K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

I think that will be her main claim in court. Hopefully she gathered enough evidence before the raid.

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I was wondering why ningning looks like jennie and its literally jennie ddd

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

everything seems perfect rn :jonnycat:

thoughts on the snippet/mv teaser? i was scared that it was going to be baddie 2.0 but thankfully i was proven wrong nnnn

Yeah, I thought the same. Still not sure, but I really liked the HEYA HEYA part. It kind of sounded like No Diggity. So I hope Dem Jointz and Ryan will give us another Ya ya ya and not Girls 

• Like 1

Both sides are as crazy as the other

Defending Min Heehee all you want but planning a coup as if Hybe's resources did not play a big part in NJ's success :rip:

Aren't 4 out of 5 NJ girlies Source Music's trainees and supposed to debut in the new SoMu's GG? 

Regardless of how this fight plays out it looks like newjeans long-term existence depends on their cb. Let's support them extra hard, there's room for plenty of GGs at the top :bunny:

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

spacer.pngCould it be one of hybes doing? So they were really scared scared of aespa huh...

:suburban:

Yup, Aespa's hate train in 2022 - the exact same year that LSRF and NJ debuted. Coincidentally? 

mother ate

20 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

A tokki prolly.

This is why talent and charisma are so so important bc once the payola and gimmicks runs out. What else you can rely into? :coffee2:

This is by far New Jeans' biggest crime.  In Korea, the rabbit character was generally assigned to a specific type of girl, and it was a rare hare, indeed.  Now all you have to do is stan New Jeans to become a tokki, lowering the barrier to entry so low that what used to be a prized creature is now just standard varmint.

:cm:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Defending Min Heehee all you want but planning a coup as if Hybe's resources did not play a big part in NJ's success :rip:

Aren't 4 out of 5 NJ girlies Source Music's trainees and supposed to debut in the new SoMu's GG? 

did yall watch the press conference before posting? min heejin already addressed all of that 🥱 

Min Heehee destroying her 20 year career like this… sad

Even her lawyer there knew she was cooked

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother ate

Did she actually work for SM?  Or was that all made up by Hybe to trick bitter 30-something Red Velvet refugees into stanning this teenybopper group?  It's like she was born yesterday!

• Haha 1

If it's not a mistranslation this is EXACTLY why I don't like this weirdo. Like her obsession with age and youth is creepy 

Both her and Bang PD can choke 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I was wondering why ningning looks like jennie and its literally jennie ddd

why do blinks keep pushing this?

mhj clearly showed that bang's obsession was beating aespa, bp wasn't mentioned

aespa should dedicate their next live performance to bang - since he probably will be watching closely :celestial:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother ate

it's so funny to me the difference in reactions between koreans and foreigners. koreans fully understand that min heejin is an artist, came out of an art school, and is not a business woman at heart. which is why they find it easier to relate to her and how emotional she is about this. her job is also to form a deep relationship with the idols to make the best music and concepts for them and people just understand that. then on the other hand you have dumb kpop stans who treat her as some evil ceo (she's a creative director) who should have 0 contact with newjeans and who's crazy for being emotional about newjeans 💀

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

According to the conference, MHJ had no say in anything going on with Source, GFriends or LSRF. It was all BSH doings and playing games. BSH and Source had no intention of debuting NJ or any of the trainees, on the contrary, they wanted MHJ to promote LSRF, and then they told her NJ wasn't going to debut. ADOR was founded because it was the only way to debut NJ, as both Source and BSH only wanted to debut LSRF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

If it's not a mistranslation this is EXACTLY why I don't like this weirdo. Like her obsession with age and youth is creepy 

The Yunjin, Eunchae and Garam shade :rip:

• Haha 1

Frankly, I'm not sure why BSH brought MHJ on board and hired her at this point, since he disliked everything she was doing and opposed all her decisions.

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

not to defend her again, i find it weird asf how idols are younger and younger. but this is how the industry is. kpop stans are calling anyone above 20 a hag and you have people like twice who are tanking despite being old. add to that the way you normally have to train idols for years… that's what she meant when she said "too old". there's trainees that are 25. so by the time they debut they'd be at least 28. while it would be perfect imo, it's not how the industry works 

#teamheejin 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

I mean, it is really not my fault that my Winter is THAT talented

@Ethereal notice how that planet is agreeing with post that Winter's singing is not live. Another day of that music terrorist aka SKZ stan indirectly hating on beautiful AND talented girls.

Not surprised that the weasel is undermining another artist's talent when he's spent his entire time on ATRL talking about how Stray Kids is the Korean Beatles and even going as far as comparing that bully in the group who produces some of their songs to Mozart, you have to laugh. I just know he's the type to cream over that group singing one word live accompanied by a very heavy backtrack.

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662ad1a9&is=66298029&hm=

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

According to the conference, MHJ had no say in anything going on with Source, GFriends or LSRF. It was all BSH doings and playing games. BSH and Source had no intention of debuting NJ or any of the trainees, on the contrary, they wanted MHJ to promote LSRF, and then they told her NJ wasn't going to debut. ADOR was founded because it was the only way to debut NJ, as both Source and BSH only wanted to debut LSRF.

That's her side of the story but the timelines do not match up.

SoMu only announced Chaewon and Sakura contracts in March 2022, Kazuha only trained for 3 months before debut and Yunjin said before she already left and asked to comeback. It's quite clear that LSRF was a rushed debut, not this priority project that MHJ is saying. 

And who would choose to debut Eunchae over Hanni, Minji etc. anyways :dies: :dies:

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Frankly, I'm not sure why BSH brought MHJ on board and hired her at this point, since he disliked everything she was doing and opposed all her decisions.

Lee Sooman told him she was good for business. :cm:

But seriously, a lot of interaction between Bang and Min would come off as corporate anxiety (Bighybe and Bighybe's corporate partners were entrusting her with a large wad of risk) redirected as standard corporate jocularity, but Min doesn't use a jock.

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

That's her side of the story but the timelines do not match up.

SoMu only announced Chaewon and Sakura contracts in March 2022, Kazuha only trained for 3 months before debut and Yunjin said before she already left and asked to comeback. It's quite clear that LSRF was a rushed debut, not this priority project that MHJ is saying. 

And who would choose to debut Eunchae over Hanni, Minji etc. anyways :dies: :dies:

once again did you watch the press conference before posting dumb stuff?? she's been showing chat logs for two hours

9 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

it's obsession with SM :cm:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zuko said:

why do blinks keep pushing this?

mhj clearly showed that bang's obsession was beating aespa, bp wasn't mentioned

aespa should dedicate their next live performance to bang - since he probably will be watching closely :celestial:

girl bang pd is obsessed with blackpink blinks arent just inserting themselves here :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.