K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Soobin being generous enough to be associated with a boy from a flop group :coffee2:

He ruined Seunghan's life :fish2:

• Replies 47.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

He ruined Seunghan's life :fish2:

Seunghan's career got hit by his motel pictures and dating history, soobin has nothing to do with it :coffee2:

23 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Seunghan's career got hit by his motel pictures and dating history, soobin has nothing to do with it :coffee2:

K-netz are speculating that there's a lot more that hasn't been disclosed to the public, hence why SM hasn't brought him back yet. However, if it's just motel pictures and dating history that have gotten him into this position, then it's extremely ridiculous and should be enough incentive for people to not pursue life as an idol.

Anyways, stan RIIZE :heart2: They are all innocent. 

insta.thumb.gif.5311dd16812b4f6c33a7c3c4

41 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

He orchestrated the whole smear campaign

spacer.png

• Haha 2

GLSmr8sWcAAcWmX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSmvgvWsAEUJqx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSm6DMXIAAVuGq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSm4snW8AEyB8K?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnAU0XUAAn4g_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnBX0WIAAUvib?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnIclWIAE4-pm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnG4WXkAAF9aS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnMpNXQAEckP1?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnN2xXMAEGZeM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnUePW4AEqLku?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GLSnSs5WQAAm3Rf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 10

the Seunghan girlfriend pics and smoking pics and S**bin instagram video were all faked with AI, you heard it here last

6 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Red Velvet June comeback confirmed :ryan3: @youresotoxic

was just coming in here to post about this :jonny5:

thank you stray kids for spoiling the red velvet comeback! :jonnycat:

GODVE teasers are eating omg :jonny5:

• Like 4

I think my whole issue with Seunghan is like... what's to stop SM from removing another member when something else comes out? Anton and Eunseok both had mini "dating" scandals that were quickly contained, but Seunghan's unfortunately spiralled out of control (unless there's more to the story, in which case, tell us). Who knows if the next scandal will be contained.

As it stands, my excitement towards the group is definitely a lot lower than before, even though I think the members are actually super talented and are not at fault at all. SM's just useless. I'm sure they're gonna smash, though. They launched at the right time and Wonbin is that boy; they're very lucky to have him.

Just now, elevate said:

I think my whole issue with Seunghan is like... what's to stop SM from removing another member when something else comes out? Anton and Eunseok both had mini "dating" scandals that were quickly contained, but Seunghan's unfortunately spiralled out of control (unless there's more to the story, in which case, tell us). Who knows if the next scandal will be contained.

As it stands, my excitement towards the group is definitely a lot lower than before, even though I think the members are actually super talented and are not at fault at all. SM's just useless. I'm sure they're gonna smash, though. They launched at the right time and Wonbin is that boy; they're very lucky to have him.

It's more the smoking while underage in illegal places pictures than the dating the problem. The dating can still be bypassed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

GODVE teasers are eating omg :jonny5:

So much so that in my rush to like the post ATRL gave me this and then froze the tab for a few seconds

Screenshot-17-4-2024-0514-atrl-net.jpg

• Haha 2

Some of the comments:bibliahh: 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: 

Named most popular memeber and still got nothing from JYPig

Those IVE teasers :jonnycat: I hope the music is as good!

• Like 1

These teasers are making me wonder why did IVE ever stop working with the visual director for ELEVEN/Love Dive in the first place until now, they're amazing :rip:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, elevate said:

WHY are your pfps always such low quality?? You have TASTE, do not let ATRL's image uploading system ruin it for you.

I tried but I'm so lazy :deadvision:

6 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Always gonna be a Leeseo stan and defender

:gayoncecat2:

Nnnnnnn did you quote the wrong post ? :gaycat7:

GLSnG4WXkAAF9aS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I vow to thee

Beyoncé - Page 468 - Base - ATRL

• Like 2

I'VE ATE this is one of the best kpop teasers ever Art and cuntquake and cute It is a polished mix of everything We are getting switchpop 

Edited by FACT
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, elevate said:

:clap3: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I love their Kimhēkim set with custom jewelry So polished yet so extraordinary 

#NotMySailor 

spacer.png

#MySailor

spacer.png

so asa is the best yg girl rapper in terms of tone and flow combo, reminds me of soyeon too but with much pleasing timbre even than cl which is overall still the best because of bars, experience, stage perf) too. 

they even got the best yg gg singer too with rami in terms of technique

she can whistle/headtone??

no wonder those knetz are now over bashing these girls lol

I thought Wonyoung would go with something like ruby or sapphire but her signature gemstone is peridot? Such a exquisite taste :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.