2024 will crown Gaga as the defining actress of 20s

shyboi

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

house of gucci was a panned flop so no

Why keeping on these lies KatyPrism since it got debunked countless times already :zzz:

• Confused 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• Mystic Boy

• Mr. Stratus

• GraceRandolph

Top Posters In This Topic

I have little doubt the movie will be a commercial success based on the original + Gaga's involvement alone, but I will wait to see how it pans out with critics. If everything we have heard is correct, this will be divisive (but tbh, what is not divisive when it comes to Gaga lol?). I think it will be a GP hit but critics will be harder to crack.

12 hours ago, Love Drought said:

Betting on one role for her to be the defining actress of the decade is absurd. Let’s see towards the end of the decade. But she’s done a great job at choosing roles so far, albeit at a slower pace than what I would prefer. 

ddd right? Like, girl, hurry up and do more movies. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Jewel said:

It was actually a sizeable hit, every box office analyst called it the only example of adults going to the theatres during the pandemic. Y'all live on your own planet or? 

"KatyPrismSpirit"

Yes, they do.

4 hours ago, ThinkLater said:

Her fans truly live in a paralell universe

A parallel universe where each of her leading roles have resulted in her acting skills being praised and awarded with virtually every major nomination? :rip: We live in the real world where the GP has shown they are here for Acting Gaga and she already has the numbers to prove it just two movies in. She will pass $1b box office gross with Joker (her third movie) and will rake in multiple nominations again. That is the objective real world, hunny.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I have little doubt the movie will be a commercial success based on the original + Gaga's involvement alone, but I will wait to see how it pans out with critics. If everything we have heard is correct, this will be divisive (but tbh, what is not divisive when it comes to Gaga lol?). I think it will be a GP hit but critics will be harder to crack.

ddd right? Like, girl, hurry up and do more movies. :jonny: 

"KatyPrismSpirit"

Yes, they do.

A parallel universe where each of her leading roles have resulted in her acting skills being praised and awarded with virtually every major nomination? :rip: We live in the real world where the GP has shown they are here for Acting Gaga and she already has the numbers to prove it just two movies in. She will pass $1b box office gross with Joker (her third movie) and will rake in multiple nominations again. That is the objective real world, hunny.

margot did 1.5b with one movie so i guess she's defining actress then :clap3:

On 12/27/2023 at 1:49 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

house of gucci was a panned flop so no

don't think you've pulled the wool over my eyes. i know you stan Xtina. please do not try Gaga. Be clever like the other xtina stans and know she's your only hope to avenge Xtina's 20 year long lashings

NO ONE is falling for this TRAP!!!!!!!

It will be lucky to get mixed reception and pull 400m+ - its a musical film.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

don't think you've pulled the wool over my eyes. i know you stan Xtina. please do not try Gaga. Be clever like the other xtina stans and know she's your only hope to avenge Xtina's 20 year long lashings

NO ONE is falling for this TRAP!!!!!!!

It will be lucky to get mixed reception and pull 400m+ - its a musical film.

Xtina? What 

On 12/27/2023 at 4:29 AM, Squall said:

Her fans’ delusion will always amaze me :dies:

Some other popstars (and their dads) wanted to become movie stars, but not everyone has acting talent.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Some other popstars (and their dads) wanted to become movie stars, but not everyone has acting talent.

Ok? Maybe you should turn this post into a diary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.