New look at Joaquin & Gaga in Joker: Folie à Deux

Almodusa

14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The main character wears a literal regular suit from the dumpster dummy what are you talking about :rip:

That's exactly my point. DC stays disappointing... You're the dummy here boo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Raptus

• Phoenixstar

• Terrielle

14 hours ago, Raptus said:

What you see on that picture is not Harley the  "antiheroine". You see a woman that will become her later. 

I know, I didn't make it clear, but I was referring to her transformation afterwards as well.. It's too plane for me

she looks very different. not like joanne at all imo

to me this is significantly better than ASIB and Gucci where she couldn’t fully transcend herself. obviously it’s just 1 pic so we’ll see.

• Like 1

watching her descend into madness as the film progresses is gonna be so CVNT oh gaga the thespian you are… :WAP:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not the greasy hair + long ass roots combo making it into the movie :biblio:

It's real acting, not a display of bells and whistles dahling :cm:

Edited by alexrex

13 hours ago, Junlin said:

wtf is that :bibliahh:

A blockbuster film I fear :giraffe:  

Edited by alexrex
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, She-Rah said:

I don’t understand why she got so many injections (fillers, Botox, etc) so early! Especially when she didn’t need it and she knew she was going to persue an acting career. A close friend started working at one of those spa you can get Botox and she gets them for free since she’s an employee and she’s gotten addicted to them. Last time we met for lunch her lips looked so ridiculous, like a duck. 

Botox or lip filler injections help her with fibromyalgia 

-

Call her Har Lee Quinn. She is coming

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

lip filler injections help her with fibromyalgia 

Did she-- did she really say that?? :laugh2: 

on-topic. I am really trying to avoid spoilers but can't help but click :redface:

8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Did she-- did she really say that?? :laugh2: 

on-topic. I am really trying to avoid spoilers but can't help but click :redface:

lol no

But there have been some studies on this, that botox tends to relieve the pain you get from fibro for two to four months. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Raptus said:

With Nicole they always menage to make her face look normal on the screen (in contrast to her red carpet face :skull:). Like in Big little lies she looked  natural.

Nicole Kidman manages to look natural onscreen? :toofunny2: 
Kidman hasn't looked natural onscreen since Cold Mountain in 2003, and even then she got dragged by people asking if Botox existed during the Civil War. The stories of the continuity errors whilst filming Australia (2008), due to her getting botox and looking different from one scene to the next are historic.
ATRL once again showing they kinda know nothing outside of the dance-pop bubble :eli:

Anyways…. I'm here for Gaga being compared to a legend like Nicole Kidman. Except, I hope she's not a major box office poison like Nicole has been for 90% of her career. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

she's gonna slay this

8 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

lol no

But there have been some studies on this, that botox tends to relieve the pain you get from fibro for two to four months. 

?…Botox is not systemic so unless it’s totally localized to her face then it would not have an effect. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

lol no

She's doing botox to look younger, like every single other popstar out there. No need to defend her botox use with outrageous claims when you can see it in all her peers' faces too. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 6:08 PM, Raptus said:

With Nicole they always menage to make her face look normal on the screen (in contrast to her red carpet face :skull:). Like in Big little lies she looked  natural.

I love Nicole, but come on. Her procedures and wigs are always obvious:

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, stochastic said:

?…Botox is not systemic so unless it’s totally localized to her face then it would not have an effect. 

She’s said that she gets pain in her face, so it could help relief some of it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.