• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Badgalbriel

• IBeMe

• Kasix

Look like midnights will fall out of top 10 after Christmas without a 4th single. 

The pure sales will drop hard and the stream is not strong enough.

Edited by chiliam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

This is just insane for 1989 TV :deadbanana::clap3:, I still remember when people were saying that Red would be the peak of the TVs.

The peak will be Karma: The Lost Album (Taylor’s Version)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Trent W said:

Do you have the original vs TV week on week :skull: ?

Im almost sure the TV is having better numbers in the later weeks too :deadbanana2:

I don’t remember but seems very close

The original sold 3.6million in its first 9 weeks. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

I wonder if it will end up being no.1 on year end and win top billboard album.  That would be insane lol

You need to wonder? The #1 album the last 10 years has been at 3.6-3.8m units,  she already has 2.6m units, and only need 20-25k units each week for the rest of the year to cross it, and even sn tv is still doing this much.  There is no universe she doesn’t take it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

I really doubt it. It's a re-recording after all and we have Ariana, Rihanna all releasing next year. 

??

Are you mentally impaired? 

literally no acts on this planet can sell more than 4M units in a billboard year anymore except Taylor who can move 5.5M in 52 weeks. At this All 1989tv needs is 20k units for the rest of the year and not even Maga Wallen dropping another identically huge mega album would he be able to overtake her. 

and yet you’re here over on your knees over Rihanna or Ariana who has never had a year-end #1 album in their lives?

Imagine being this submissive 

Edited by Kasix
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Nicki is doing MPG numbers. It's wild. I told yall this album is JAM PACKED with potential hits. 

Nicki has been a MPG since her debut album……. Pink Friday did almost 400k first week and had six Top 40 hits

3 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Nicki has been a MPG since her debut album……. Pink Friday did almost 400k first week and had six Top 40 hits

of course and she is consistent. It's just at the time there were LOTS of women doing big numbers. Right now it's scarce so Nicki is truly standing out even more. Like her numbers now are more impressive imo because she is outdoing almost everyone. 

46 minutes ago, Kasix said:

??

literally no acts on this planet can sell more than 4M units in a billboard year anymore except Taylor who can move 5.5M in 52 weeks. At this All 1989tv needs is 20k units for the rest of the year and not even Maga Wallen dropping another identically huge mega album would he be able to overtake her. 

and yet you’re here over on your knees over Rihanna or Ariana who has never had a year-end #1 album in their lives?

all of this because that user dared to suggest that some of the other MPG’s could reach new heights of success  :deadbanana2:

imagine being that fragile 

50 minutes ago, Kasix said:

??

51 minutes ago, Kasix said:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, deardesperado said:

2nd week:

PF2 - 100K

RENAISSANCE - 89K

3rd week:

PF2 - 68K

RENAISSANCE - 64K

:deadbanana:

PF2

1st + 2nd week: 328k

RENAISSANCE

1st week: 332k

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Has anyone checked to see if pink eye and super ***** are doing OK??? I haven’t seen them in any Nicki threads in a minut:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Kasix said:

??

All this just for suggesting someone could have a big album too? :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, Lovett said:

PF2

1st + 2nd week: 328k

RENAISSANCE

1st week: 332k

:deadbanana2:

I wouldn't be bragging about that if it were me since almost half of Renn sales come from fraudulent different pose T-shirt boxsets and bundles and Nicki's album is actually being streamed after the first week.

Vinyl sales:

Pink Friday 2 - 25k 

Rennaisance - 26k 

Judging by how she sold a pitiful 26k in vinyl (even with alternate versions) and 121k in cds in the age where people collect vinyl and no one buys cds anymore, it's very obvious atleast half or the cd sales are from the different "limited" boxset merch bundles, so yeah...

Just now, Miss Americana said:

I wouldn't be bragging about that if it were me since almost half of Renn sales come from fraudulent different pose T-shirt boxsets and bundles and Nicki's album is actually being streamed after the first week.

Vinyl sales:

Pink Friday 2 - 25k 

Rennaisance - 26k 

Judging by how she sold a pitiful 26k in vinyl (even with alternate versions) and 121k in cds in the age where people collect vinyl and no one buys cds anymore, it's very obvious atleast half or the cd sales are from the different "limited" boxset merch bundles, so yeah...

You always love to try and paint a picture with purposefully misleading information, don't you? It's like you're incapable of actually presenting a truthful argument. You're out here talking about vinyls and boxsets, both of which had an extremely limited volume created and sold. Unlike Nicki. You can put air quotes around the word as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that only a very limited number were created. Many fans weren't able to get them.

Also, none of Beyoncé's albums were sold at $5 ffs and you're out here talking about fraudulent? :deadbanana2:

332k > 328k

Stay mad. :heart:

1 hour ago, Miss Americana said:

Vinyl sales:

Pink Friday 2 - 25k 

Rennaisance - 26k 

Not talking bout fraud, when Nicki sold her album for 5 bucks :hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Vinyl sales:

Pink Friday 2 - 25k 

Rennaisance - 26k 

Not you talking about fraud when Nicki has a million different versions of the albums out there

• Like 1

Vinyl sales:

Pink Friday 2 - 25k 

Rennaisance - 26k 

Are you serious with those $5 flash sales after 6 months of pre-orders and a half finished vinyl? 

Yall gone learn about punching above yalls weight when playing with Bey.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

now that Nicki has bagged 2 streaming hits (FTCU and Everybody) for now, Pink Friday 2 may as well become the SOS of 2024 Q1:WAP:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Not you talking about fraud when Nicki has a million different versions of the albums out there

Many artists have several versions of their albums available for purchase, let’s not act like Nicki is alone in that. Aside from that, streaming constituted for approximately 85% of PF2’s sales last week, so to imply that her album is being carried by fraudulent purchasing is just downright incorrect. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.