Did Nicki Minaj Deliver With Pink Friday 2?

Bethenny Frankel

Did Nicki deliver???  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Clap if you think she delivered

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Gladiator

• suburbannature

• IceSpice

In my opinion, she did. The middle part of the album is much stronger than the last five or so tracks however. I think in this album, a cohesive 16 track effort resides and after 3-4 listens there are clear standouts in this album. Everybody had weird expectations for this album but it literally ended up being what i expected. Overall I think the intro track is very bad and I don't think I will ever listen to any of the tracks that come after Nicki Hendrix but I LIVE for Barbie Dangerous, Bahm Bahm, Red Ruby, Fallin 4 U, LMCD, FTCU, Beep Beep and many more. I do think this album doesn't really feel like it follows up PF specifcally however but she just went with the title because it clicked. It feels more like Queen meets TPP. 

Overall this album is definitely a 7.5/10. I dont get the hysterics and overreactions on here. It's a perfectly fine album for Nicki and it does pretty well. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Meh. It has some good songs but it needed editing.

You know when someone has all semester to work on a 20-page paper, but doesn’t start it until the night before it’s due? That’s what listening to this album feels like. It just sounds like she picked the first 22 songs she cranked out and made it work. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2023 at 11:03 PM, magicfever said:

I don‘t really enjoy the album overall sadly, but she delivered with Forward From Trini. I screamed when the accordion came in. A masterpiece. 

It's already a hard job to play the instrument properly, more so to make people like it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.