• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

41 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Who cares what a fat British cigarette thinks on  a pop forum.

insta.thumb.gif.5311dd16812b4f6c33a7c3c4

Are you describing whatever Stray Kids fans call themselves these days?

Regardless, this description you've concocted out of your head seems like a personal issue.

:suburban:

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Lisa to Korea:

As she should! :clap3:

I hope she NEVER sets foot in Korea ever again unless it's Blackpink related like a concert or a group comeback. Those knetz don't deserve her

insta.thumb.gif.5311dd16812b4f6c33a7c3c4

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

KTRL in the mud

:clack:

I think the only ones who are pressed about Babymonster getting a top 20 hit are  blinks. I mean, I would be slightly annoyed too if my faves left YG to have more freedom, only to completely detach themselves from the group and pursue solo projects. It's kind of a loss for them.

IMG_9895.gif?ex=662d58da&is=661ae3da&hm=

Edited by Ethereal
  • Thumbs Down 1

This Lesserafim situation that has been going on for the last few days is gradually turning into an agenda. I mean, it's one thing to tell someone "I think you have great potential, but you clearly need to take more vocal lessons", but it's another thing to throw handfuls of vomit emojis on their personal accounts, send hate messages to their underage siblings, or send insulting messages to underage members. Lesserafim had only one mission, to please and entertain the festivalgoers. And ultimately, both critics and festival guests are happy with them. After all, have they done their job? Yes, period. Did they notice their shortcomings? Oh absolutely. The group does not force you to listen to their songs or buy their albums. What happens next is between them and their fans.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Always Sunny Eye Roll GIF

Imagine writing a resignation essay on why you left a kpop fanbase

GAPDQTVa4AAC2E5.jpg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Joseline said:

This Lesserafim situation that has been going on for the last few days is gradually turning into an agenda. I mean, it's one thing to tell someone "I think you have great potential, but you clearly need to take more vocal lessons", but it's another thing to throw handfuls of vomit emojis on their personal accounts, send hate messages to their underage siblings, or send insulting messages to underage members. Lesserafim had only one mission, to please and entertain the festivalgoers. And ultimately, both critics and festival guests are happy with them. After all, have they done their job? Yes, period. Did they notice their shortcomings? Oh absolutely. The group does not force you to listen to their songs or buy their albums. What happens next is between them and their fans.

Thank you :clap3: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I think the only ones who are pressed about Babymonster getting a top 20 hit are  blinks. I mean, I would be slightly annoyed too if my faves left YG to have more freedom, only to completely detach themselves from the group and pursue solo projects. It's kind of a loss for them.

IMG_9895.gif?ex=662d58da&is=661ae3da&hm=

Wrong. This whole thread has been on BABYMONSTER's necks besides Mel and Asscatchem. The only ones who have been somewhat nice to them are the Blinks.

• Like 2

Just now, Rhyme said:

Wrong. This whole thread has been on BABYMONSTER's necks besides Mel and Asscatchem. The only ones who have been somewhat nice to them are the Blinks.

?

I've seen this thread enjoy Sheesh more than some of the recent releases.

Just now, Ethereal said:

?

I've seen this thread enjoy Sheesh more than some of the recent releases.

Only cause its rising. You must not have been here during the BABYDUMPSTER era and BATTER UP draggings. 

• Like 1

The Lesserafim hate train is stronger than any hate train I've seen in kpop ever. You are all nasty af 

blinks should be more worried about their faves actually releasing more music as a group because it seems for now they will only continue as individual careers and the gfriend stans joining the hate train to lsfm is totally insane because if they actually cared about their group and made them chart then soumu wouldn't even thought about disbanding the group. They got disbanded only because they weren't profitable and that's not lsfm fault 

• Like 2

Why isn't YG in prison yet is the real question. That would solve 99% of Kpop problems. :cm:

3 minutes ago, Joseline said:

I agree 100%. It's true that their vocals weren't good, but the way they're getting straight up harrased and bullied makes it seem like they killed somebody.

It's giving herd mentality - "Well everyone hates HYBE groups and Le Sserafim so I should hate them too!1!!!"

And then they make up excuses like "It's just objective criticism!1!!!!". Not it's not you sickos

GLUaDfDXIAAZdjV?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

When they become the first group tomorrow just before Taylor's album 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Most of the people hating on lsfm are also from the SEA kinda makes sense since that's Blackpink strongest fanbase. Those people are nasty and disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

if twice never recovered in korea after momo's encore, expect the same from lesstalented unless they magically get vocal chord transplants for weekend 2

2gCrUF8.gif

5 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Most of the people hating on lsfm are also from the SEA kinda makes sense since that's Blackpink strongest fanbase. Those people are nasty and disgusting 

Do you mean the hating BLINKs are nasty and disgusting or do you mean because they're SEA, they're nasty and disgusting cause this post is giving me a weird vibe

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

if twice never recovered in korea after momo's encore, expect the same from lesstalented unless they magically get vocal chord transplants for weekend 2

2gCrUF8.gif

Chaewon was always considered a better vocalist than Yujin in Izone . Hybe needs to improve the vocals classes for sure but there's ways and ways in saying stuff 

13 minutes ago, illia said:

I agree 100%. It's true that their vocals weren't good, but the way they're getting straight up harrased and bullied makes it seem like they killed somebody.

It's giving herd mentality - "Well everyone hates HYBE groups and Le Sserafim so I should hate them too!1!!!"

And then they make up excuses like "It's just objective criticism!1!!!!". Not it's not you sickos

Sadly, I don't have any faith that it will stop. KPOP fans have shown again and again that they don't care unless it's their favorites or it's too late... Even then, it's always someone else's fault not their own actions.

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Do you mean the hating BLINKs are nasty and disgusting or do you mean because they're SEA, they're nasty and disgusting cause this post is giving me a weird vibe

I'm just talking from the voice of experience and I know SEA Blinks are the nastiest ever even with their own group so not surprised at all here. 

they talk like Blackpink own the festivals and even if they made them huge In kpop they shouldn't harass any group for going to festivals 

• Like 1

Boygroups have always managed to boost album sales across different regions by utilising bulk-buying tactics. HYBE has received a lot of criticism recently, but I think the only thing they are truly guilty of is starting the trend of bulk buying, which began with BTS. This practice has  negatively impacted the authenticity of K-pop. Plus, the inflated sales figures don't accurately represent the actual listenership of the music. I believe a better measure of popularity among the general public is Spotify monthly listenership and performance on streaming platforms and digital charts. 

wonbin-park-wonbin.thumb.gif.67c89b6d093

Edited by Ethereal
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ate the girls up again

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

2gCrUF8.gif

they wont be affected, they're a trending group rn while twice was way past their prime

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.