• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zolanski.

• Communion

• Luckitty

• N.M.K.

I can only hope that in several hundred years, history will view Israel (and really the US) with the same contempt reserved for Rhodesia, Nazi Germany and the like. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Communion said:

May 2022 - Shireen Abu Akleh, journalist for Al Jazeera, assassinated by member of the IDF

June 2022 - UN confirm US intelligence holds Israel responsible for the murder of Palestinian-American journalist

September 2022 - Israeli government says no one will be charged with the murder of American journalist

October 2022 - Four Palestinian teens murdered after raids on multiple Palestinian refugee camps

November 2022 - Progressive Israeli group attacked by IDF for protesting far-right Israeli government

December 2022 - Israel government begins demolishing schools within Palestinian territories

January 2023 - IDF launches air strikes including drones strikes on Palestinian refugee camp in Jenin

February 2023 - Israeli settlers begin multi-day pogrom, burning down homes in the village of Hawara, resulting in multiple deaths while joined by members of the Israeli parliament

March 2023 - Israeli top minister calls for expedited annexation of Palestinian land to continue, says there "is no such thing as Palestinian people"

April 2023 - Israeli settlers attack Palestinians praying at what is considered the holiest mosque in the world

May 2023 - 19-year-old Palestinian girl murdered by Israeli settler, conservatives on Israeli social media raise $50k for him in GoFundMe

June 2023 - Israeli government destroys only medical hospital in largest Palestinian refugee camp

July 2023 - Israel government begins filling watering holes with cement, including in South Hebron

August 2023 - Israel police caught kidnapping Palestinian teen and branding a Star of David on his face

And this is all just from May 2022 with more oppression and murders not even mentioned. Like literally every single day Palestinian people are oppressed in their own land.

Every. Single. Day. 

5 hours ago, Cyanide said:

The people who say “hamas started this” are honestly just racist and insane… they can gloss over 75 years but once white-adjacent people are attacked THEN it becomes a problem. ******* cretins lol I’m so tired of hearing it 

As an American, whatever happens to the US and Israel we deserve it and I really don’t care. Life feels so wrong these days 

That’s why whenever some Biden supporter comes preaching to me about how Trump will make things worse for the US i’m like the US will get what it deserves for the genocide they’re allowing to take place. 

11 hours ago, Cyanide said:

The people who say “hamas started this” are honestly just racist and insane… they can gloss over 75 years but once white-adjacent people are attacked THEN it becomes a problem. ******* cretins lol I’m so tired of hearing it 

As an American, whatever happens to the US and Israel we deserve it and I really don’t care. Life feels so wrong these days 

Yeah no, we don't "deserve" what happens to us due to the decision of a small group of people in power. I reject that way of thinking.

People are not their government that mentality is why people are being dehumanized and killed to begin with.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zefierce said:

Yeah no, we don't "deserve" what happens to us due to the decision of a small group of people in power. I reject that way of thinking.

People are not their government that mentality is why people are being dehumanized and killed to begin with.

And who voted for these people in power? :bird:

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

And who voted for these people in power? :bird:

Yeah, we should be punished for choosing Genocide Joe over Trump. Sounds totally fair.

These are the same arguments I see being made by Zionists to justify the attacks on Palestinians.

Israel is still technically at war with Lebanon and Syria. Those two countries never made a peace agreement with Israel, like Egypt and Jordan did.

12 hours ago, Zefierce said:

Yeah and neither do the millions of people who have been killed and maimed to support our lifestyles 

I know people aren’t their governments, while none of us have done anything wrong personally we benefit from all of this unfortunately. But yeah you’re also right, I’m just divested from all of this 

If anything people should start assassinating politicians and heads of major corporations / lobbying firms  

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

Yeah and neither do the millions of people who have been killed and maimed to support our lifestyles 

I know people aren’t their governments, while none of us have done anything wrong personally we benefit from all of this unfortunately. But yeah you’re also right, I’m just divested from all of this 

If anything people should start assassinating politicians and heads of major corporations / lobbying firms  

It’s amazing to me that the elite those you listed in the last statement, have convinced the masses (that massively outnumber them) into thinking society cant exist without them and that we don’t have the power to remove them or otherwise overturn the system.

47 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

It’s amazing to me that the elite those you listed in the last statement, have convinced the masses (that massively outnumber them) into thinking society cant exist without them and that we don’t have the power to remove them or otherwise overturn the system.

Literally. I thought I would get dragged for saying that, but I honestly feel that that’s the only solution. Our voices clearly aren’t heard/don’t matter and it’s clear that like you said, they have convinced us that we cannot exist without them 

On 12/29/2023 at 12:37 PM, Luckitty said:

nope and the vast majority of the jews in Jerusalem are settlers, but maybe it will become fully jewish one day if no one stops israel's ethnic cleansing of muslim and christian palestinians which has been ongoing in Jerusalem for at least 60 years 

Jews have lived in Jerusalem for millennia lmao - with Arabs having at multiple times mass executing and expelling Jews who lived there. Google is very accessible 

Edited by N.M.K.
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

Jews have lived in Jerusalem for millennia lmao - with Arabs having at multiple times mass executing and expelling Jews who lived there. Google is very accessible 

99.9% of the jews currently in Jerusalem have not been there "for a millennia", don't be stupid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

.....isn't the whole point of Jerusalem being separate as an entity from either Palestine and Israel is the global community recognizing its significance to every Abrahamic religion there is and it being a neutral entity aka why the US moving its Israel.embassy there was considered a spit in the face to global stability?

15 hours ago, Luckitty said:

99.9% of the jews currently in Jerusalem have not been there "for a millennia", don't be stupid

LOL what is this statistic?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Communion said:

.....isn't the whole point of Jerusalem being separate as an entity from either Palestine and Israel is the global community recognizing its significance to every Abrahamic religion there is and it being a neutral entity aka why the US moving its Israel.embassy there was considered a spit in the face to global stability?

I’m not talking about moving the embassy which shouldn’t have happened. Nor am I dismissing the ties of many religions to Jerusalem. I’m referring to the thousands of Jews living in the Jewish quarters of Jerusalem. With large parts destroyed and the Jews expelled in the early 1900s. 

This is a disgrace.  If a Democrat isn’t elected next year I fear world war 3 is coming.  Republicans will side with Israel and further isolate America.  

On 12/31/2023 at 9:05 AM, Infinity said:

This is a disgrace.  If a Democrat isn’t elected next year I fear world war 3 is coming.  Republicans will side with Israel and further isolate America.  

???

Support for Israel is a bipartisan issue. Our current president is a democrat and hasn't even given them a finger wag.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.