K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

ย 

SKZ tarnish k-pop's rep :rip:. Imagine someone Googling and the first thing they come across is their audio terrorism.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also let's applaud the fact that they're singling live from the get-go this time and sounding stableย :clap3:ย Liz is kinda devouring her parts with ease every timeย :clap3:

i remember people ridiculing them for lipsyncing to prerecorded vocals the last few eras and they said not this time.ย 

Iconic :deadbanana2:

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

Despite their very limited discography, they had some great music (and actually worth listening albums)

ย 

ย 

MNET should be in jail for teh riggory of IZONE maybe they can book the cell across Hyoyeon and MHJ.... Somyil of Dia will be on the same floor as well with AS lizzy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sunny said:

Excuse u 4 Seasons was not a flop and its her bests ingle after INVU ( <-nobody will ever top this one)

4 Seasons was a smash (+quality!), but after that ..

ย 

#2 Spark (don't remember if it hadย longevity)

#20 Dear Me

#4 Happy

#14 What Do I Call You Now

ย 

it was a a bit boring .. until Weekend cameย 

2 minutes ago, Nein said:

Iconic :deadbanana2:

ย 

ย 

The fact that these are quite literally the two worst vocalists in the group and Starship sent them to lipsync while sitting downย :dies:ย where were Liz and Yujin at this time?

ย 

good thing they redeemed it this era with thisย :heart:

ย 

ย 

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The way JYPE handles Stray Kids makes me think they are totally capable of having great marketing tactics/promotions and are incompetent by choice.ย 

Them attending the Met Gala (allegedly) as a whole group and getting their names out there, just a few days before their English debut and collab with Charlie Puth being releasedย :bird:ย 

ย 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3

Only Kpop idols with more than 50M insta followers should be invited to the Met Gala (and Wonyoung and Karina and Ninginng maybe)ย :giraffe:

52 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way your propaganda has worked on me bc it's gone from a 7 to an 8

ย 

:jonnycat:

that's what I LOVE to hear!!

ย 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ย They should definitely be inviting stars like Wonyoung, Karina, and Ning Ning. It's obvious JYP paid for their spots at the Met Gala, especially since BTS isn't there. He's so desperate to make them the next BTS.

ย 

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.d670124fe091f0216cd3a

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Despite their very limited discography, they had some great music (and actually worth listening albums)

ย 

ย 

is Minju still jobless?

15 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

#14 What Do I Call You Now

this is still such a disgrace on behalf of the public - it's one of her best titles imo and her best mini too

ย 

:monkey:

Posted (edited)

so why isn't WJSN and Red Velvet invited to the Met Gala, but SKZ is?

we need REAL stars there...ย 

ย 

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Only Kpop idols with more than 50M insta followers should be invited to the Met Gala (and Wonyoung and Karina and Ninginng maybe)ย :giraffe:

Since It's the whole group, If you addย  the followers from Felix (22M), Hyunjin (20M) and Bang Chan (8M) together we have already 50M despite being less than 1y old accounts /j

ย 

:suburban:

ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Raspy said:

is Minju still jobless?

Oh, wow! Remember when @Gaia was convinced she'd be the next Suzy, raking in multiple paks/raks and awards?

ย 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, sunny said:

MNET should be in jail for teh riggory of IZONE maybe they can book the cell across Hyoyeon and MHJ.... Somyil of Dia will be on the same floor as well with AS lizzy

They would make a fun girlgroup. Now invite G-Druggie as the featured rapper

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Them attending the Met Gala (allegedly) as a whole group and getting their names out there, just a few days before their English debut and collab with Charlie Puth being releasedย :bird:ย 

ย 

And I think they are staying on US for LMB promotions after Met

Posted (edited)

CL, Rosรฉ, Jennie, Johnny, Lay, Jackson Wang, PSYย  and Rain are the only Kpop idols to have ettended the Met Gala so farย 

ย 

7260af51f85682627e834df1b6aa123d.jpg942b7cd0f780a2d9_GettyImages-1340178811.jpgJennie%2520Kim_GettyImages-1486923478.jpgGettyImages-1395065762.jpg

99852375.jpgJACKSON_WANG_LOUIS_VUITTON_MET_GALA_2023-1.jpg8b3d8be5603b5570f6058b164deb2fcc.jpgrain-on-red-carpet2.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

Just now, Pluto6 said:

CL, Rosรฉ, Jennie, Johnny, Lay, Jackson Wang and PSY are the only Kpop idols to have ettended the Met Gala so farย 

ย 

7260af51f85682627e834df1b6aa123d.jpg942b7cd0f780a2d9_GettyImages-1340178811.jpgJennie%2520Kim_GettyImages-1486923478.jpgGettyImages-1395065762.jpg

99852375.jpgJACKSON_WANG_LOUIS_VUITTON_MET_GALA_2023-1.jpg8b3d8be5603b5570f6058b164deb2fcc.jpg

I love CL's fit

We need woo!ah! at Met Gala.

ย 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Since It's the whole group, If you addย  the followers from Felix (22M), Hyunjin (20M) and Bang Chan (8M) together we have already 50M despite being less than 1y old accounts /j

ย 

ย 

ย 

End himย 

90f070647e96aba5ffe0330e146c9a75.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ย 

we need HER back immediately...

ย 

jo-yuri-taxi.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raspy said:

is Minju still jobless?

Haven't seen her since the hybe scandalย :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this is still such a disgrace on behalf of the public - it's one of her best titles imo and her best mini too

ย 

:monkey:

i knowย :dancehall:

• Like 1

I'm surprised that ILLIT isn't going to the Met Galaย :suburban:

• Haha 8

ย 

ย 

ย 

:alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.