• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• GraceRandolph

• Bonicap

• Off The Wall

That's somewhat understandable comparing to her saying kim drove her out of the country. 

bored kim kardashian GIF

Girl you took your jet  to vacation somewhere. You were not a refugee 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Madonna should call her with her budget saving ways  that will also help the environment 

46D66D5000000578-5133247-image-a-9_15121

I really don’t get why she doesn’t use a car/bus when traveling inside the US… she has the money to rent a private bus/car and stay in the finest most private hotels (hell, she can even rent a whole floor of a hotel). She should just travel by car, stay there the night and go back the next day :rip:

I'm a Swiftie and won't defend her for this ****. Her wasteful ways is one of the reason why we need to install air conditioning in our bedroom:celestial:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

and her fans will be here justifying it in 3... 2.. 1..

It justifies itself. See the chaos it ensues anywhere were she goes like Jack’s wedding, there is no way she could fly commercial.

A white billionaire ruining the planet for her selfish interests. Surprise. 

• Like 1

She’s trash wbk. Between the private jets and clogging landfills with all her excess albums that don’t sell even on clearance, she should be locked up for her impact on the environment. :thing:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Like can't she just skype, zoom or call him, like gurl what is wrong with you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

I really don’t get why she doesn’t use a car/bus when traveling inside the US… she has the money to rent a private bus/car and stay in the finest most private hotels (hell, she can even rent a whole floor of a hotel). She should just travel by car, stay there the night and go back the next day :rip:

Sis that would add days and days to her travel time. The drive from Kansas City to NYC is like 18 hours :deadbanana: and god forbid she needed to travel from one coast to the other 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Like can't she just skype, zoom or call him, like gurl what is wrong with you?

Right. She can also watch the game on the television like everyone else :thing:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

if i was taylor id feel important as hell when i take my private jet. its my reward for giving 100% every eras date. id tell myself i deserve to sleep in my own bed every night instead of some rando hotel and i get to do it because im thee taylor. i dont blame her tbh

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, Flower said:

Suddenly ATRL cares about the environment and “our future”. :bibliahh: 

Insane post. The usual "Suddenly ATRL cares about ___" template combined with "environment and our future" is like next level dystopian. :rip: Stanning/bootlicking gone too far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

Insane post. The usual "Suddenly ATRL cares about ___" template combined with "environment and our future" is like next level dystopian. :rip: Stanning/bootlicking gone too far.

I mean, Am I wrong? I’ve never seen anything environment related thread gain this much traction in ATRL other than when it’s about Miss Tay Tay. :dies:

And not you think I care about defending her on this topic. I wouldn’t care if ANY of your faves created any amount of air. :bibliahh: 

• Like 1

In the future, when countries are fighting over the last habitable places to live in and the final scraps of clean water, people like this boring woman Taylor will be dragged out in the street and torn apart by hand.

• Thumbs Down 1

She's probably already pre-written her Travis break-up songs with self-victimising lyrics, corny football puns and surface level self-pity about how many miles she had to fly for nothing, so she's committed to the excessive flights and making sure the media see her at every game possible.

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Some of y’all would rather spend your time fuming about how Taylor swift is going to destroy the planet than going outside and actually enjoying the planet we have.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.