• Replies 47.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

The way she hates le serrafim for no reason tho, like they had rushed debut and the promo was kinda lacking compare to newjeans...

And those loserafim stans who were supporting her now are mad of her because of this mess..

:suburban:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, White Rabbit said:

Talking about the members personally consoling her and them being worried that she was going to k** herself..

Why would she even mention that or let them think that in the first place

:hoetenks:

Like I used to think the whole "they're like my daughters" bit was sweet but now it just seems like a gross overstepping of work boundaries.

Especially if the above is indicative of their dynamic because it's giving toxic/emotionally manipulative parent :doc:

I'm honestly not sure what to think of the claims from either side in general but I just hope it doesn't end up doing too much damage to NJ's image/career.

Thank you for being sane bunny.

Edited by Pinter

3 minutes ago, White Rabbit said:

Talking about the members personally consoling her and them being worried that she was going to k** herself..

Why would she even mention that or let them think that in the first place

Like I used to think the whole "they're like my daughters" bit was sweet but now it just seems like a gross overstepping of work boundaries.

Especially if the above is indicative of their dynamic because it's giving toxic/emotionally manipulative parent :doc:

I'm honestly not sure what to think of the claims from either side in general but I just hope it doesn't end up doing too much damage to NJ's image/career.

how is it surprising that newjeans members AND their parents jumped to the conclusions that MHJ was maybe contemplating suicide after MULTIPLE women in the industry killed themselves after being abused by men?? suddenly there's no trauma about suicide in this industry? 😭

• Like 1

Omg reading the headlines on twitter about the hybe situation - it's unhinged :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Tomek said:

the public ia on her side :clap3:

she won :clap3:

kCAl3Ug.jpeg

glad i'm on the right side of history!

I find it weird that people expect a completely detached, clinical, and transactional relationship between mhj and newjeans.... And that it is a good thing to encourage that kind of collaborating.... in the ARTS of all places. It sounds like the girls parents also talk with her so... Going straight to grooming is weird :rip:

• Like 1

It's crazy. Majority of K-YouTube (which has lots of right-wing leaning boomer Koreans who spend their days leaving hate comments), the "left"-leaning female K-communities like Nate Pann/TheQoo/K-Stan Twitter, and the right-leaning/incel male communities like FMKorea are on MHJ's side (or at least sympathize with her) after MHJ's press conference.

There are criticism for her talking so crassly the whole time and her for continually mentioning other artists. But the women understand her stress of being sole woman in a male-dominated work space where you are not in with the big dogs if you don't play golf with them/go on smoke breaks together, working Koreans (male and female) all agreeing with her rant against toxic bosses/work environments, K-pop fans agreeing with her artist before company mindset... (She talked about how the K-album market is currently wrong with focus on PCs and it's draining the fans, overworking idols for fansigns and fancalls, and sets bad precedent that companies need to pump out more PCs to break new records, etc.)

One of her goals this press conference was to show the greediness and toxicity of HYBE/Bang PD and she did. Bang PD's off-putting texts ("Can your new girl group stomp aespa?" and him going full mean girl/Regina George with "So are you happy that Newjeans succeeded? No I'm serious lol are you happy?") came off as bullying and were crucial part in turning audience towards MHJ.

Koreans are calling her refreshing for saying things against companies and bosses that we are afraid to say. They also agree with her when she said "Do you think I actually want a coup? That's insane mediaplay." They also think she's not intelligent/professional enough to pull a coup :toofunny3:

People still agree she's an unserious woman with a weird and overbearing relation with Newjeans but she really changed the tide.

Edited by I Melt Away
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, godmess said:

I find it weird that people expect a completely detached, clinical, and transactional relationship between mhj and newjeans.... And that it is a good thing to encourage that kind of collaborating.... in the ARTS of all places. It sounds like the girls parents also talk with her so... Going straight to grooming is weird :rip:

MHJ is also an A&R and art director and her role is do develop a relationship with the idols in order to create the best sound and the best concepts for them. it's only weird to kpop stans who don't know about these jobs. and im not sure but i think there was receipts of her conversations with the parents too and even before the press con, there were news that the parents were the one who came forward against illit and claimed they were ripping off their daughters

• Like 3

Attention to all bunnies...

Just a reminder that at one point' those NJ girls Will also be too old for her, and she Will seek another young innocent girls...

So quit the bulsshit she never cared about your girls she just cared about her 'art':suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

It's crazy. Majority of K-YouTube (which has lots of right-wing leaning boomer Koreans who spend their days leaving hate comments), the "left"-leaning female K-communities like Nate Pann/TheQoo/K-Stan Twitter, and the right-leaning/incel male communities like FMKorea are on MHJ's side (or at least sympathize with her) after MHJ's press conference.

There are criticism for her talking so crassly the whole time and her for continually mentioning other artists. But the women understand her stress of being sole woman in a male-dominated work space where you are not in with the big dogs if you don't play golf with them/go on smoke breaks together, working Koreans (male and female) all agreeing with her rant against toxic bosses/work environments, K-pop fans agreeing with her artist before company mindset... (She talked about how the K-album market is currently wrong with focus on PCs and it's draining the fans, overworking idols for fansigns and fancalls, and sets bad precedent that companies need to pump out more PCs to break new records, etc.)

One of her goals this press conference was to show the greediness and toxicity of HYBE/Bang PD and she did. Bang PD's off-putting texts ("Can your new girl group stomp aespa?" and him going full mean girl/Regina George with "So are you happy that Newjeans succeeded? No I'm serious lol are you happy?") came off as bullying and were crucial part in turning audience towards MHJ.

Koreans are calling her refreshing for saying things against companies and bosses that we are afraid to say. They also agree with her when she said "Do you think I actually want a coup? That's insane mediaplay." They also think she's not intelligent/professional enough to pull a coup :toofunny3:

People still agree she's an unserious woman but she really changed the tide.

when i tell you i was shocked that my school's everytime board was filled with MHJ praise 😭

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Just a reminder that at one point' those NJ girls Will also be too old for her, and she Will seek another young innocent girls...

So quit the bulsshit she never cared about your girls she just cared about her 'art':suburban:

then why did she work with irene for so long?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Because of Yeri off course She was the one that want her to join even when she wasnt used to wearing hills but LSM halted the plan and wait her to debut until ICC..

Edited by Pinter

Oh mom Min Heejin I'm so sorry that you have to go through this :weeps: People sucks 

7 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

People still agree she's an unserious woman with a weird and overbearing relation with Newjeans but she really changed the tide.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Windy Day said:

you know what

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662b7a69&is=662a28e9&hm=

• Haha 1

14 hours 

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662b7a69&is=662a28e9&hm=

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

well… ADOR disappeared from their naver profile and minijin is currently doing interviews with the news rn (allegedly) so… let's hope it's not bad news 😭

What happened ? ADOR is really out of HYBE now ? Huh ? What about NewJeans ?

I hope if ADOR is out of HYBE, they will debut some new group soon at least I wish NewJeans can come with them tho

spacer.png

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just saw Mom Heejin crying and I was about to cry No It's painful to watch She is really breaking down No :dancehall: Heartbreaking It reminds me of when my actual mom cried nnnnnn :chick3:

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

spacer.png

IMG_1251.gif?ex=662beef1&is=662a9d71&hm=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.