• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Brandon

• JGibson

• Renzo_

kimbra's new record was okay, i love replay tho

i looooved SOS and gag order is probably kesha's most interesting album yet :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Love it all!

15 hours ago, Legend E said:

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001655-removebg-pr

I actually just listened to this album today and god the songwriting is top notch. Definitely give this a listen!

I didn't give this one too much streams for now but her previous album is mind blowing. She is so good 

well Softscars, Red Moon and SOS are WAY too low, Gag Order is cute but I understand its placement :mandown:

That Feel's Good came and went but Freak Me Now is definitely the best song :clap3: 

Kelly... wasn't a fan of the album :fan: Kill Bill and WWIMF? in the top 10 exactlyyyy

Gag Order feels sometime like a bag (  :rip: ) of incoherent  music, but I still love it

Chersmas :eek: nice to see some love for it

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001204-removebg-preview.png?ex=659898f8&is=658623f8&hm=a5f1b69d321c254dba95aef32600a480a43f7c765dbbeb31dfd23e4e34a768f6&

Screenshot_2023-12-24_060432-removebg-pr

Their usual sort of chillwave music. Quite a nice laid back record, but could've been better.

Screenshot_2023-12-24_061133-removebg-pr

Niia is a sort of alternative artist. Definitely a very nice album!

Screenshot_2023-12-24_061327-removebg-pr

Beatles cosplayers but imo better than any Beatles record

Screenshot_2023-12-24_061442-removebg-pr

Carly has always been 'just ok' for me. This mentality of mine extends to this record too. Put It To Rest is cute tho.

Screenshot_2023-12-24_061554-removebg-pr

I hope she gets the success she deserves one day

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/23/2023 at 3:08 AM, Alldeezy said:

Kesha + SZA :WAP:

thankss

On 12/23/2023 at 3:14 AM, khalyan said:

Loved seeing two Jessie songs in the top 5 

Glad to see you stanning, she deserves it!

On 12/23/2023 at 5:04 AM, worldwide angel said:

kimbra's new record was okay, i love replay tho

i looooved SOS and gag order is probably kesha's most interesting album yet :clap3: 

I like Replay too. I really don't see GO that way :'( 

On 12/23/2023 at 5:55 AM, Ace Reject said:

Love it all!

Thanks, Ace!

22 hours ago, Brandon said:

𝙺𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊 :party:

thank you!

20 hours ago, rvx said:

Subtract + SOS :worship2:

thank you!

13 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I didn't give this one too much streams for now but her previous album is mind blowing. She is so good 

I still need to listen to her first album :jonny5: 

13 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

well Softscars, Red Moon and SOS are WAY too low, Gag Order is cute but I understand its placement :mandown:

That Feel's Good came and went but Freak Me Now is definitely the best song :clap3: 

Kelly... wasn't a fan of the album :fan: Kill Bill and WWIMF? in the top 10 exactlyyyy

Nah, all three are fair. Good but not great. Don't agree on TFG, but FMN did that

clown for the Kelly comment :clown: 

8 hours ago, prézli said:

:deadbanana4: How

Everyone praises it to the high heavens when it's not all that

7 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Gag Order feels sometime like a bag (  :rip: ) of incoherent  music, but I still love it

Chersmas :eek: nice to see some love for it

I agree, it really is not coherent at all

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001204-removebg-preview.png?ex=659898f8&is=658623f8&hm=a5f1b69d321c254dba95aef32600a480a43f7c765dbbeb31dfd23e4e34a768f6&

Screenshot_2023-12-25_014422-removebg-pr

Raye did great and I am so happy she managed to put out this personal record. I just think it's very frontloaded and a few songs could have been taken out. Escapism remains that ***** tho.

Screenshot_2023-12-25_014531-removebg-pr

I think this is my first Foo Fighters record and I might try to listen to their discography. Incredibly personal and I love the slight shoegaze influences.

Screenshot_2023-12-25_015334-removebg-pr

The inventor of music did that! Surprisingly, a very enjoyable listen!

Screenshot_2023-12-25_014725-removebg-pr

Slightly upset this is this low and it's only because I feel this record also loses steam towards its end. But it has its masterpieces. Also, why would you listen to Roisin when you have this?

Screenshot_2023-12-25_014824-removebg-pr

Ah what a dreamy record, definitely worth giving a listen to if you haven't!

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

The Loveliest Time > The Loneliest Time  :eli: I'm kinda shocked by that tho

I agree :gaycat5: but TLT has her best song (Bends) x

49 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Houdini:alexz:

a masterpiece :clap3: 

OMG there's a lot to catch up :jonny:

The way Mine is definitely one of Kelly's best songs in years. I remember I downloaded music on my YouTube to mp3 playlist so I could put some custom music on The Sims 4, and this song always plays every time my sims play the stereo. So technically, Kelly has one of her biggest hits in my Sims' universe LMAO

Softscars, A Reckoning, My Soft Touch, Red Moon In Venus, Gag Order, SOS, The Loveliest Time, My 21st Century Blues, The Love Invitation are one of my favorite albums this year :jonny:

The Foo Fighters album this year is genuinely one of the best albums this year, in my opinion. It's really deep and personal for Dave Grohl after the passing of her mother and his longtime bandmate, and I'm so glad that the band came back and made the best record in a decade. :jonny:

I really want to listen to Cher's christmas album because i've been obsessed with DJ Plays a Christmas Song lately even though i don't celebrate Christmas nnn

Bebe was surprisingly good indeed :jamming:

My 21st Century Blues l3aks > album itself tbh :eli: I still love it tho

The Love Invention is mostly amazing :jonny5: love that uptempo sound with her

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-26_000628-removebg-pr

Very happy to have Kylie back. This has plenty of bops, but it's also kinda meh towards the middle. Then it kinda catches up again with Vegas High and, yes, the amazing 10 out of 10.

Screenshot_2023-12-26_000728-removebg-pr

Yes, hunties, I decided to put Extension in this chart too. A bit better than the non-remixed version for me, I think most of the extended versions work very nicely.

Screenshot_2023-12-26_000856-removebg-pr

The only way I can describe Miley's effort is: cute. It's a very nice listen, but it has nothing on Plastic Hearts.

Screenshot_2023-12-26_000954-removebg-pr

The way it took me a while to decide whether to listen to this or not because...is this a GH album? I guess not? It's nice to see Demi's revamps of the hits and most of them work.

Screenshot_2023-12-26_001049-removebg-pr

I have to say that it took me ages to get into this. It's no Paramore or After Laughter but it works. Unlike a lot of the albums in this list, I actually feel that the second half of this one is miles better than the first one. Crave and Liar are *chef's kiss*

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

OMG there's a lot to catch up :jonny:

The way Mine is definitely one of Kelly's best songs in years. I remember I downloaded music on my YouTube to mp3 playlist so I could put some custom music on The Sims 4, and this song always plays every time my sims play the stereo. So technically, Kelly has one of her biggest hits in my Sims' universe LMAO

Softscars, A Reckoning, My Soft Touch, Red Moon In Venus, Gag Order, SOS, The Loveliest Time, My 21st Century Blues, The Love Invitation are one of my favorite albums this year :jonny:

The Foo Fighters album this year is genuinely one of the best albums this year, in my opinion. It's really deep and personal for Dave Grohl after the passing of her mother and his longtime bandmate, and I'm so glad that the band came back and made the best record in a decade. :jonny:

I really want to listen to Cher's christmas album because i've been obsessed with DJ Plays a Christmas Song lately even though i don't celebrate Christmas nnn

Then where was Mine on your chart? :thing: but I am so happy to see the appreciation for Mine. It's a very underrated song, even among her fanbase. It's absolutely stunning.

Great taste regarding the albums :clap3: Indeed, I also loved the lyrical content in Foo Fighters' album.

I feel you don't need to celebrate Xmas to enjoy the music. As a Kelly fan, I listen to her Xmas music all year round - it's that good. But Cher's album is a crazy mess, in the best way possible!

10 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

Bebe was surprisingly good indeed :jamming:

Yep, agreed!

6 hours ago, Renzo_ said:

The Lemon Twigs, Foo Fighters, Goldfrapp :celestial:

Thankss <3 

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

𝐅𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐞 :clap3:

Thank you <3

3 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

My 21st Century Blues l3aks > album itself tbh :eli: I still love it tho

The Love Invention is mostly amazing :jonny5: love that uptempo sound with her

Oh I never listened to the l3aks. I hope Alison keeps on building on that sound for future records.

2 hours ago, Legend E said:

Then where was Mine on your chart? :thing:

Hmm.. about that :gaycat1:But it will be mention oh her album for sure

OT: The way Tension Extended Mixes really elevate the album even more for me. Kinda wish other artists do it too :jonny: ESV and This Is Why are my favorites this year too as well. It's such a good listening experience

Carly + Raye + Bebe + Kylie + Miley + Demi + Paramore :clap3:

I need to actually listen to that Foo Fighters album .. I guess after Taylor I didn't really try to listen to the new album :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.