K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

3 minutes ago, illia said:

Probably a Japanese comeback

could be possible but they were already scheduled for a cb in the 2nd quarter and that ends in June. Perhaps it was an mv filming and not teasers 

• Replies 47.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You can always request a dupe check at:

https://atrl.net/contact/ (preferred)

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426194-the-hq-thread-read-the-op-before-posting/ (discouraged but will still be dealt with appropriately)

or you can just tag Ryan and ask because that's how we settle issues in the kpop thread specifically most the time 

I can only think of 2 members with a winter avi at this moment and one is an aespa anti and the other has been active for 7 years and it would be very easy to clock a dupe using 7 years of ip receipts Good luck!

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

They're mad bc your dgaf about others opinions except you're own and that's fine my good sister. The real sheep are the ones who fake stan aespa and instantly switch every two weeks and call their music **** and the girls boring (@ Gaia :lmao:)

Edited by lgaga1fan
  • Haha 2

the only good thing hybe is doing for lsrf is quickly giving them another cb to leave easy era in the past 

We definitely have a couple of dupes here but it's not the Winter avis

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

They're mad bc your dgaf about others opinions except you're own and that's fine my good sister. The real sheep are the ones who fake stan aespa and instantly every two weeks @ Gaia :lmao:

bestie the more appropriate tag given the last page is @TheCal :lmao: 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

it's weird how users are suddenly have sideline jobs as moral police here knowing the history of this sub and circa 2020-2022 wasn't even a long time 

I occasionally throw shades bc well yeah we are  in stan forum ATRL as that  but that's not even the worst yet in comparison to the level of circlejerking aespa  or blackpink used to had here. 

Not to mentioned, this very same users are longer active here than I am, nnnn

Edited by Odette Violet

this is not what I had in mind when I decided to support my LSRFM girlies :cm:

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'm saying she had a choice because she said there was. You're saying she didn't because of contracts she would ultimately ignore and loans she would default on anyway. I'm not pretending to know every single thing that was said/done and the motivation behind it unlike you because this was handled in private. What I maintain though is that I trust the 8 women with flawless track records over the lying fraudster Plastica Jung

For probably the 1000th time....Where's your evidence that she "prioritized" herself over the group?

As I've just said, even IF she broke the contracts for her business launch, it still would have damaged SNSD's image which she didn't want to do as someone who had the group as her top priority.

The members and their parents created an impossible situation when they could have talked it out or reached some kind of agreement. Instead they gave her no real choice, knowing that she didn't want to leave the group OR break her contractual commitments. It seems such an overly cruel thing to do.

The rest of what you are saying is to be expected of someone who cannot provide any evidence to support the vicious attacks you've hurled at Jessica and clearly, you've lost grip on what it is you're even trying to argue, so have resorted to name calling yet again.

There is no fraud conviction involving Jessica and can you come up with Something_New.mp3 regarding the "plastic" because...let's not even go there sweetie. 

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You're the one who tried to call it a translation out of nowhere to cast doubt on your favs own claims.

I looked at the Korean version. Again, unless you're saying the two versions of the statement say completely different things, it's just another irrelevant comment from you. 

Posted (edited)

I guess it's only convenient if it's their own faves 

cut that pretentious crap

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

could be possible but they were already scheduled for a cb in the 2nd quarter and that ends in June. Perhaps it was an mv filming and not teasers 

More Fearlesses, Eves and Antifragiles

Less Easys

c86j8sj6zci91.jpg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Zack said:

For probably the 1000th time....Where's your evidence that she "prioritized" herself over the group?

As I've just said, even IF she broke the contracts for her business launch, it still would have damaged SNSD's image which she didn't want to do as someone who had the group as her top priority.

The members and their parents created an impossible situation when they could have talked it out or reached some kind of agreement. Instead they gave her no real choice, knowing that she didn't want to leave the group OR break her contractual commitments. It seems such an overly cruel thing to do.

The rest of what you are saying is to be expected of someone who cannot provide any evidence to support the vicious attacks you've hurled at Jessica and clearly, you've lost grip on what it is you're even trying to argue, so have resorted to name calling yet again.

There is no fraud conviction involving Jessica and can you come up with Something_New.mp3 regarding the "plastic" because...let's not even go there sweetie. 

I looked at the Korean version. Again, unless you're saying the two versions of the statement say completely different things, it's just another irrelevant comment from you. 

repeating there's no evidence won't make the evidence that I posted involving court records and Nastyca's own statements disappear womp womp

Keep telling yourself there was no choice and she was summarily kicked out with zero discussion though if it makes you happy, you're clearly lacking in that if you need to invent bogeymen to be mad at.

this has gone on for almost a whole day AGAIN have fun talking to yourself with future replies see you next month when we do this again because you can't stand anybody posting positive things about other SNSD solo members

Edited by Sheep

It's funny how everytime the troll is called out for their strange behavior, the only response they can give is "but you shaded aespa!!!" ….which is not remotely true in my own context :dies: Truly the mindset of a child. A self reflection is desperately needed for that person. 

12 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

Say it louder for the trolls in the back who think the kpop stan world revolves around their faves and their actions of dogpiling on other's faves won't have negative reactions! :clap3:

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don't think they're dupes, but one defends the other when the other is being called out for his odd behavior even without any direct relation. It's so ******* weird. :dies:

Like was discussed before you posted this, we have WILDLY different opinions about non-snsd/aespa groups, I'm not their defender or keeper, I just saw through why you were attacking them from the week/day they joined and spoke up and will continue to do so.

Edited by Sheep

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Some people need to let the past go even though it was tragic being a MY in here until the moment Spicy dropped (they were still telling us aespa was finished even 5 mins before its release) and be grateful that times are different now. But also some others need to stop generalizing MYs when they're really talking about just one or two users 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Like was discussed before you posted this, we have WILDLY different opinions about non-snsd/aespa groups, I'm not their defender or keeper, I just saw through why you were attacking them from the week/day they joined and spoke up and will continue to do so.

Mariah Carey Obsessed GIFs | Tenor

weird how that user is on my tail ever since but don't have the same energy to other users

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

repeating there's no evidence won't make the evidence that I posted involving court records and Nastyca's own statements disappear womp womp

Keep telling yourself there was no choice and she was summarily kicked out with zero discussion though if it makes you happy.

this has gone on for almost a whole day AGAIN have fun talking to yourself with future replies

You are tapping out because you know that you have nothing to support your initial attacks that she failed to "prioritize" SNSD. 

"Court records" of cases which were either dropped or amicably settled and resolved is not evidence that she "failed to prioritize" the group. Her own statement, which you are stating you're using as evidence, literally says at the beginning that the group was always her top priority above her personal life and her business. You have provided nothing to back up your claims.

You have only brought regurgitated mediaplay, conjecture, vitriol and lies to the table in an attempt to justify your irrational disdain for Jessica, period. 

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

But you really were acting like their defender when it had nothing to do with you, which was a bit baffling to me. And funny how you saw me "attacking" them from day one, but you don't ever see the constant passive aggressive posts of that user on the daily always demeaning other groups to prop up their faves. It's all looking like selective outrage to me on your part. 

and ps. "Attacking" =/= "calling them out rightfully" 

i think you're smart enough to know the difference. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, illia said:

More Fearlesses, Eves and Antifragiles

Less Easys

c86j8sj6zci91.jpg

we can allow another easy but only if it's a pre-release or promoted bside

And to that user acting like I don't call out other users in here for their strange behavior: open your eyes sis and you shall see it all clearly:gaycat2:

• Like 1

I need Korea to turn on her again so we can get more of these. The fact she was promising new English music before she randomly became an actress will haunt me forever :emofish:

btw 2nd 4th GG to sold out Indoor Stadium (Singapore) :jonny: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

it's weird how users are suddenly have sideline jobs as moral police here knowing the history of this sub and circa 2020-2022 wasn't even a long time 

I occasionally throw shades bc well yeah we are  in stan forum ATRL as that  but that's not even the worst yet in comparison to the level of circlejerking aespa  or blackpink used to had here. 

Not to mentioned, this very same users are longer active here than I am, nnnn

I don't mind you at all because I could never dislike a MY/SONE, but you do call NewJeans a variation of talentless toddlers often or throw a little shade in your posts complimenting aespa. I don't dislike you though, I'm just saying! :rip: Anyway yeah, aespa and BP used to have it rough, but isn't it nicer now that the thread is more peaceful to girlgroups? I'm glad the days are gone where RV would be dragged for PAGES.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, newaespa said:

btw 2nd 4th GG to sold out Indoor Stadium (Singapore) :jonny: 

Let's all sing: 

I'm sorry that it hurts you
No...I'm sorry, I ain't sorry
aespa big girls making money
aespa you're our number 1 fan now
You can only see me at our
Sold out shows

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

bestie the more appropriate tag given the last page is @TheCal :lmao: 

so now I'm a fake aespa fan because I don't like Odette's constant shading of NJ (and other groups)? I obviously stan NewJeans the most which is no secret...

confused.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

But you really were acting like their defender when it had nothing to do with you, which was a bit baffling to me. And funny how you saw me "attacking" them from day one, but you don't ever see the constant passive aggressive posts of that user on the daily always demeaning other groups to prop up their faves. It's all looking like selective outrage to me on your part. 

and ps. "Attacking" =/= "calling them out rightfully" 

i think you're smart enough to know the difference. 

and to me it looks like selective outrage when every tonedeaf post from a fan of an SM artist is mentally bookmarked by you when the equally hateful posts from other fandoms go ignored. Seeing you do that to somebody who barely joined the website was very offputting to me, call it what you want.

Also, as one of the few users you have this type of hate boner for and one of LSRFs most vocal defenders from day 1, seeing you blame sheep for the hate they're getting when it's stans of any and every group left a very bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.