Mariah poses with Joe Biden, comments dragging her

Solaria

Why comments acting surprised? It’s…Mariah. And this isn’t shade, I love her but

:clack:

On a side note, I really love her outfit.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevyy

• Touchdown

• Both Sides Now

• Elusive Chanteuse

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

True but maybe it’s time we stop excusing the girls who are wining and dining with genocidal creeps

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’m aware. I said you can’t just accuse one for kiis and then turn away when it’s your fave. They’ve all rubbed elbows with dictators and deserve lashings. 

She performed for Gaddafi family, performed in Saudi Arabia, met Netanyahu, met Clintons and now Biden and Harris.

For me as a lamb  just eeeww, she really annoys me with these things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

She's never been smart. People didn't know that until now? She has just shut mouth for politics and serious issues for all those years because shes afraid that her record sales might be hurt and damaged too. She's never supported LGBT community and rights for years until it became fashionable to do it. That seasonal singer ain't being the brain :tsk: 

also, billboard should change the rules as soon as possible to prevent old songs such as  perodical seasonal songs not to chart any more. That's very gimmicks and tacky. I don't understand why they even cleaned it in the first place. 

For Who's favor and benefits???

Edited by readytowind
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

I'm a big fan of bringing up Mariah performing for dicators and murderers BUT I absolutely detest the performative outrage going on so...

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The more hate she gets and the more pony tails she crosses in this thread, the harder I love her. 

Yess, queen. Collect your trophy for being inducted into the national library. 

I have to laugh at the outrage. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 16

Just now, stevyy said:

I have to laugh at the outrage. 

8 thousand dead children in 2 months is nothing to laugh about, Herr stevyy. 

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

8 thousand dead children in 2 months is nothing to laugh about, Herr stevyy. 

Did I say I laugh about that?

NO. 

I laugh about people calling her genocidal. It's stupid beyond compare. (But ATRL also called me a genocide lover because I am from Germany). I do not expect much brain activity here. 

Edited by stevyy
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, stevyy said:

NO. 

I laugh about people calling her genocidal. It's stupid beyond compare. (But ATRL also called me a genocide lover because I am from Germany). I do not expect much brain activity here. 

Who called her genocidal here? Who called you genocidal? The projection! 

People are rightfully criticising her affinity to genocidal leaders like Netanyahu and Biden.

But you are are quick to downvote anyone who does. Instead of being so defensive, you literally could have said nothing.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 5

Oh must be the end of her world that a few losers are mad in her comments on instagram while she’s #1 in Spotify Global

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

Genocide lovers as far as the eye could reach, I guess.

2_Lady-gaga.jpg 

b133238e-1c94-414d-8cd2-81cb01cc8dcf-VPC_ELTON_JOHN_THUMB.jpeg?width=1280&height=720&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Smyth-Celeb-Accessories.jpg

b404e6e353d1e6f19905209144589ee7

-1x-1.jpg

guilty by association, I guess. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Who called her genocidal here? Who called you genocidal? The projection! 

People are rightfully criticising her affinity to genocidal leaders like Netanyahu and Biden.

But you are are quick to downvote anyone who does. Instead of being so defensive, you literally could have said nothing.

check the respective threads. 

I am guilty by nationality according to ATRL.

I downvote everything I find completely uncalled for. 

It's one thing to dislike Biden's policies... it's another to associate Mariah - of all people - with any political actions or inactions and then call her a brainless bimbo and insinuate that she's got a rotten soul or sth.

Those are the comments that I downvote. 

I was downvoted in one of those Germany love genocides threads when I said that antisemitism is stupid. People downvoted that. Which means they think antisemitism is a good thing?

worms for brains sometimes. 

Back to the topic at hand. Mariah was there for a reason and the reason wasn't to high five Biden or cheering on any genocide.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 8

17 minutes ago, stevyy said:

It's one thing to dislike Biden's policies... it's another to associate Mariah - of all people - with any political actions or inactions and then call her a brainless bimbo and insinuate that she's got a rotten soul or sth.

I was downvoted in one of those Germany love genocides threads when I said that antisemitism is stupid. People downvoted that. Which means they think antisemitism is a good thing?

Back to the topic at hand. Mariah was there for a reason and the reason wasn't to high five Biden or cheering on any genocide.

Antisemitism has always been allowed on this site so its sad but not surprising.

And yes she was there to meet the President which is an honor.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 7

54 minutes ago, stevyy said:

NO. 

41 minutes ago, stevyy said:

The self-victimization plsssss. Boo ******* hoo! :lmao: 

You are not "guilty by nationality". You just got your ass called out because of stupid posts like these:

On 11/27/2023 at 12:47 AM, stevyy said:

Germany has the biggest moral and historic obligation to secure a Jewish State. I am glad my country is enforcing it. 

On 12/7/2023 at 12:34 AM, stevyy said:

^^ I love it. Finally. It is part of Germany's responsibility to protect Israel's right to exist. <3

Israel's crimes are highly discussed in all political spheres and it does not mean that "Germany supports any genocides". 

The opposite is true. 

On 10/15/2023 at 12:47 AM, stevyy said:

I stand with Israel and I am aware that I will get reported for my conviction. 

farewell, atrl

The full on martyr act because people dragged you for denying the ongoing genocide in Gaza and conflating antisemitism with antizionism. :toofunny3:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

I see nothing wrong here, just like the rest of America I see our queen of Christmas looking snatched and our president looking stately :1stplace:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Exactly. She’s performed for Saudi oligarchs and dines with Netanyahu yet preaches about social justice for mixed people in America. 

She’s morally bankrupt. Beautiful gowns tho!

Literally almost 100% of all popular singers.

Hence why i don't truly "stan" any of those people.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, readytowind said:

She's never been smart. People didn't know that until now? She has just shut mouth for politics and serious issues for all those years because shes afraid that her record sales might be hurt and damaged too. She's never supported LGBT community and rights for years until it became fashionable to do it. That seasonal singer ain't being the brain :tsk: 

also, billboard should change the rules as soon as possible to prevent old songs such as  perodical seasonal songs not to chart any more. That's very gimmicks and tacky. I don't understand why they even cleaned it in the first place. 

For Who's favor and benefits???

She was busy trying to find her place as a biracial person. People are not BIPOC and/or who stan for non-BIPOC artists will never understand this representation. Not every artist has to address every social issues there is out there.

BTW, she did know the consequences of shifting her sound from pure pop to R&B. Just look at the sales decline from Daydream to Butterfly. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.