"#HamasIsISIS" and more exposed as multi-million $ media campaign via Silicon Valley

Communion

4 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Palestinian voices isn't equals to hamas.

Why did the group chat in the article of key tech figures work to fire an Irish woman who shared a photo of a Palestinian flag at a protest on LinkedIn then?

Is the suggestion you're making here that the random Western progressive professionals and left-wing students the chat coordinated the firing and expulsion of were members of Hamas?

Should someone be fired for sharing an image of an Israel flag?

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• ChapelHooker

• Communion

• Zoomer

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

yes, and those civilians are not innocent considering they are violent colonizers <3 

Girl... this ain't it :doc:

Just now, Delirious said:

youre literally equating innocent israeli civilians to being "violent colonizers" and that they deserved to get killed for it :rip:

are you purposely being dense or something?

are YOU? Israel is a "land" built on violent colonization. a significant part of Israelis aren't even born there, they immigrate and have two citizenships. you thinking that i'm saying every single jew is a violent colonizer when I meant the ones you know, who violently colonized or profited from said colonization (aka people living in Israel) is not my problem <3

• Thanks 3

you cannot argue that the IDF "retaliated" and not agree that the October 7th attacks was a retaliation of decades of oppression, colonization and all forms of discrimination. don't ******* dare talk to me about violent attacks, these people have seen things worse than you could possibly imagine, if you think that wouldn't radicalize you, you are gravely mistaken. 

and I am done arguing with zionists now. you stand for nothing. moving on. 

Edited by ChapelHooker
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

are YOU? Israel is a "land" built on violent colonization. a significant part of Israelis aren't even born there, they immigrate and have two citizenships. you thinking that i'm saying every single jew is a violent colonizer when I meant the ones you know, who violently colonized or profited from said colonization (aka people living in Israel) is not my problem <3

but what about the victims who weren't a 'violent colonizer' according to you?

were the attacks justified against them? Did they deserve to die?

And so you're basically saying all the people who live in Israel deserved to die in the attacks because they're 'violent colonizers' according to your definition?

you're not making it sound any better.

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

you cannot argue that the IDF "retaliated" and not agree that the October 7th attacks was a retaliation of years of oppression, colonization and all forms of discrimination. don't ******* dare talk to me about violent attacks, these people have seen things worse than you could possibly imagine, if you think that wouldn't radicalize you, you are gravely mistaken. 

and I am done arguing with zionists now. you stand for nothing. moving on. 

well you sure did argue with your anti-semitic feelings that's for sure

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Why did the group chat in the article of key tech figures work to fire an Irish woman who shared a photo of a Palestinian flag at a protest on LinkedIn then?

Is the suggestion you're making here that the random Western progressive professionals and left-wing students the chat coordinated the firing and expulsion of were members of Hamas?

Should someone be fired for sharing an image of an Israel flag?

i keep forgetting who am i talking to every single time. 

Bless you. And your ability to dodge questions you don't want to answer. 

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

i keep forgetting who am i talking to every single time. 

Bless you. And your ability to dodge questions you don't want to answer. 

Sir, please answer the question. 

How is a random woman working for Wix Ireland a Hamas voice?

Why did the group chat organize a campaign to get a speaking event for Rep. Rashida Tlaib canceled?

Is the sole Palestinian member of Congress considered a member of Hamas?

• Thanks 2

Just now, Communion said:

Sir, please answer the question. 

How is a random woman working for Wix Ireland a Hamas voice?

Why did the group chat organize a campaign to get a speaking event for Rep. Rashida Tlaib canceled?

Is the sole Palestinian member of Congress considered a member of Hamas?

While you dodge them yourself, sir? 

Keep it up with your one sided essays that support hamas. Truly unsettling 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Hamas IS a terrorist organisation though? So I don't know what was the purpose of this thread

Unless you truly think theyre 'freedom fighters'?

They are fighting an occupying, genocidal state. Under international law, they are literally not 'terrorists', but resistance groups who have committed war crimes, for sure. Just because the USA and EU likes to lable them as 'terrorists', it doesn't make them so other than for propaganda reasons in order to validate Israel crimes.

That doesnt mean they havent committed awful things too, for sure.

If one day the USA and UK decided to build a state on top of the one you lived in, and you and your family were forcebly removed from your home, left with little rights and were confined to an open air prison without your consent, and continuously enforced on-going apartheid and genocidal laws on you and your loved ones, Im sure you would also call yourself a freedom fighter instead of a terrorist, no?

If not, that's on you :coffee2:

Edited by Mr.X
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

but what about the victims who weren't a 'violent colonizer' according to you?

were the attacks justified against them? Did they deserve to die?

And so you're basically saying all the people who live in Israel deserved to die in the attacks because they're 'violent colonizers' according to your definition?

you're not making it sound any better.

you're so incapable of understanding the point its almost funny. I am not saying anyone "deserved" to die. what I AM trying to explain to you is that I understand why Hamas did what they did. I comprehend the violent, oppressive and colonizing origin of Israel and what lead Hamas to do what they do. can you say the same about Israels actions in their entire history? 

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

well you sure did argue with your anti-semitic feelings that's for sure

you are saying nothing, just empty words. you stand for colonization and violence. and linking anti-zionism to antisemitism is, ironically, extremely antiemetic. stop throwing around that word, because to you it means nothing. nilch. just a word to throw around when you are confronted with the reality of Israels history. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

While you dodge them yourself, sir? 

Keep it up with your one sided essays that support hamas. Truly unsettling 

Sir, what am I dodging by asking you to address the literal topic of this thread?

Why do powerful Zionists feel they need to underhandedly silence Palestinian voices to control the narrative unfolding?

What is Israel doing if random people need to be fired from their jobs for sharing a flag or US politicians of Palestinian descent need to be censored and ostracized?

Why are key Israeli-American figures afraid of Rep. Rashida Tlaib sharing her perspective as a Palestinian to the world that it justifies censorship?

• Thanks 3

anyway, to actually speak on the topic of this thread, I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is true. I mean, look at all the powerful Zionists who are openly using their positions to discriminate and influence and blacklist. 

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

you're so incapable of understanding the point its almost funny. I am not saying anyone "deserved" to die. what I AM trying to explain to you is that I understand why Hamas did what they did. I comprehend the violent, oppressive and colonizing origin of Israel and what lead Hamas to do what they do. can you say the same about Israels actions in their entire history? 

you are saying nothing, just empty words. you stand for colonization and violence. and linking anti-zionism to antisemitism is, ironically, extremely antiemetic. stop throwing around that word, because to you it means nothing. nilch. just a word to throw around when you are confronted with the reality of Israels history. 

this you?

27 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

yes, and those civilians are not innocent considering they are violent colonizers <3 

Edited by Delirious

oh my god at least reply to like... ONE actual point. why are zionists so incapable of discussing anything :deadbanana4:

ill backtrack and admit that was poorly worded but if you decided to live in Israel (and it IS a choice, make no mistake), you should be aware of the violent, oppressive history of it. if I shat in my neighbors garden I wouldn't be surprised to find a turd in mine the following day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

oh my god at least reply to like... ONE actual point. why are zionists so incapable of discussing anything :deadbanana4:

ill backtrack and admit that was poorly worded but if you decided to live in Israel (and it IS a choice, make no mistake), you should be aware of the violent, oppressive history of it. if I shat in my neighbors garden I wouldn't be surprised to find a turd in mine the following day. 

If you were born in Israel it's suddenly a choice to live there? Girl get out with your anti-semitic bs :rip:

There's no reason in discussing with a person who thinks that the OCT 7 attacks were justified btw aka you

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Delirious said:

now let me ask you the real question:

do you think the oct 7 attacks were justified and do you think the innocent israelis deserved to die?

35 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

you're so incapable of understanding the point its almost funny. I am not saying anyone "deserved" to die.

I would love to dismiss this user as a troll, but sadly a significant amount of people actually openly celebrate violence like this nowadays, as long as the “right” people suffer. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Dephira said:

I would love to dismiss this user as a troll, but sadly a significant amount of people actually openly celebrate violence like this nowadays, as long as the “right” people suffer. 

so, reading comprehension is hard but I replied to BOTH of their questions. "yes" to were the attacks justified (I explained why in this thread) and "they are not innocent" to their claim they were. 

my English is really good but sometimes sentence structures fail me <3 also I already backtracked that statement because I realized how it came off, but that would require to read more than two posts... 

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

There's no reason in discussing with a person who thinks that the OCT 7 attacks were justified btw aka you

if you don't realize how attacks like that happen and refuse to comprehend why they do, how do you think you will constructively handle thinking about preventing them from happening?

• Thanks 1

also, once again throwing around the word "anti-semitic" when nowhere did I mention jewish people or their religion. which proves once again that you have absolutely no idea what that word means. but zionists rarely do, they just throw that word around if they feel offended because how dare someone criticize Israel. soooo predictable, so lame, so lazy, and SO wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Not you perfectly describing Zionists, the glee they have over the continued destruction of Gaza :rip:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Not you perfectly describing Zionists, the glee they have over the continued destruction of Gaza :rip:

Not you saying this directly after I quoted someone who’s definitely not a Zionist. 

I don’t understand why all keyboard warriors lately have to act like Hamas are perfect angels and Freedom Fighters who have never done anything wrong, such as the user I quote. 

And before you quote me with a lame “no u” comeback, I talked about Israeli violence on this very page. The pro Hamas faction on this site still has yet to admit that Hamas blew up Al Ahli Hospital, even after parading the NYT’s retracted account of it being Israel’s fault up and down this website. 

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.