenever someone is quoting him? Is there a way to to remove that as well? 

2 minutes ago, luizinho said:

i wish i was pluto to have the patience to deal with the people here spacer.png 

Girl, they can't take me down no matter what, cause I run them all and they are all my sons :jonny5:

• Haha 1

I don't know If I trust Tommy. They had some basic looks over the years :gayoncecat2:

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Girl, they can't take me down no matter what, cause I run them all and they are all my sons :jonny5:

they're giving Drake trying to make a diss but sounding lame like a teenager spacer.png

• Haha 1

A legend :clap3: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

I don't know If I trust Tommy. They had some basic looks over the years :gayoncecat2:

better go basic then try to be over and ended with an ugly ass outfit :gayoncecat2:

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

i'm gonna be very mad if Tommy Hilfiger makes them wear something boring:rogue:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, luizinho said:

they're giving Drake trying to make a diss but sounding lame like a teenager spacer.png

KTRL: "Why aren't my faves invited instead of SKZ?"

Well maybe because SKZ are bigger and are more in demand unless your faves are BP or BTS 

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, luizinho said:

better go basic then try to be over and ended with an ugly ass outfit :gayoncecat2:

You have a point 

However, I love some camp :gayoncecat2:

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

KTRL: Why aren't my faves invited instead SKZ?

Well maybe because SKZ are bigger and are more in demand unless your faves are BP or BTS 

spacer.png

watch SKZ being invited by the brand that other fandom have been waiting to announce their fav as embassador 

spacer.png

when you're big everyone put you first 

4 minutes ago, luizinho said:

@Pluto6 the Kendrick of Kpop, 

all the These kids catching Strays from this K-Glock :bam:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.