• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• pride4jc1222

• B-Luke

• Ger

I’m gonna have a cute Monday as it seems 

• Haha 1

Agora Hills is smashing as it should. In a perfect world, the song should be #1. Such an amazing song.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maroonx said:

Can 'greedy' go to #1 already!! It's what Tate deserves!!

well if its streams were 46% higher yesterday then she'd be almost tied for #1 on us spotify...

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I wanted another week at #1 for CS but the gap is too big :cries2:

I guess instead of being greedy, I'll just stream greedy and help Saint McSlay get her first #1 instead.

spacer.png

• Like 5

I wish Tyla would get top 5 placement but there's still time.

45 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I’m gonna have a cute Monday as it seems 

Doja stays with the organic GP demand so it's not surprise. I wonder if she can hit top 5/3 in Jan/Feb.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

girl don't get "greedy" hehehe we already got 4 weeks :coffee:

Wait AH top 10? Amazing! It is what it deserves!

No Top 10 yet? C'mon Onika, you're smashing better than that. :rip: 

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I guess instead of being greedy, I'll just stream greedy and help Saint McSlay get her first #1 instead.

spacer.png

this gif is crazy 😂 I’m not calling Tate an industry plant, but she seems like a well trained performer. She was on dance mom’s right? Or something like that.

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor needs to go ahead and film a Cruel Summer music video when it’s closer to summer. :toofunny2: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, TiaTamera said:

this gif is crazy 😂 I’m not calling Tate an industry plant, but she seems like a well trained performer. She was on dance mom’s right? Or something like that.

I assume you're thinking of So You Think You Can Dance :laugh: But yeah, she's actually a trained dancer, which is why she's killing the choreo in her live performances!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

Not dance moms but she was on a dance contest called So You Think You Can Dance. She's a trained dancer. Her mom also owned / owns a dance academy and studio in Canada I believe. She also did ballet as a kid so she is VERY well trained as a dancer. It's just she really avoided using her dancing early on because she wanted to be an "alt sad girl" but I'm glad she shed that skin with her sophmore album and used what she is NATURALLY good at and displayed her dance skill in full force. I hope she continues to go down this path all while still mixing in more midtempo tracks here and there to make the dancing feel a lot more special when she does do it. If she does too much dancing early on then it might not be as exciting and novelty anymore so I hope she drip feeds us the dancing and doesn't give it all away too soon.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, B-Luke said:

At this rate, CS is going back to #1 in a few weeks unless another smash unfolds (still gaining by 24%) :deadbanana4: FTCU is probably just outside the Top 10

Impossible, sadly. The only way she could have a fighting chance at one more week at #1 would be next week with a tour music video. She will not be increasing like this in a couple more weeks. She's increasing because of year end playlists and countdowns on radio. The song will have a LONG residency in the top 10 though but yeah no more weeks at #1 unless there is a tour music video next week wich will increase streams and sales for sure. 

The most mazing thing is that Snooze is smashing on its 55th week :clap3:

But the real kii is Last Night still top ten :rip:

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Agora Hills better hit #1 in Q1 24.

Maybe it could do it with a big remix and everything timed right. But it’s radio format peaks aren’t lining up :(

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

Maybe it could do it with a big remix and everything timed right. But it’s radio format peaks aren’t lining up :(

I feel like its going for the long run, hoping it servers Snooze type of longevity.

15 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I assume you're thinking of So You Think You Can Dance :laugh: But yeah, she's actually a trained dancer, which is why she's killing the choreo in her live performances!

spacer.png

Stop using this gif! I’m getting turned on.

Spoiler

:eli:

2 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

She needs to release an official live version like she did with Streets. It did WONDERS for that song (the one with her walking not the first on in the pool although I stan). My favorite version of AH is the concert version. I’m tired of listening to it on my phone, I need a HQ version preferably one without me screaming in the video 😂