The Traitors UK | 3rd season to begin filming soon, celebrity version coming 2025

Gossip_Boy

1 hour ago, Gelato said:

thanks! I did persist with it a bit and the dramatic moments are good. The tasks definitely feel like filler though and I'm not sure how much they can really learn about each other from them, especially the physical ones. I guess overall I like the show but I don't love it, and I'll probably finish S1 and potentially watch S2 some time in the future if I feel like it

you’ve seen episode 6? (just googled) and that is the episode where everything kicks up a gear  

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gossip_Boy

• genetic fail

• POPTART

• Miles.

46 minutes ago, Yawn said:

you’ve seen episode 6? (just googled) and that is the episode where everything kicks up a gear  

yes! i'm half way through episode 7! i'll definitely keep watching then 

• Like 1

Yeah I'm enjoying this season a lot but Paul needs to go ASAP.  He's not fun, he's just annoying.  

And the lack of a (good) female traitor is really hurting the season :sad:

• Like 1

yeah I need Paul gone so bad, its insane seeing how people are scared to bring him up :rip:

really sad that one of my mothers are probably being murdered :biblio:

Hate how much they are all sheeps for Paul :rip: he’s so arrogant, the sooner he’s gone the better

• Like 1

I hate the sheep mentality and most of them completely going over the whole Paul situation, only to banish another faithful because one person called them out :rip: 

paul gives narcissist vibes... it's not good at all

harry is so cute :heart:

Edited by Gelato

so fuminggggggg over the 2 (well, seems like the 2) that have been murdered in tonight's episode, they were my 2 faves :sosad:

My god these people are ******* stupid. How Paul survived after Meg’s murder is beyond me. They’re driving me crazy.

Why is everyone acting like they’re on Big Brother or something and it’s their sole job to get along and be liked? Why is absolutely no one (apart from Jaz) realising that liking somone’s personality has absolutely no correlation with whether they are a traitor?

They all just vote about their petty grievances and turn that into “I think you are the traitor” because of some stupid gripe instead of using logic. So many of them were onto Paul then they all got distracted by a bunch of meaningless nonsense and forgot and didn’t go back to it.

Jaz is the only one with a working brain. Make a move soon king before they get you.

And let me not get started with whoever said on that after show that they were surprised Harry is a traitor because he’s a very good team player when it comes to the challenges or something of that sort.

Why the **** wouldn’t the traitors want to win as much money as they possibly can? How is that even relevant to identifying a traitor? This isn’t The Mole. They must be purposely casting people that are dense every season because there’s no way lmao.

9 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Hide contents

And let me not get started with whoever said on that after show that they were surprised Harry is a traitor because he’s a very good team player when it comes to the challenges or something of that sort.

Why the **** wouldn’t the traitors want to win as much money as they possibly can? How is that even relevant to identifying a traitor? This isn’t The Mole. They must be purposely casting people that are dense every season because there’s no way lmao.

Maybe the British are just like that in general. The cast of Survivor UK is 90% duds too :deadbanana2:

There is so much dead wood.

I cannot stand Paul, please can he banished ASAP.

I also do not like Diane, she is so rude. The way she asked Jaz if he'll now stop saying Paul is a Traitor and saying 'good' when he says he'll stop. Who does she think she is?

I think tonight's episode was my favourite. I'm actually hooked on the show now

Oh wow, great episode last night. The whole thing was filmed so well :jonny6:

Spoiler

Dianne got the most iconic send off. She deserved it!

The roundtable was very tense.

Paul/Miles going back and forth on each other. If faithful still keep Paul after all of this....

what a phenomenal episode! 

the memes are really memeing.... i live! :jonnycat:

Spoiler

can't wait to see how the rest of the week goes... but some thoughts - 

Spoiler

i also think we are in a position where Paul's downfall is going to have maximum impact and it will be so satisfying. :chick1:  harry and paul are talking about bringing someone in to take the fall for them..... but harry and the new recruit should blindside paul. praying this is how it goes! harry is going to probably win. especially if he can murder jaz who is the only person who would have a remote suspicion on him. paul getting exposed will lead jaz straight to harry, but if harry murders jaz before he speaks then he's good.

although jaz is hot and my fav :bird:

That was such a great twist! Diane is so mother! :alexz:

Jaz is both the smartest and the dumbest faithful left.

I don't think whoever they try to recruit will say yes anyway at this point. If I were them (or should I say if I was Harry) I wouldn't have tried to recruit anyway. If Harry is strategic enough to get to the top 4 with three people who he knows at this point believe he's a faithful, he'll win the whole thing which I believe is an actual possibility. It's time to start to start murdering influential players and turning the mid players against each other.

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

Hide contents

I don't think whoever they try to recruit will say yes anyway at this point. If I were them (or should I say if I was Harry) I wouldn't have tried to recruit anyway. If Harry is strategic enough to get to the top 4 with three people who he knows at this point believe he's a faithful, he'll win the whole thing which I believe is an actual possibility. It's time to start to start murdering influential players and turning the mid players against each other.

Why would they say no and get murdered instead 

Spoiler

Probably the single best reality show format to emerge since Drag Race. I am HOOKED :gaycat6:

Diane was amazing. Loved her energy.

S2 is great but it’s not hitting as hard as the first season, that being said, last nights episode was INSANE…

I couldn’t stand Paul’s crying last night, it made me so mad… I really need Harry to be a little sneak and do him dirty.

Out of every season I’ve watched here’s how I’d rank them…

UK Season 1

Australia Season 2

UK Season 2 (so far)

Canada Season 1

Australia Season 1

US Season 1

Spoiler

these faithfuls celebrating harry as some kind of genius and hero for saying what Jaz had said since day 1. yet Jaz should now carry so much more credibility in the same position because a traitor wouldn't have been blinding throwing another traitors' name out there consistently and so early on....  this is stupid to me.  :psyduck:

the faithfuls celebrating getting these traitors out but the only people getting the traitors out are the traitors themselves.. :redface:

i can't wait until they lose :stare:

• Like 3

Why are people so rude towards Paul? It's a game show and he's playing a role :skull:

Me coming out as a Harry stan after episode 8

S0FJn.gif

I felt like they were setting it up for a Jaz boot only for the faithful to end up uniting behind common sense in a swerve and getting #him out. When I tell y’all I jumped for joy.

The last 2 round tables have been absolutely fantastic between the Miles/Paul one-on-one and yesterday’s. Charlotte's defence in particular was one of the best ones I’ve heard from a faithful recently. I may have underestimated.

Can’t wait for today’s episode.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Also Uncloaked is absolutely hilarious. If y’all don’t watch it you should. 

Wow I can't believe so many episodes are out already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.