Jesy Nelson f/ Zion Foster - "Comfortable"

sam.teas

Everything that pops up when you google his name being articles about a teen homicide :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

The proper version leaked a few months ago, love it!

4 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

The proper version leaked a few months ago, love it!

is it different than that youtube link?

1 hour ago, mrmarrero said:

is it different than that youtube link?

no, also the same MQ/LQ. still a nice jam:katie2:

• Like 1

has she quit music or what why isnt she releasing the good music she has in her vault ready to go

5 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

has she quit music or what why isnt she releasing the good music she has in her vault ready to go

It seems like she has quit or is on another hiatus, a fan asked when she'd return to work and she said 'when she feels like it :heart2:'.

I agree, she should just drop the music because it actually sounds good. Yes, she won't have any commercial success but atleast drop on streaming for the people that actually want music from her.

Edited by The Slayer

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

This is pitched, right? :deadbanana4:

Yes, the version I have is un-pitched.

Crazy how the most mentally unstable person in little mix had the best music to succeed beyond a first single lol truly ****** up

• Confused 1

Wait this is cute 

But after the blackfishing scandal it might be best for her to stay away from R&B and/or music business for a while

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Crazy how the most mentally unstable person in little mix had the best music to succeed beyond a first single lol truly ****** up

what do you mean? 

8 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

what do you mean? 

That she has the best productions from the three that have released so far but she is also the messiest and most problematic of them 

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

That she has the best productions from the three that have released so far but she is also the messiest and most problematic of them 

'Mentally unstable' is such a disgusting thing to call her. She had a tan 4 years ago, like every other British person. Get over it, she is way less tan now and has only done that idiotic thing 4 years ago, nothing else.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

'Mentally unstable' is such a disgusting thing to call her. She had a tan 4 years ago, like every other British person. Get over it, she is way less tan now and has only done that idiotic thing 4 years ago, nothing else.

She had a whole ass doc talking about her mental issues. I'm calling a spade a spade. Stay pressed for no reason i guess

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is actually good. I don't think her career will ever recover from the Boyz mess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.