K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

finally something for us, we beomgyu stans get nothing :khalyan2:

• Like 1

• Replies 47.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

don't drag me but sometimes i wish eunchae was the one who got hit with a bullying scandal instead of garam

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, illia said:

Weekends 2 are almost always better because the artists are more relaxed and not as nervous anymore

but for Le Sserafim, I'm not sure that they are feeling… relaxed enough, as they definitely know about the draggings. If they fсk it up the second time in a row, it's gonna get uglier than JYPee

anime-girl.gif

i'm sure they are affected by the backlash (i mean who wouldn't be) but i hope they don't let this get to them and maintain their confidence

they can turn the backtrack on a bit more and sing normally instead of shouting

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

LSRF's hate train has started ever since "Easy" with the church scandal, Yunjin's Starbucks fiasco. And Coachella is the breaking point

It's giving aespa in 2022

I'm sorry but aespa in their low is like the high for the Le Their performance was okayish This on the other hand probably the lowest bar in kpop :rip:

Miss Change The Idol Industry truly flipped Kpop image to the public We are embarrassing again :lakitu:

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i'm sure they are affected by the backlash (i mean who wouldn't be) but i hope they don't let this get to them and maintain their confidence

they can turn the backtrack on a bit more and sing normally instead of shouting

I mean Sakura posted that delusional sounding "open letter" and Chaewon is posting and deleting middle finger pics on SNS. It got to them for sure. 

Hopefully their scandals are a sign of the bubble breaking more generally and K-Pop gets back to valuing singing ability as much as they do the visual/image.  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ :keir:

This hit post by Koreaboo :rip:

So that is why Mother Min Heejin is trying to buyout her company She is such a visionary 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean Sakura posted that delusional sounding "open letter" and Chaewon is posting and deleting middle finger pics on SNS. It got to them for sure. 

Hopefully their scandals are a sign of the bubble breaking more generally and K-Pop gets back to valuing singing ability as much as they do the visual/image.  

i was referring to their second week performance, hoping they would do it with the same confidence (even if it's not perfect)

but yes i agree :clap3:

• Like 1

a huge kpop cloutchaser too on top of that!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Just because Sakura didn't weep at the altar of Pannchoa to beg forgiveness from terminally online K-poop stans who have hated her since debut doesn't make her delusional. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

she was just a rookie fresh off CL's womb btw

knetz "missing blackpink" and asking for a comeback now that kpop and koreans are seen as a joke and an embarrassment after le sserafim's scandal :lmao: 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Butters said:

Just because Sakura didn't weep at the altar of Pannchoa to beg forgiveness from terminally online K-poop stans who have hated her since debut doesn't make her delusional. 

That's a bit melodramatic. And let's not pretend this is just localized to the Pannchoa comments section, their singing scandal has reached the national news. 

Writing a letter calling that stage their "best ever" despite the obvious failing and saying it's only been "2 years since debut" when we know she in particular has been active since like 2011 is a little tone deaf. There's being positive and then there's burying your head in the sand. The vocals weren't passable, so they should just own it and take it as a lesson at this point. 

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, illia said:

Girl please, if Garam was in the group and performed with them she'd be dragged to hell too

Kpop stans doing revisionist history and acting like she was a Wendy level of vocalist is ridiculous, when she was a Chaewon level at most, maybe slightly better

sour grapes is objectively worse without garam houston's vocals.

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

not weekend 2 being their make it or break it :lmao: 

everyone will be PERCHED. but let's be real, they WILL be turning up that backtrack... they're not going to make the same mistake twice!

• Like 1

The only thing blinks can talk about is Coachella, we are really in our jobless era.

Blackpink please cb  spacer.png

This LE SSERAFIM scandal escalated too much

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

This LE SSERAFIM scandal escalated too much

spacer.png

I was sick of the token stanning but the girls need a break :ghostface: 

• Like 1

The Rose did a good job I think

shameless :lmao: 

she looks like she's about to sing a mash up of miss korea and pink venom :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, Zack said:

That's a bit melodramatic. And let's not pretend this is just localized to the Pannchoa comments section, their singing scandal has reached the national news. 

Writing a letter calling that stage their "best ever" despite the obvious failing and saying it's only been "2 years since debut" when we know she in particular has been active since like 2011 is a little tone deaf. There's being positive and then there's burying your head in the sand. The vocals weren't passable, so they should just own it and take it as a lesson at this point. 

Lol I'm aware that pannchoa is just the tip of the iceberg here. 

She was speaking for her whole team. In a way directed many of the criticisms to herself from the rest of her younger, less experienced members. I'm glad she didn't "own it" (indirectly apologize) to faceless profiles who have been picking them apart and terrorizing their socials for the past 3 days. She personally knows how much she practiced, she knows the effort she put in, and knows what to expect with her capabilities, and put on probably her best vocal showcase. None of you do. She's being honest to herself.

Edited by Butters
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I was sick of the token stanning but the girls need a break :ghostface: 

People started to see them as threat more after 'Perfect Night' 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

damn, this situation is out of control. they have 1 more weekend to redeem themselves (get the backtrack in order), else garam really had the last laugh

GLUCWwSWUAARsh9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eunchae outsang Garam when standing still so I can't imagine how bad she'd do in coachella

57 minutes ago, FACT said:

This hit post by Koreaboo :rip:

So that is why Mother Min Heejin is trying to buyout her company She is such a visionary 

Kpop stans moaning about HYBE ruining the industry rings so hollow. they'll continue streaming and tuning in for these groups who they find so inferior in quality. Stop listening to talentless peoples music if you care so much. HYBE has no obligation to give you what you claim you want so much when they're already getting what they want from you.:angelo:

Edited by Butters
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.