• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katara

• dussel_06

• flower moon

• sourprint

It wasn't good, it wasn't bad. It was very chaotic.

yesss, like top 5 best years of my life after 2016 so thats good

i got into a relationship and its the most loving ever, hes 6 foot 6 and handsome and we love each other :heart: cant wait for 2024 x

It was cute, got busier, traveled more, and met some of my idols :gaycat1:

Here’s for a wonderful 2024 for us all 

I didn't k!ll myself and my favs gave me amazing music so i guess it wasn't that bad

it was underwhelming for the first half but things started to change a lot from then and it looks like 2024 is gonna be my best year

Not at all. But it's been a long streak of bad years so I've gotten used to awful things happening and just accept them as normal. They don't even faze me anymore. Nowadays I just think "that WOULD happen." 

It was decent compared to the rest of the 2020’s so far. The insane inflation is the only real thing that made me struggle financially. Swear everything is like 3x as expensive as it was just a few years ago. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

still no #R9 so there’s that 

It was just okay, largely uneventful—even with switching jobs to and from. I had a so-called normal life for roughly seven months, and it was so boring—I can't be caught in the zombie-like cycle of working Monday through Friday, 9-5. That's so overrated, I now feel after having lived it.

Overall, it was a very revealing year, with me learning more about myself and what I need and desire out of life. I gained more confidence and strength through it all.

Yes I think so. After a breakup and a couple of not so great dating experiences at the start of the year I spent a couple of months feeling a bit broken and lost. After a heart to heart with one of my friends I decided to pick myself up and finally start doing things for myself and not living simply to please others.

I got a pretty big promotion at work and took up a couple of new hobbies, which I've been fairly consistent with. I've been taking the gym more seriously and have made actual progress for the first time since lockdown. I've stopped making an effort with people who made no effort for me and have focused on maintaining friendships with people who genuinely care about me.

I think I'm probably in the best place mentally I've been in for a long time, if ever, and am feeling very positive going into 2024.

Worst year of my life. 

Up until July yeah. After that not really. Finishing uni and working full-time was draining and I had less time to have fun and balance my friends, but I still made the most of it and even made some new friends and got closer to my old ones. Nothing bad happened just stress. 2022 was my best year of the 20s so far. A lot of my future now is up in the air but I have a lot of exciting new things I'll be applying for and hopefully doing which should make 2024 one of my most interesting years of my life.

Was a mixed bag. I hit some pretty low points but things went to a different direction and right now I feel the most optimistic about the future in a long time.

yes. met my new partner in May and started a new job in July which is finally something interesting and not just an entry level admin job. aside from the economy and inflation being horrendous, i can't really complain. i've moved up in the world.

ran my second marathon but my running progress started plateau this year a bit, so i started going to the gym to get stronger and more resilient. i've been consistent with it so on that front i'm quite pleased with myself.

oh, and i also saw Madonna earlier this month, which has been on my bucket list for many years! i feel very lucky i got to see the legend live 

• Like 1

2022 definitely felt more monumental for me but 2023 was the year i really learned self discipline, especially with my academics, and how to speak up for myself. not as eventual as last year but any amount of improvement is always good improvement in my eyes :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.