K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Jessica OST (Full ver.) for Blade & Soul 2024 - "Age of Reunion" 

(The last two Chinese characters of the song title "Age of Reunion" are also the last two characters of SNSD's Chinese name; the last time she sang the OST for this game was as part of the group in "Find Your Soul" in 2013 :chick3:)

A bop! the Queen is flourishing :clap3:

Speaking of Soul. This is the inspiration of aespa, not some video game characters trying to hop on Kpop for quick cash grab 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 47.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I mean, we know the real reason he was removed from NCT (because Miss Ten was about to lose his main dancer title but that's another story for another day). Look at him GO :jonny:

Shotaro is such a great dancer I could cry watching him dance 

• Like 2

That ME:I song is such a banger :heart2: japanese girls are slaying

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

A bop! the Queen is flourishing :clap3:

Speaking of Soul. This is the inspiration of aespa, not some video game characters trying to hop on Kpop for quick cash grab 

Not these characters moving miles better than that tragic Virtual concert aespa had

• Haha 2

Unrelated that one thread of user having meltdown over Taylor and how the larger than life performance aspect of pop are gone when Kpop is literally right here :eli:

but then again even the industry is Gen Z'd now, that  and ATRL will never accept asian pop stars unless their quarter white ( sorry Olivia ) :redface:

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Jessica OST (Full ver.) for Blade & Soul 2024 - "Age of Reunion" 

(The last two Chinese characters of the song title "Age of Reunion" are also the last two characters of SNSD's Chinese name; the last time she sang the OST for this game was as part of the group in "Find Your Soul" in 2013 :chick3:)

A k-pop, j-pop, c-pop legend :clap3:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I mean, we know the real reason he was removed from NCT (because Miss Ten was about to lose his main dancer title but that's another story for another day). Look at him GO :jonny:

Shotaro is such an incredible dancer, its like his feet never touch the ground :jonny:

homer-simpson-levitating.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

i really hope they won't be a flop:giraffe::heart:

It's giving 5H in terms of forced and fake chemistry :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

idk why people are so focused on S*ngchan with the hip action, Shotaro and his dumptruck is the real one to perch on

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

Ok...this is officially a certified BOP. IZ*LEGENDS' Japanese daughters.

@JO1s Don't you think Kokona is what Hyewon was supposed to be in Iz*One? The deer in headlights character but not useless?

I know Xiaoting is cursing her agency for sending her to Korea instead of Japan, cause she could have used this dance bridge for herself.

12 hours ago, 40_L3VE said:

HYBÈ taking down Pann the day before LSRF starts their redemption arc?

spacer.png

Koreaboo next :bam:

It's not giving what she think it is...

5 hours ago, TheCal said:

i really hope they won't be a flop:giraffe::heart:

they look promising

if they deliver thee vocals and thee bops. I might consider following them :giraffe:

:eli:  they look uncomfortable. the 2 girls on the  far right side couldn't be more obvious :skull:

Edited by Odette Violet

the BTSterds on Twitter are still having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that Mr. Scoops got a military exemption because of his injury while Jiminy Cricket is out in the woods wiping his ass with leaves

scoups-choi.gif

• Haha 3

this is so gay

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95222rckhu2zvuaro7jnsh

• Like 1

ATEEZ did well at Coachella! The rappers were kinda screaming into the mic but I never really cared for the group before this. I liked it :clap3: 

he is exceedingly handsome

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

All these poaching finally paid for BPM... 

Apparently one of the member is Emma Song from Street Woman Fighter (team WANT), Emma trained in XG and in other company (nugu one before changing her mind leaving last minute and got sued by the company).

Edited by Xalric

35 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the BTSterds on Twitter are still having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that Mr. Scoops got a military exemption because of his injury while Jiminy Cricket is out in the woods wiping his ass with leaves

scoups-choi.gif

spacer.png

Edited by 40_L3VE

10 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

What would be the closest comparisons for you?

1. Wonyoung: Rinon?
  2. Sakura: Ayane?
  3. Yuri: Tsuzumi
  4. Yena: Keiko
  5. Yujin: Momona / Ran
  6. Nako: Suzu
  7. Eunbi: Cocoro / Momona
  8. Hitomi: Shizuku
  9. Hyewon: Kokona
  10. Chaewon: Miu
  11. Minju: Rinon
  12. Chaeyeon: Ran

where there rigged members in this one as well :eli: ?

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

:eli:  they look uncomfortable. the 2 girls on the  far right side couldn't be more obvious :skull:

I don't know if you mean their right or your right.

I assume most companies are the ones selecting roommates.

The 2 girls on the left of the photo are Yoonchae + Sophia. Yoonchae is Korean and doesn't speak English :skull:. Sophia is Filipina and is the leader, is also well liked and gets along with everybody. Makes sense to pair them together to facilitate Yoonchae's integration.

The others are the 3 USA girls who are buddies + Rihanna Manon who is from Europe.

The 2 girls on the right of the photo are Daniela and Manon. They give opposite personality. Daniela is more energetic and loudmouthed while Manon is more quiet and poised. I feel like they have the strongest personalities in the group and are the ones who are less likely to get along. Putting them in the same room, so they get to know each other better is smart I reckon, for the sake of the group longevity. :skull:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

It's not giving what she think it is...

I am sorry which filler queen is this, Bom?

2nd gen idols took botox filler and run with it, i feel that in a hot day their whole face is goonna evaporate :rip:

3 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

they look promising

if they deliver thee vocals and thee bops. I might consider following them :giraffe:

just don't expect anything from "Manon" 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.