Legend E's Best of 2023 | RECAP + WORST ALBUMS LIST

Legend E

๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ย :duca:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Brandon

• JGibson

• Renzo_

Finally Hold On To Now on someones list and so high tooย :gaycat4:ย 

ย 

I got tired of Kill Bill very fast because of how popular this song got, I felt like it was everywhere!

ย 

And I think we haven't seen all of Sophie on this list, maybe there's still a place for one more song thereย :gaycat4:

What Was I Made For? :worship:ย  I'm pretty sure Billie will win another Oscar eventually.

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-11_153209-removebg-preview_1.png?ex=6589976e&is=6577226e&hm=7f4188d24be86585f3b34fc9c0ad0f4f66e380fcc672533b95d6877cc01ae8ca&

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-19_235019-removebg-pr

The latin flavour she brought to a disco track oh she's mother for that!

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-19_235104-removebg-pr

The Daft Punk flavour she brought to a disco track oh she's mother for that!

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-19_235205-removebg-pr

The Italian queen did that. What an emotional masterpiece, the final Sanremo performance >

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-19_235320-removebg-pr

I hate how underrated this was. Kelly came back after her 2078 years break with a very strong ballad about her failed relationship. To me, her songwriting is top notch on this track. Love the bridge part as well.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-19_235723-removebg-pr

When I checked on Wikipedia before making the lists, this was listed as a single, but now it is not anymore :skull:ย This era is such a disaster :skull:ย I think it's a radio single anyway. Lighthouse is one of Kelly's finest ballads, an absolutely gorgeous track about feeling nothing can be done anymore to rekindle the relationship.

ย 

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Hold On To Now + Kill Billย :alexz:

thanks, Marnie! :heart:ย 

19 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

I genuinely cant guess I dont know your music taste that well and if it surprising then im gonna be so offย :toofunny2:

ย 

Billie and SZA top 10 that im not surprised atย :clap3:

I'm a Kelly stan, that's all you need to know :eddie:ย 

ย 

17 hours ago, JGibson said:

What Was I Made For?ย :worship:

Thank you!!

17 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Kill bill is cuteย :party:

Thanks!

15 hours ago, rvx said:

SZA + Billie Eillish + Kylie Minogue + Taylor Swiftย :clap3:

Thankss!

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ย :duca:

Big bop :clap3:ย 

11 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Finally Hold On To Now on someones list and so high tooย :gaycat4:ย 

ย 

I got tired of Kill Bill very fast because of how popular this song got, I felt like it was everywhere!

ย 

And I think we haven't seen all of Sophie on this list, maybe there's still a place for one more song thereย :gaycat4:

I also haven't seen HOTN too much on the lists, maybe it will be high on all of them :gaycat4:

Oh I can understand that. I don't listen to radio that much and I actually have not heard it a lot. But an overplayed song can be annoying.

ย 

No spot for Sophie in this list unfortunately, but maybe in others? :eli:ย 

47 minutes ago, Renzo_ said:

What Was I Made For? :worship:ย  I'm pretty sure Billie will win another Oscar eventually.

I hope so too, she killed it on this track

lighthouse at #1ย :WAP:

Kelly Clarkson in top 2 (lighthouse and mine)ย :worship:

Two Jessie songs in top 5ย :eek:ย But both are great so they deserve. If I were to rank the album now I'd say: 1. title track 2. freak me now 3. shake the bottle 4. free yourself 5. beautiful people

i wont lie Kelly snatching the top 2 was not on my radar but TASTEย :clap3:

I didn't know Kelly Clarkson was back. I used to like her old stuff (Breakaway era).

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-11_154347-removebg-preview.png?ex=6589976e&is=6577226e&hm=56442ad8ab39bd076b3e5b2ab6a964ca678e482dffc533196df7a89680a1a3cc&

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-21_023655-removebg-pr

A very soft and cute little EP. Also look how pretty she is wtf.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-21_023821-removebg-pr

Elodie giving us the cuntiest club bops :clap3:ย 

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-21_024033-removebg-pr

ย 

Probably the project where Kelsea really lets herself be a proper artist. Very good!

• ATRL Moderator

I forgot I still need to do the EPs, so enjoy this cute little update. The first album update will be tomorrow!ย 

ย 

On 12/20/2023 at 2:15 AM, Alldeezy said:

lighthouse at #1ย :WAP:

a masterpiece :jonny2:

18 hours ago, JGibson said:

Kelly Clarkson in top 2 (lighthouse and mine)ย :worship:

wheww the taste

14 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Two Jessie songs in top 5ย :eek:ย But both are great so they deserve. If I were to rank the album now I'd say: 1. title track 2. freak me now 3. shake the bottle 4. free yourself 5. beautiful people

Definitely two of the better songs on the album :clap3:ย i have no clue what shake the bottle and beautiful people are doing in your top 5 x Hello Love? Lightning? These Lips?

13 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

i wont lie Kelly snatching the top 2 was not on my radar but TASTEย :clap3:

oh you will see the queen getting even more love

2 hours ago, Renzo_ said:

I didn't know Kelly Clarkson was back. I used to like her old stuff (Breakaway era).

You should check it out! It's a great pop record about her failed relationship with her ex-husband.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Legend E said:

Definitely two of the better songs on the album :clap3:ย i have no clue what shake the bottle and beautiful people are doing in your top 5 x Hello Love? Lightning? These Lips?

These bunch of fillers?ย  :gaycat2: Lightning was cute but I stopped using it shortly after it came out x

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-22_004100-removebg-preview.png?ex=659745af&is=6584d0af&hm=e27ddd29c9e2961b3d409fde8b48d64cee1a441c5d991520ccaa3f46bfe37871&

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_004438-removebg-pr

A good album, but a tad overrated. People praising the songwriting to high heavens, please do yourself a favour and listen to Pressure Machine by The Killers instead x

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_004543-removebg-pr

Kind of in the same realm as Zach's record, good, but not a masterpiece. Still one of the better country releases of the year.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_004702-removebg-pr

Love that they're bringing back some shoegaze music. A lot of this album is good, but about half of it is filler-ish for me.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_004801-removebg-pr

Not as trash as everyone makes it to be. Sure, it's not Vows, but it has some cute songs.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_005039-removebg-pr

(background remover slayed this one)

Anyway, it took me a minute to get into Arlo and this is some of her best work. It's a nice listen.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-22_005207-removebg-pr

Better than Sin Miedo, but I am waiting for Kali to give me another Isolation. Very much looking forward to her new record.

• ATRL Moderator

Yes, I decided to add 4 albums last minute (well one of them is actually a remix album but whatever)

ย 

17 hours ago, stupidjock said:

These bunch of fillers?ย  :gaycat2: Lightning was cute but I stopped using it shortly after it came out x

girl be fr, she hasn't served anything like Lightning since Devotion or Tough Love

15 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Gotta put a bookmark on Elodie, just quickly previewed RED LIGHT and it sounds really promisingย :eek:

Definitely check Elodie out. Spoiler alert, but I'd go for the album she released this year first (Ok. Respira) since I think it's better than the EP. Her music before that is not really stunning, but some of the singles are worth checking out.

8 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Amaria looks familiar. have to check her out

Definitely do, it's such a relaxing EP!

kimbra :heart2:

Softscars and the Kali album :clap3:ย kind of on the fence about the Kimbra album but do agree it has some nice songs :michael:

I forgot to add that Kimbra album to my dissapointments :laugh: But I still use Replay tho. I don't know what happened to her music - Primal Heart was also bad and I feel like her label was to blame. Because these songs live were SO much better before the album dropped. Much more interesting production

Glad Zach is here at least!

• ATRL Moderator

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001204-removebg-preview.png?ex=659898f8&is=658623f8&hm=a5f1b69d321c254dba95aef32600a480a43f7c765dbbeb31dfd23e4e34a768f6&

ย 

So I made a mistake last night when counting the albums and I wanted to sneak two more in. I will write the current placements of the albums revealed thus far at the end of this post.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001655-removebg-pr

I actually just listened to this album today and god the songwriting is top notch. Definitely give this a listen!

ย 

---

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_001928-removebg-pr

Greek Eurovision queen participating for Cyprus did that. It's a cute inoffensive dance pop record.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_002224-removebg-pr

A bit of an overrated record for me. Rainbow does everything this album wants to do much better. But it's still a good album and I am happy she is finally free from the contract with Dr. Luke.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_002440-removebg-pr

Surprisingly decent record from Ed, some of his more personal songs are here. Far from his being his folklore or whatever, but it's a nice album.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_002652-removebg-pr

ย 

An experimental record, but in the most accessible way possible. A great record! Check out I Got It and What a Man.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_002932-removebg-pr

I am sorry to have this this low as it was quite a comfort album for me. It is a bit bloated for me though, but she snapped.

ย 

Screenshot_2023-12-23_005105-removebg-pr

If you don't hate fun, check this out x

ย 

The correct chart as of now:

ย 

53. Helena Deland - Goodnight Summerland

52. Zach Bryan - Zach Bryan

51. Tyler Childers - Rustin' In The Rain

50. Yeule - Softscars

49. Kimbra - A Reckoning

48. Arlo Parks - My Soft Machine

47. Kali Uchis - Red Moon in Venus

46. Tamta - Identity Crisis

45. Kesha - Gag Order

44. Ed Sheeran - Subtract

43. Debby Friday - Good Luck

42. SZA - SOS

41. Cher- Christmas

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Renzo_ said:

I need to check that Arlo Parks album. I kinda like Weightless.

Please do, it's a lovely record!

21 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

kimbra :heart2:

ty :heart:ย 

18 hours ago, TRF. said:

Softscars and the Kali album :clap3:ย kind of on the fence about the Kimbra album but do agree it has some nice songs :michael:

Yeah, understandable, it's not a stunning record, but it's a nice listen!

16 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I forgot to add that Kimbra album to my dissapointments :laugh: But I still use Replay tho. I don't know what happened to her music - Primal Heart was also bad and I feel like her label was to blame. Because these songs live were SO much better before the album dropped. Much more interesting production

Replay is nice! Yeah, I wasn't into Primal Heart either. I never checked them out live, maybe I should.

55 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Glad Zach is here at least!

Yeah, nice record!

• Like 1

Kesha + SZAย :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.