ARTPOP'S YEAR END 2023 (SONGS: #10-1, full recap on pg. 4!)

ARTPØP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTPØP

• JGibson

• Brandon

• rvx

Running Out Of Time + Something In The Orange + Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) + Easy Lover :heart2:

Last Time I Saw You starting out the list, that's a good one :jamming: Not a big fan of exes. WWIMF?, Maroon, Sl*t! are all simply cute. I'm one of the very few people that have never cared about right where you left me :dancehall: I Got It Bad was a surprising lil bop. Meanwhile, Houdini could've been a better bop. WCS, Bad Habit, Speed Drive, The Hype, Is It Over Now?, Running Out of Time :clap:

Cure for Love, ballad of a homeschooled girl, Higher Than Heaven, Let It Die, Easy Lover, all-american b*tch  :smitten: :clap3: oh your Ellie and Olivia picks so far are eating

Speed Drive, Easy Lover, All-American B, Houdini, Running Out Of Time and Talk Too Much exactlyyyy :jonny: One of my favorites this year!

Maroon so underrated, genuinely my favorite song from Midnights (standard at least). Same for Higher Than Heaven title track and its respect album :clap:

Houdini so low, rip to ha

Easy Lover slaps so hard

All American ***** one of my faves from GUTS

Speed Drive + Houdini :clap:

On 12/13/2023 at 9:56 PM, khalyan said:

Houdini icon

Not a single lie detected! :fan:

22 hours ago, stupidjock said:

It’s the Olivia Rodrigo staning for me 

:keir:

22 hours ago, rvx said:

Is It Over Now :clap3:

Left & Right :omg:

Left And Right was one of my guilty pleasure bops of 2022 that carried over into this year! (honestly the only charlie puth song I enjoy) :rockon:

21 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Cool visuals!

Thanks love! :heart: can thank Canva.com :mandown:

18 hours ago, JGibson said:

Running Out Of Time + Something In The Orange + Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) + Easy Lover :heart2:

Bops galore! :clap:

18 hours ago, Remmy said:

Last Time I Saw You starting out the list, that's a good one :jamming: Not a big fan of exes. WWIMF?, Maroon, Sl*t! are all simply cute. I'm one of the very few people that have never cared about right where you left me :dancehall: I Got It Bad was a surprising lil bop. Meanwhile, Houdini could've been a better bop. WCS, Bad Habit, Speed Drive, The Hype, Is It Over Now?, Running Out of Time :clap:

Cure for Love, ballad of a homeschooled girl, Higher Than Heaven, Let It Die, Easy Lover, all-american b*tch  :smitten: :clap3: oh your Ellie and Olivia picks so far are eating

I hope Exes will grow on you someday, it's such a bop :'( Houdini is a mega-bop for me, but I'll admit, i don't think it's necessarily lead single material -- Ellie & Olivia served this year, for sure! :heart:

14 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Speed Drive, Easy Lover, All-American B, Houdini, Running Out Of Time and Talk Too Much exactlyyyy :jonny: One of my favorites this year!

Great taste! :ihype:

13 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Maroon so underrated, genuinely my favorite song from Midnights (standard at least). Same for Higher Than Heaven title track and its respect album :clap:

Houdini so low, rip to ha

Maroon is just too good! and yes, Houdini will for sure place higher in 2024's list -- I blame the November release for it's #74 placement! :gaycat5:

10 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Easy Lover slaps so hard

All American ***** one of my faves from GUTS

No lies spotted! :heart:

4 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Speed Drive + Houdini :clap:

Amazing bops, for sure! :fan:

7658z6I.jpg

bwqIkvT.jpg

eFvNSQX.jpg

L5nOVLE.jpg

ThRfq4d.jpg

Edited by ARTPØP

jvIEXCT.jpg

BJNNuJ7.jpg

gaEzQ6l.jpg

lEZoSFt.jpg

5upp8Fs.jpg

Edited by ARTPØP

Eyes Closed + Bejeweled + Die 4 Me + Used To Be Young + Red Flags + Fast Car :clap3:

I really wanted to like that Holly record but I just couldn't get into it :chick3: I'll try again tho

Hope to see more Carly on the list :allears:

Used To Be Young and The Loneliest Time :jonny:

The way Die 4 Me is unironically Halsey's best song in years. Thank lord she re-recorded it for the solo version nnn

• ATRL Moderator

Red Flags was such a guilty pleasure for me

Also the Loneliest Time has to be one of Carly's all time best tracks :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

nothing too exciting for me this update, Into Your Room and Bejeweled are somewhat enjoyable tho

Made You Look should have been on my list since i bent the rules for other songs. its such a bop, top 10 worthy

Fast Car is such a good song, a worthy cover almost. i loved Bejeweled visuals more than the song tbh

pretty isn't pretty is my fave on GUTS :jonny5: such a cute dreamy song

Running Out of Time, Houdini and Is It Over Now? and all american ***** are classics too :clap3:

On 12/14/2023 at 11:59 PM, Hey Dude said:

I don't know who Holly is but she gives me massive 1993 Sarah McLachlan vibes from those pictures. I'll check out her music :gaycat4:

She has a very cute alt/grunge-inspired style! Her debut album is great, but I would definitely recommend her songs: "Scarlett" - "Overkill" - "Sleep Tight" - "The Walls Are Way Too Thin" if you're just getting into her! :heart:

On 12/15/2023 at 2:00 AM, JGibson said:

Eyes Closed + Bejeweled + Die 4 Me + Used To Be Young + Red Flags + Fast Car :clap3:

Taste! :alexz:

On 12/15/2023 at 3:40 AM, stupidjock said:

I really wanted to like that Holly record but I just couldn't get into it :chick3: I'll try again tho

Hope to see more Carly on the list :allears:

I definitely do prefer Holly's EP work :fan: and yes, you will definitely be seeing more from Ms. Carly Rae :gaycat3:

On 12/15/2023 at 8:34 AM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Used To Be Young and The Loneliest Time :jonny:

The way Die 4 Me is unironically Halsey's best song in years. Thank lord she re-recorded it for the solo version nnn

I definitely agree - her solo version of Die 4 Me is far superior than the Posty version :gaycat5:

On 12/15/2023 at 10:46 AM, khalyan said:

Red Flags was such a guilty pleasure for me

Also the Loneliest Time has to be one of Carly's all time best tracks :clap3: 

No lies spotted! :heart:

On 12/15/2023 at 1:38 PM, Brandon said:

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫 & 𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐘 :clap3:

Both sad, but great songs! :clap3:

On 12/15/2023 at 10:59 PM, Legend E said:

nothing too exciting for me this update, Into Your Room and Bejeweled are somewhat enjoyable tho

Ngl, this was the most boring set for me, too :rip:

19 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Made You Look should have been on my list since i bent the rules for other songs. its such a bop, top 10 worthy

Fast Car is such a good song, a worthy cover almost. i loved Bejeweled visuals more than the song tbh

For sure! I was happy Meghan was able to get a cute hit out of MYL this year! :clap:

8 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

pretty isn't pretty is my fave on GUTS :jonny5: such a cute dreamy song

Running Out of Time, Houdini and Is It Over Now? and all american ***** are classics too :clap3:

Yesss Pretty Isn't Pretty is so underrated and such a relatable bop! :allears:

• Like 1

RlYziKz.jpg

iLv9RXY.jpg

GHdpyYQ.jpg

tubTN5h.jpg

fcuc1Zo.jpg

Edited by ARTPØP

hSAXbzS.jpg

okHFUHI.jpg

O58Vn5g.jpg

FrcMe5o.jpg

LiElTQo.jpg

Edited by ARTPØP

I Can See You + Green Honda + 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) :party:

• ATRL Moderator

Eat The Acid and Miracle are my faves here

Calm Down is one of the worst songs my ears had to hear in my almost 25 years of existence. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.