• modeblock

• Shelter

• Pikachoo

• GraceRandolph

Top Posters In This Topic

celebria?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some of those inmigrants he hates( latinos from nations in turmoil) in NY have native-american blood (specially if theyre mexican).
They belong to the americas. Liked or not.  Our ancestors are from these lands :giraffe:

He should take a ship and go to Italy if he's that tired of inmigrants. Go back to your land racist old man :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 7

At the end of the day he is her dad, there's nothing Gaga can do. You just don't abandon family. It's the same thing Katy had to endure. 

Edited by KingWitch
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

She should’ve let him drink himself to death back in the 2000s

Wow. 

• Confused 1

Sadly, opinions like his are not exactly uncommon for second generation immigrants. Most just don't have a platform to espouse them on others.

• Like 1

He’s crazy but did we watch the same video? He barely says anything at all, probably far less than the average person I’ve met living in NYC on the subject.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shes smart for using her father to appeal for her conservative base

Edited by LittleStarmen
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Aren't his parents (Stefani's grandparents) immigrants too? From South Italy at that so you know they were treated like ****. 

It's interesting how quickly they forget, when their families have only been here for 1-2 generations, and less than a century.

2 hours ago, perpetual novice said:

There’s a difference between having and holding an opinion and abusing your famous daughters platform to preach your opinion

That isn't what he's doing. He didn't even say anything wrong or radical. You're all such babies.

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Black Sunflower said:

That isn't what he's doing. He didn't even say anything wrong or radical. You're all such babies.

I didn’t even mention anything about what he was saying. He could literally go on TV and beg for world peace and it wouldn’t change that this bum constantly uses his daughters spotlight for attention :rip:

5 hours ago, BYoncé said:

She should’ve let him drink himself to death back in the 2000s

I-

:skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.