• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Vroom Vroom

• ClashAndBurn

• suburbannature

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t know if this is a good idea 

You don't know if persecuting fascists who violated the constitution is a good idea?

LUV the setup of that earlier lower ruling which gave the basis for not only this ruling, but hopefully many more to come.

It's kinda funny this is about the GOP primary ballot considering they're the one started this, the girls are fighting

I sense. Huge conflicts of interest violation at the Supreme Court considering how he handpicked like a lot of them 

8 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Imagine if in some rare chance they agreed with Colorado :skull:If this became a nationwide problem for Trump honestly it would be better for republicans and they would likely be even more likely to win hahaha

Unless he threw a tantrum and just made all of his supporters write him in. Then the Republicans would have no chance :rip: 

5 hours ago, Komet said:

You don't know if persecuting fascists who violated the constitution is a good idea?

LUV the setup of that earlier lower ruling which gave the basis for not only this ruling, but hopefully many more to come.

It's kinda funny this is about the GOP primary ballot considering they're the one started this, the girls are fighting

Yes but it just looks bad on paper tbh 

perception is reality hihi

hope he goes to jail though 

• Like 1

This will backfire, he’s not realistically going to be stopped from running in the end, and it just plays into his victim hood narrative. 

Let me give Colorado a visit for trying to save our country from this clown

Only Trump could be rightfully disqualified from being on the ballot for literally causing an insurrection in the capital and the media is still like “this is why this is great for Trump” 💀

the media wants him back so bad for ratings. 

8 hours ago, Wonderland said:

Unless he threw a tantrum and just made all of his supporters write him in. Then the Republicans would have no chance :rip: 

Nikki Haley is quite popular actually. If he was gone she is probably the most likely candidate currently

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Only Trump could be rightfully disqualified from being on the ballot for literally causing an insurrection in the capital and the media is still like “this is why this is great for Trump” 💀

the media wants him back so bad for ratings. 

They absolutely do. They have tried so hard to make Biden headlines get what Trump has to nothing even comparable hahaha. I remember even like Trump State of the Union addresses being like events for everyone. Now people are back to not caring :laugh:

The fact that Trump’s asking SCOTUS to wait - seeing a lot of different speculation as to why

Idk but this doesn’t look good. Very commie like China and North Korea 

• Confused 1

Ugh I hate performative stuff like this. Obviously will just be overturned by SCOTUS. 

On 12/19/2023 at 7:58 PM, If U Seek Amy said:

Imagine if in some rare chance they agreed with Colorado :skull:If this became a nationwide problem for Trump honestly it would be better for republicans and they would likely be even more likely to win hahaha

Lowkey scapegoating Trump and tossing him into the fire to get people off the court's backs and doing establishment Republicans a favor while all 5 conservatives now enjoy lifetime appointments to push their ideological will (that establishment Republicans fully back, let's be clear on that) would ironically be the most self-serving thing they could do.

• Thumbs Down 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are you ready for the meltdowns? 

• Like 2

Case to be heard in February, decided in June :coffee2: 

….. in June? Welp 

The answer to this should be no. But they’re going to say yes. :zzz:

• Like 1

I’m not reading any articles. Can somebody please summarize what the argument against him running is? I thought the only requirements for president were over 35 and born in USA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DougAF said:

Why should judges be allowed to have any say in the matter? :rip:

This 

It's a kangaroo court.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.