Lil Nas X, what happened?

bjorn

He can't make controversial things anymore . He is afraid to release new material after two flops.

Edited by Sweetestsecret
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

that Late To The Party song flopped and he now went back to the studio. I dont think his next era will flop 

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

Maybe you haven't heard from him because he's not been releasing anything? Ever heard of a hiatus LMAO

He dropped his album, got his hits, his Grammy noms, went on his sold out tour and then did what most artists do and took a break. He made his first Tweet in ages just a few days ago. Like I know some artists have flipped the traditional era thing on it's head lately but you cannot tell me you have forgotten when artists used to disappear after their tour for a bit to rest and make their new album. 

Like we're not new, come on now. 

Montero was just his debut album. Hiatus after one album? That's not good

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Montero was just his debut album. Hiatus after one album? That's not good

???

Are you trolling because girl what are you talking about? Before like 3 years ago, every artist used to disappear for at least a year between album cycles. That is literally how it worked for ages. How is it not good for him to do what most artists have done for decades? 

Taylor releasing all the time has made people forget what a traditional album release cycle looks like. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He hasn't released a song in over a year.

at least let his next releases flop before writing him off. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

???

Are you trolling because girl what are you talking about? Before like 3 years ago, every artist used to disappear for at least a year between album cycles. That is literally how it worked for ages. How is it not good for him to do what most artists have done for decades? 

Taylor releasing all the time has made people forget what a traditional album release cycle looks like. 

His last single (that's what I want) from his debut album was released in 2021! 2024 is coming soon. This is more than 'disappear for a year'. I don't count late to da party or Star walkin' cause they didn't belong on his debut album and I'm sure Lil nas X is trying to forget them after they flopped!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

He's working on his art. I know he'll smash with his comeback.

Your profile pic :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I need his documentary to drop ASAP. I've been waiting on it forever and since it's about this past era it won't make sense to release it alongside the new one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bjorn said:

Feels like he was everywhere with that devil song and now nowhere to be seen? 

discuss sistrens 

Why do you expect him to be everywhere while working on his next album ? This makes no sense at all. 

Wasn't his last era a big success? He just hasn't released a song recently, unless it was that much of a flop I didn't even notice. :rip:

I dont understand the hate towards OP

LNX really did disappear ...and it really does feel like he is wasting his hype and momentum.

I get that u need time to create an album, but others who have had big success at debut were quick enough to create material to release already. It just feels a bit too long
(esp when he can release the lead while finishing the album)

I thought the LoLegends song was going to be his lead or promo ..but nothing followed afterwards.

• Like 1

I feel like he used all the possible gimmicks with this first album, what's he gonna do next to grab the headlines?

1 minute ago, skizzo said:

I feel like he used all the possible gimmicks with this first album, what's he gonna do next to grab the headlines?

Isn't he pretending to be in his Christian era is his new insta posts and already made many people mad for making fun of god

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I dont understand the hate towards OP

LNX really did disappear ...and it really does feel like he is wasting his hype and momentum.

I get that u need time to create an album, but others who have had big success at debut were quick enough to create material to release already. It just feels a bit too long
(esp when he can release the lead while finishing the album)

I thought the LoLegends song was going to be his lead or promo ..but nothing followed afterwards.

I feel like he's the type of artist that needs to disappear for a bit otherwise his shtick gets annoying very fast.

If I'm not mistaken there was a bit of a break from Old Town Road/his first EP (which I think had another relatively successful single) and the Montero era (proper debut album).

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.