Cardi drags Nicki and her s*x offender husband

favorite crime

Both of them have been trapped by two losers in their own respective ways so idk why they keep throwing stones

Cardi needs to get in a studio tho like it's overdue and NYC/ATL are calling 

• Like 1

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Pink Whitney

• punisher

• Click Clack

20 hours ago, Legend ReX said:

They can’t stay in school. They have to remain at least 500 feet away from them. 

:jonny5: This was too funny. 

8 hours ago, navykesha said:

Im a lawyer asian and at least i know 3 langue :clap3: what about you? you racist should be banned

Lol what? You didn't even spell "languages" correctly. Also, you've been on this website since I was in 4th grade lmfao. So congrats on being a lawyer, I guess. 

34 minutes ago, VilsonMuqa said:

Not offset commenting on nickis pic.

cardi will. End Him

wait what?

there have been a lot of funny fakes about that referencing when he used to (pre cardi) but did you see something new?

On 12/15/2023 at 9:47 PM, navykesha said:

One with no1 debut album in 15 years and one with no album out in 5 years with cheating husband combine with 4 week charted 2 million dollar single :gaycat1: who win in real life? I have to laugh

no really, where is your grammar?

When I seen Cardi’s live and heard the pain in her voice, Nicki should of left that alone. She should of left it at the money/venmo thing and if that Micheal pic is a shot at a Cardi then she’s wrong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.