is "Barbenheimer" corny straight ppl humor?

Asscatchem

is it corny  

69 members have voted

1. 1. is it corny

• no its hilarious
    • 🌽

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asscatchem

• Raptus

• ThinkLater

• hyde

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Oppenheimer was a good movie btw.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 20

I still don't really know what this means :rip: Like two big movies came out at the same time, is that all? Anyway Barbie was a very pretty visually but the film itself was forgettable so I wish I would stop hearing about it

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I dont think so since it shows how the film community isnt competitive and instead of comparing the both they managed to make a whole entire theme that mixtapes barbie and Oppenheimer and i think its hilarious :jonnycat:

• Like 5

I'm glad somebody said it! Barbie was mid, and the soundtrack was insufferable except for Billie's track. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, shookspeare said:

I still don't really know what this means :rip: Like two big movies came out at the same time, is that all? Anyway Barbie was a very pretty visually but the film itself was forgettable so I wish I would stop hearing about it

the straights kii at how 2 blockbuster films of such opposing genres released at the same time

• Thumbs Down 1

Yes, this is literally your first spill (since you tend to have trash takes about samsung galaxy vs iphone)

• Haha 8

I liked both Barbie and Oppenheimer and the fun cultural moment... but I still agree. Barbenheimer memes weren't funny to me :skull:

• Like 1

I watched and enjoyed both.  But yeah, I never really thought the joke/memes were funny.

• Like 2

No it was cute

We should let other people enjoy things, even if they seem cringe/corny to you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, illia said:

No it was cute

We should let other people enjoy things, even if they seem cringe/corny to you

they are free to associate themselves with it as much as i am free to think its corny. just makin sure im not the only one!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

isn't the same humour gay and k pop stans make when their faves reinvent themselves, which means same music, same producers, different colour of the wig and the cover of an album?.

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It was literally just a fun little thing based on how drastically different the two films were. 

What’s corny is y’all’s pretentious ass aversion to having even a tiny bit of fun. You’re not better than anyone simply because you choose not to engage in a popular trend. 

i disagree the gays generally have better humor than the straights

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Y’all want to be different so bad. It’s a lighthearted joke from two different movies released at the same time. 

• Like 6

The whole meme felt forced

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i disagree the gays generally have better humor than the straights

The level of cringe I'm getting from your username far surpasses the level of cringe anyone gets from Barbenheimer, that much is true.

• Haha 2

The only Barbie movie ive ever seen but I thought it was great and very heartfelt

But ive never seen Oppenheimer but both released at/around the same time and are such polar opposites in themes and color grading and overall movie so ofc people would make comparisons 

Doesn't mean it's a bad thing, it was actually a good thing for both movies it seems 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.