Did Nicki Minaj Deliver With Pink Friday 2?

Bethenny Frankel

Did Nicki deliver???  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Clap if you think she delivered

Ngl it has 3 good songs on it for me.

But it can grow on me.

Bongos grew on me and i bop it. I believe most albums and songs are growers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Gladiator

• suburbannature

• IceSpice

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

“Barbz” 

LOL

:suburban:

Girlies just write their own history lmao 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

There’s a few bops but she struggles to make a cohesive and concise album. I feel like a lot of her strongest verses have been on features this year 

• Like 1

The way I was quaking in my boots when I heard Billie Eilish was part of the album. Little did I know what I was about to witness. :wave:

• Haha 1

ABSOLUTELY. She really gave us a masterpiece :jonny: some girls fell off at her age, but she’s still giving us QUALITY 

• Like 5

Hive don’t even need to try to get their lick back with this train wreck of an album

Edited by Fleahive

Dangerous Barbie should have been the intro. She came on that beat Mad. Falling 4 U is my favorite song 

• Like 1

Nicki is so talented but the album is just really boring and way too long.  Where is this album’s Chun-li?  

• Like 2

I can't decide. Ironically there are only 10 tracks that I like. If those tracks made up the physical version exclusively, it would be an A+ album. But on the digital, that's a small fraction of the album length.

I’d bet my life that over 75% of the people that voted no haven’t even listened to the album :bibliahh:

Thanks for the stream for the other 25% tho! 

Sort of. I don't think it was as good as Queen. I know people love her pop work, but I don't think that's where she thrives now, and would've preferred more of Bahm Bahm and Big Difference than hearing her try to sing. :huh:

Overall, super happy with it especially bc I got some bops and really good, less banger sings like Cowgirl and Just the memories, but I guess I preferred the direction she was going in when she released Queen. I get that it's PF2 and a callback to the multi-genre and honestly, amazing, PF, but I'm just commenting on what I like from her and where I think she excels.

Edited by One Rude Boy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, One Rude Boy said:

Sort of. I don't think it was as good as Queen. I know people love her pop work, but I don't think that's where she thrives now, and would've preferred more of Bahm Bahm and Big Difference that hearing her try to sing. :huh:

Overall, super happy with it especially bc I got some bops and really good, less banger sings like Cowgirl and Just the memories, but I guess I preferred the direction she was going in when she released Queen. I get that it's PF2 and a callback to the multi-genre and honestly, amazing, PF, but I'm just commenting on what I like from her and where I think she excels.

I agree with this. Her pop focused tracks are the worst on the album for me.

5 minutes ago, One Rude Boy said:

Sort of. I don't think it was as good as Queen. I know people love her pop work, but I don't think that's where she thrives now, and would've preferred more of Bahm Bahm and Big Difference that hearing her try to sing. :huh:

Also lemme just comment that I re-listened to Nicki Hendrix and love this. Really great sing, a bit blown away i didn't recognize it particularly on first listen. Maybe I'm just drunk but that beat and Nicki x Future really hits for me

Edited by One Rude Boy

Well no... there were some good songs on it but overall it was a disappointment.

I had no idea why she was hyping it up so much, like it was supposed to be the one of the greatest... when it didn't even top Queen :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

"Right now as a type this mthaPHUCKAZ HAVE NO PHKNG IDEA WTF IS ABOUT TO PHKNG HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WILL CHANGE AFTER
DECEMBER 8th, 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHALL APOINT BARBZ ONLY!!!! EVERY CONGRESSMAN, SENATOR, PRESIDENT, MONARCHY, YOU NAME IT!!!!!
"

Did she lie? Yes.

:clack:

• Haha 4

Calling it Pink Friday 2 was just setting it up for failure. Should've called it Pink City or something.

nicki.png

1 hour ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Yep.

You have to be a hater through and through to leave that album liking nothing.

not everyone is barb who has patience to sit through 22 songs to like 2/3 songs. 

I like Nicki’s music, but I’m the first to lash her when she deserves it. I don’t think this is anywhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. It’s solid, there isn’t really a hard skip for me, just few super strong standouts. I like it overall though, at least it’s not a snooze like Scarlet.

I think people expected a lot more cause of how much she hyped it up + the title. But why were you believing the words that come from Nicki Minaj’s mouth in 2023? That’s on you boo. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.