K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

ILLIT talentless newjeans clones

LE SSERAFIM coachella scandal

newjeans and their mother in a huge mess right now

YGly taking advantage of the situation :ahh: 

their song is horrible but these kind of performance is what we need in kpop

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Wait wtf did I miss :deadbanana4:

mother doing a two hours long presscon with kakaotalk chat log as her backdrop

omg the press con is still going :deadbanana2:

Edited by Iridesence

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

When BM popularizes the live singing on live shows and make it the standard, oh it's over the two certain GG :skull:

Two? You're being generous there 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

actually 5+ hours now :hoetenks:

1 minute ago, Iridesence said:

actually 5+ hours now :hoetenks:

they're just playing it again because i watched until she left

29 minutes ago, illia said:

I screamed :bibliahh:

I don't care about HYBE or MHJ - both are equally guilty. But please, make sure the artists under their labels are protected, including both New Jeans and Le Sserafim. They're the ones truly suffering here and will bear the brunt of the consequences.

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662b7a69&is=662a28e9&hm=

Edited by Ethereal

35 minutes ago, Zuko said:

bp isn't being brought up right now except by blinks, the convo is about bang and his obsession with aespa

so yeah blinks are inserting bp when they aren't mentioned

be glad they aren't on bang's mind atm, that man is nasty :rip:

bp is on break now 

he is so stupid he didnt even bother to change the writers promoting his artists and dragging blackpink

Now this is a performance :clap3: 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

ILLIT talentless newjeans clones

LE SSERAFIM coachella scandal

newjeans and their mother in a huge mess right now

YGly taking advantage of the situation :ahh: 

i've been making fun of this group since batter up but damn they really are blackpink's daughters when it comes to live performing :deadbanana2:

they did THAT :deadbanana2:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

i've been making fun of this group since batter up but damn they really are blackpink's daughters when it comes to live performing :deadbanana2:

they did THAT :deadbanana2:

They're kinda better though. The only thing BM is lacking in is charisma, but in terms of talent these girls are kind eating them up.

• Like 1

The way no one is talking about iLand 2.......:rip:

1 minute ago, BlackAura said:

The way no one is talking about iLand 2.......:rip:

Don't worry, they'll be payola'd to hell like I'll Pray

Welp idk how MHJ is going to be able to not be fired. Her lawyers will have to WORK hard to find an agreement :coffee2:… 

This is a notice from HYBE.

Of what was claimed by CEO Min Hee Jin at the press conference today, there is so much that is far from the truth to the point that it is difficult to go through them one by one.

CEO Min distorted the facts by mixing up the timeline and presented her characteristic distorted way of interpretation in a public setting.

We can refute all claims with evidence, but we have decided not to mention them one by one as we judge that they are not worth responding to.

However, we will diligently comment about the facts that must be clearly stated in business terms among the inquiries from media.

We respectfully request CEO Min to stop lying that, "there was no offer for dialogue," and that, "there was no email response," return the information assets as requested, and respond promptly to the audit.

We urge her to resign promptly for the proper management of ADOR as she has already proven herself unfit to be in charge of management.

Also, please stop continuously mentioning artists and their parents as it degrades the value of the artists

Edited by Adama

6 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

They're kinda better though. The only thing BM is lacking in is charisma, but in terms of talent these girls are kind eating them up.

sure joanne

vocals-wise obviously 

their forced facial expressions is too much for me, dancing is just so so, like you said they lack charisma etc...

I just said they're blackpink's daughters now you making me take it back you little puta

:suburban:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I screamed :bibliahh:

I don't care about HYBE or MHJ - both are equally guilty. But please, make sure the artists under their labels are protected, including both New Jeans and Le Sserafim. They're the ones truly suffering here and will bear the brunt of the consequences.

Well NJ are ******, BSH hate their guts. :rip: Imagine being a 51 yo grown ass man hating on teenagers because they have a song on some stupid chart. :rip:

blinks adopting aespa since they attended bom pink world tour is everything to me :smitten: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Wait she's an icon at this point this is WILD :jonny: 

but it's so obvious HYBE is obsessed with NJ and is trying to replicate them outside of ADOR. I'd be pissed if I were here as well

NAWT mhj having a whole ass powerpoint presentation ready :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

compared to blackpink yeah but then again blackpink are unbeatable when it comes to charisma

jennie, lisa are the strongest it girls in kpop, jisoo and rose can even be the center of other gg

BM has Ahyeon and Chiquita, the minnie Jennie and Lisa 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

Welp idk how MHJ is going to be able to not be fired. Her lawyers will have to WORK hard to find an agreement :coffee2:… 

This is a notice from HYBE.

Of what was claimed by CEO Min Hee Jin at the press conference today, there is so much that is far from the truth to the point that it is difficult to go through them one by one.

CEO Min distorted the facts by mixing up the timeline and presented her characteristic distorted way of interpretation in a public setting.

We can refute all claims with evidence, but we have decided not to mention them one by one as we judge that they are not worth responding to.

However, we will diligently comment about the facts that must be clearly stated in business terms among the inquiries from media.

We respectfully request CEO Min to stop lying that, "there was no offer for dialogue," and that, "there was no email response," return the information assets as requested, and respond promptly to the audit.

We urge her to resign promptly for the proper management of ADOR as she has already proven herself unfit to be in charge of management.

Also, please stop continuously mentioning artists and their parents as it degrades the value of the artists

omg they ate with this one

no matter how evil is bang but he knows to snake his way out

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

sure joanne

vocals-wise obviously 

their forced facial expressions is too much for me, dancing is just so so, like you said they lack charisma etc...

I just said they're blackpink's daughters now you making me take it back you little puta

:suburban:

Like Anhyeon and Chiquita have the exact same mannerisms as Jennie and Lisa. We can tell that they watched their fan cams :dies:

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

omg they ate with this one

no matter how evil is bang but he knows to snake his way out

legally idk how she can keep the management of Ador and Newjeans atp. 

And btw Bang PD will end up the same way on days :coffee2:. They all do  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.